Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Did anyone tired furfling.com ?

Curious Jolly Roger

Anonymous
i came across furfling.com from a friend of mine.
seem like Fling but with people who like animals and other stuff.

what are you guys opinions on this site? did anyone tried it and got success with real actual people?
Cool

TheWolf53

Anonymous
angry
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I tried Furling, its good because you can create your account and stuff but you can't reply messages free, only if you upgrade your account and I think that's not fair! What's the point of creating an account, meeting people and stuff if when someone send you a message you can't reply??? It's a good dating site but not that good.1-10 I give 5. They need to let the replies free, only upgrade your account if you want to have more pictures or something else not to reply messages.

Mickey676

Forum User
angry
Most stupid thing i tried over my whole time spent online surfing on dating sites. A total waste of money and time if you ask me. There are much more better ways of spending your time.

Anonymous guy

Anonymous
angry
i tried it but most females there are Bots and you end up wasting messages on them and then get an RE: type reply which you can't see even though you told them to reply in the subject line

All times are EST. The time is now 07:17 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content