Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Users that I have contacted on Match UK

Yvonne

Anonymous
As a subscriber and an OAP I don't tend to find many matches that interest me. However, when I do find someone of interest who has put me in their favourites too, I send them a message and look forward to hearing from them. When I don't receive a response I check to see whether my message was actually sent (sometimes it says it has been, but actually hasn't!) Then I click on their username, only to find a message that reads - "this profile was deemed inappropriate and has been deleted". As you check profiles, both new and updated ones regularly, and as I always read a profile before messaging, I think that Match UK message is inappropriate! At a guess I would say that it's probably the response to my message that is inappropriate in Match UK eyes, for example if they say "please contact me in future by e-mail".

I have missed out on several chances to meet men because of this and find it unacceptable as I subscribe. Most of them don't subscribe, so Match wouldn't be missing out on payment anyway; and as my subscription is paid for up until the end of November, Match wouldn't be missing out on any payment from me either!!!

An explanation of this would be nice.

All times are EST. The time is now 06:48 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content