Online Dating & Relationships Forums

How often do you get a mutual match on Tinder?

Johnny

Anonymous
It didn't take me long to almost give up on Tinder. I only got a few matches in almost 2 weeks. Of these only 2 turned into actual conversations. Unfortunately none of the conversation went anywhere.

I am an average looking guy but I have found OkCupid works better. With the profile options it allows you to let more of your personality and interests come across, which I fine makes it easier to find someone who will message you back.

Max

Anonymous
The trick I use is I delete my account often to refresh my matches on Tinder. This gets me around 150 plus matches a week.

I setup my profile with at least 5 non selfie pictures that shows me in different settings and shows off my personality and hobbies. Also explain your personality and hobbies in your description.

I also recommend connecting your Spotify and Instagram accounts as this expands your profile a bit more so your matches can get a better idea of what you’re like.

This is what works for me. In the looks department, I’m average at best. I have girls messaging me because of this in part of all the work I do mentioned above.

Remember though matches does not equal dates. Not every girl responds after a match. Some will be like talking to a wall. Also there are a lot of other guys on Tinder trying to connect with the same women as well.

ed

Anonymous
this tinder gay guy scammed guys into thinking he was a woman

Bearded gay man posed as a woman and duped blindfolded men into sex

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/05/bearded-gay-man-posed-woman-duped-blindfolded-men-sex/

A gay man who duped straight men into having sex by forcing them to wear blindfolds is facing jail.

Duarte Xavier lured his four victims by posing as a woman on the dating app Tinder. He then insisted the men wear a blindfold when they arrived at his flat.

The 33-year-old also met victims in a park, where he fooled men into having ­intercourse with him.

In one case Xavier – ­originally from the Portuguese island of Madeira but living in Bournemouth, ­Dorset – made one victim wear a pillowcase during sex.

He was found guilty of six counts of “causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent” with the four men.

Michael Hunter, Judge Advocate General, said: “In all sexual offences we must take into consideration the effect it has on the victims.

“It is a serious matter and it warrants a substantial term of imprisonment. These were offences that were committed by stealth. There was a great deal of planning that went into them. They call for a substantial custodial sentence.”

The men, who cannot be named for legal reasons, gave their accounts of the duplicity, dating from ­February 2016.

One victim said Xavier sounded like a woman when he arranged a meeting for sex via a telephone call.

Another said Xavier sounded “feminine” when they arranged to meet at his flat, before the pair had sex.

A third, who met him at Xavier’s flat in Wandsworth, south-west London, ­removed a blindfold during oral sex to see his face.

He told the court: “I slapped this man in his face once or twice and I said ‘Why didn’t you tell me the truth?’”

All times are EST. The time is now 08:33 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content