Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Affair Alert

richard54

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

You guys are the biggest losers..... married men searching for young hot women.... while ur wife is at home with ur family.... lust and greed get a life... o wait u have one that u screwed up already. U all deserve to be scammed.

you are so right. people who does deceive their wife should get deceived .

Jon

Anonymous
curious
Can any of you guys that have upgraded tell me how much the tokens cost?

Jon

Anonymous

Can any of you guys that have upgraded tell me how much the tokens cost?

So I found the answer...
So to send text messages via sms, to send virtual gifts, or to send instant messages you need to buy tokens from affair alert at the following package prices:
25 tokens =     $9.98
50 tokens =   $14.98
100 tokens = $19.98
250 tokens = $49.98

Jake

Anonymous
Sounds expensive to me

Mike

Anonymous
Just full of fake profiles

StephonW1

Anonymous
How do I get in contact with the owner to get my money back?

Mike

Anonymous

How do I get in contact with the owner to get my money back?

Just contact your credit card company

Hotraggit

Anonymous
surprised
Surprised! This site is a rip off, Tokens & Money...!!! Run, Run, Run....!!!! The women won't meet you under any circumstances. They will break up with you at the last minute & will begin contacting you again like nothing happened later on down the road. If you ask questions they will tell you that they don't know you, but would really like to get to.....!!! Really, one was even mad at me for not seeing her nude photos that were never sent. I changed my location & started seeing duplicate photos of the suppose women contacting me with different names & personal information. A lot of the women would all send me the same questions & reply with the same replies.....!!! This is a Sham, Sham, Sham & Shame on them for using people this way! No good for you will ever come from giving them your time & money....! Sorry, this is just the wrong site for you to have a happy ending....!!!

affairs alert

Anonymous
if you read the replies, they are all lower caps, many with grammatical errors, clearly bots, if all these women were real in my area, every single woman living here would have been on this site.

a real one

Anonymous
just to give a positive reply, AdultFriendFinder is real, met a few women from there.

All times are EST. The time is now 06:10 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content