Online Dating & Relationships Forums

lumen app for over 50s daters but is it any good?

bill

Anonymous
all dating sites should have a local search right from the outset as whats the point of searching for partners that turn up 100s of miles away .POF has this feature

sites with few members wont have this feature to cover up their lack of members and get your money anyways and leave you with no dates

Mj

Anonymous
confused
I joined Lumen a few months ago and everything was going well, now all of a sudden there sending me men from miles away WHY ????
That’s no good for me don’t want to meet anyone miles away!! And I can’t get in touch to tell them that !!

B

Anonymous
curious
Yes they keep sending me guys from Alberta I live in vancouvet bc
Whst good does Alberta do for me
Ourtime.com

Jh

Anonymous
New to this site but proving useless in terms of matches too far away to form a relationship. If you can select age why not distance

Sue

Anonymous
Agreed with Bill, complete waste of time as no one within 100 miles of me

Hcs

Anonymous
Started looking at potential matches. Got to the end, can't look again at any of them. Changing search criteria only gets older matches. One time view? can't endorse anyone paying to join
Ourtime.com

Angela

Anonymous
I have been trying to remove my credit card number off of the 1 week free trail favorites subscription. I have tried to find a contact number and has no luck. How do I do this?

Lumen

Anonymous
Hey there, Lumen is free to use and always will be. You can start six conversations a day, view and respond to any message that you receive and view any profile within Discover. We don't have an exact number within each area but we already have half a million members on Lumen and we're growing every day.

Lumen

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

you cant find out how many potential women are in your area and they dont appear to know when i asked them so i didnt complete membership ..as i fear another useless dating site with all my details and later demands for CC details

Hey there, Lumen is free to use and always will be. You can start six conversations a day, view and respond to any message that you receive and view any profile within Discover. We don't have an exact number within each area but we already have half a million members on Lumen and we're growing every day.
Ourtime.com

Lumen

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I have been trying to remove my credit card number off of the 1 week free trail favorites subscription. I have tried to find a contact number and has no luck. How do I do this?

Hey there,

Cancellation steps vary depending on the device you have.

To cancel your Lumen Premium subscription via Google Play, just follow these simple steps:

Open the Google Play Store app
Tap Menu - My Apps - Subscriptions
Click on the Lumen Premium subscription
Select 'Cancel' and click on 'Yes' to confirm the cancellation

To cancel your Lumen Premium subscription via iTunes, just follow these simple steps:

Go to Settings - iTunes & App Store
Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
Tap "View Apple ID" (You may need to sign in or use Touch or Face ID)
Tap "Subscriptions"
Tap the Lumen Premium subscription that you'd like to manage (If you don't see a subscription here, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
Tap "Cancel Subscription" to cancel your subscription.

All times are EST. The time is now 01:11 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content