Online Dating & Relationships Forums

POF Login

Kathy

Anonymous
Why is it when i try to log into pof it shows up saying not the right password and then wants me now to upgrade to see my messages. Question Question Question

ted

Anonymous
maybe it is wrong pw ??

rted

Anonymous
i also get the upgrade request to read messages but I do not plan on upgrading as I can already read messages. Confused.

dan

Anonymous
POF is rubbish anyway so dont upgrade on there ,the women all have problems and are irrational drunks .see the photos of them where most have a glass of alcohol in their hand ...i put on my account profile i wanted to meet slim women and i get tons of angry responses from angry women who are overweight i presume as theyre very angry that i want to meet a slim woman .. so they must be fat women who cant get slimmed down ,,hahahah ,,i never asked to pick a fight ,,i never said on my profile theres anything wrong with fat women

ed

Anonymous
pof is now charging for tokens to reply 16.99 pounds for 10 tokens .

bill

Anonymous
i had a russian women contact me who claimed she was not in russia, but scammer from russia with a russian email addy it turned out.. she erased her account when i called her out as a scammer

keith

Anonymous
i did a survey of women on POF and most seem to have kids and divorcees and want meals and weekends away so i dont know where the kids would go.. many are complaining its there 2nd or 3rd time on there and ''where are the good guys gone''.. so you can conclude they never get any dates .. some have horses too .. but i say nay nay nay to bales of hay for the horse..they only ride they seem to want is with the horse

All times are EST. The time is now 06:27 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content