Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Naughtyoverfifty

Brian

Anonymous
sad
Don't waste your money on naughtyoverfifty, should have known it was a scam with the rubbish website

ed

Anonymous
confirmed as rubbbish

Amanda

Anonymous
Brian - All sex sites like this are a scam. It's free to join but then you have to pay about a £1 per message. The real scam however is that none of the profiles are genuine. The company that own these sites employ women to reply to your messages. My friend works from home doing this. Ever wondered why these women won't give out their numbers or actually meet you? Now you know.

ed

Anonymous
the site is owned by the same scummy outfit that owns fling , com in windsor UK ..they own 1000s of date sites and have been reported to local consumer affairs over fake profiles .which they claim no longer exists on their sites ..they also own many granny sites and saucy contacts site

i would not trust this company further than i can spit

read their terms and conditions

1. SUMMARY OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS

About Us

The Site is operated by Venntro Media Group Ltd. (also trading as Global Personals and White Label Dating). We are registered under the laws of England and Wales, and our company number is 04880697. Our registered office is 59-60 Thames Street, Windsor, SL4 1TX, United Kingdom.

Paul

Anonymous
I have certainly not found naughtyoverfifty.co.uk to be a scam. It may not be to every bodies taste, but it's totally free to join and check it out, that is not a scam. Sure there is a membership fee of about 20 quid a month, the price of two or three drinks, to make use of all the facilities and get rid of the ads. After learning on how to use the site, I managed to meet some sexy older ladies who are up for some fun. There are some prick teasers on the site, but you always get them in life. For me being an older man this is a better way of meeting women than the pub.

jack

Anonymous
anything to do with global personals is a scam as theyre the market leaders in scams as they have 100s of dodgy sites in their portfolio and have received warnings in the past form the local council or hooky profiles

All times are EST. The time is now 03:45 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content