Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Affair Alert

annonomous

Anonymous
Affair Alert.com is total bs dont waste ur money or time... all fake profiles...

Anonymous

Anonymous
please post this about this site on all dating review sites...

Steve

Anonymous
angry
It is true, all the profiles are fake, no one ever replies but you get a steady stream of women striking up conversations, but never a reply with you start a conversation. When you start to look closer, all of the women have friends based in the USA, their friends friends are all of the women in your local area. What i am saying is they all have the same friends as each other every last one. Affairalert is a total scam 100%, they have no contact telephone numbers to discuss problems, and if you try to change your address and do a local search somewhere else in the country you get the same girls come up. I dare someone to tell me what i have said is wrong!

A

Anonymous
Affair alert is the biggest bs scam I have ever been foolish enough to participate in. Sigh regrets

jomama

Anonymous
angry
THIS SITE IS A SCAM. ALL WOMEN ARE FAKE AND THE PICTURES ARE FAKES. SAVE YOUR MONEY. RUN!!!

Anonymous

Anonymous
cheerful
It's a good dating site.. I've met two girls since I joined January 2014. It's true it has some fake profiles, but there are alot of real people there

PaulE

Anonymous
thoughtful
I concur with previous posts about affairalert.com. I too felt pissed at the large number of photos and profiles used as bait. There must be some genuine punters on there but how to tell? I approached their help facility datingsitessupport to complain and ask for a refund but they were unable/unwilling to help. I then emailed the site owner, Tumblestone Ltd based in Gibraltor, and was given a full refund straight away.
Happy with the response but I sincerely doubt that this will change anything. It is also to be noted that Tumblestone have a portfolio of dating sites. Are they run on similar grounds? Anyway, for what it's worth my email to Tumblestone was as follows:

'I write concerning a website called affairalert.com of which you are the owner.
I recently became a UK Gold member and have encountered the following 2 serious problems:

When I joined details of my home address were ignored by the system and despite several requests to datingsitesupport, their suggested solutions failed and they were unable to rectify the problem. I therefore am stuck with search referrals who live well away from my home address which is not acceptable.

I wanted to see if this problem could be duplicated. I joined the site a second time (basic membership) and on this occasion the system correctly identified my town of origin. When I conducted a search under my second membership I found that members suggested were identical to those produced in a search under my first membership. The only difference was that they now had different residences.
It appears that a large number of affairalert members are being used merely as 'bait', their photos and profiles being paraded as local wherever you join. Also, many appear to be USA members. No useful messaging can be had with these members as they do not reply and any comments they do offer are of a very cliched type.
Thisstrikes me as a disgraceful fraud.
I asked for a refund of my subscription but datingsitesupport were unable or unwilling to oblige. I believe in the circumstances I should be entitled to a refund and respectfully request that you use your authority to make this happen and to reform your website management.

Thanking you for your time. '

anonymous

Anonymous
awake
WARNING:WARNING To all men out there.This site is a complete scam,just to get your money.There are no women texting you,they are only trying to get you to use your tokens so you have to buy more.

Samantha

Anonymous
You guys are the biggest losers..... married men searching for young hot women.... while ur wife is at home with ur family.... lust and greed get a life... o wait u have one that u screwed up already. U all deserve to be scammed.

LoL

Anonymous
^ Samantha, sounds like somebody's husband cheated on them and now shes butt hurt.
1. most of these guys are single
2. Most of them are not monogomous
3. you are sad and need to open up to new ideas

All times are EST. The time is now 02:13 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content