Subject: Affair Alert

Posted on: 2013/07/13 12:46am
By: Anonymous

Affair Alert.com is total bs dont waste ur money or time... all fake profiles...

Re: Affair Alert

Posted on: 2013/07/13 12:49am

please post this about this site on all dating review sites...

Posted on: 2013/11/20 06:34pm

It is true, all the profiles are fake, no one ever replies but you get a steady stream of women striking up conversations, but never a reply with you start a conversation. When you start to look closer, all of the women have friends based in the USA, their friends friends are all of the women in your local area. What i am saying is they all have the same friends as each other every last one. Affairalert is a total scam 100%, they have no contact telephone numbers to discuss problems, and if you try to change your address and do a local search somewhere else in the country you get the same girls come up. I dare someone to tell me what i have said is wrong!

Posted on: 2014/03/02 01:07pm

Affair alert is the biggest bs scam I have ever been foolish enough to participate in. Sigh regrets

Posted on: 2014/03/06 11:54pm

THIS SITE IS A SCAM. ALL WOMEN ARE FAKE AND THE PICTURES ARE FAKES. SAVE YOUR MONEY. RUN!!!

Posted on: 2014/03/11 01:44pm

It's a good dating site.. I've met two girls since I joined January 2014. It's true it has some fake profiles, but there are alot of real people there

Posted on: 2014/03/11 07:01pm

I concur with previous posts about affairalert.com. I too felt pissed at the large number of photos and profiles used as bait. There must be some genuine punters on there but how to tell? I approached their help facility datingsitessupport to complain and ask for a refund but they were unable/unwilling to help. I then emailed the site owner, Tumblestone Ltd based in Gibraltor, and was given a full refund straight away.
Happy with the response but I sincerely doubt that this will change anything. It is also to be noted that Tumblestone have a portfolio of dating sites. Are they run on similar grounds? Anyway, for what it's worth my email to Tumblestone was as follows:

'I write concerning a website called affairalert.com of which you are the owner.
I recently became a UK Gold member and have encountered the following 2 serious problems:

When I joined details of my home address were ignored by the system and despite several requests to datingsitesupport, their suggested solutions failed and they were unable to rectify the problem. I therefore am stuck with search referrals who live well away from my home address which is not acceptable.

I wanted to see if this problem could be duplicated. I joined the site a second time (basic membership) and on this occasion the system correctly identified my town of origin. When I conducted a search under my second membership I found that members suggested were identical to those produced in a search under my first membership. The only difference was that they now had different residences.
It appears that a large number of affairalert members are being used merely as 'bait', their photos and profiles being paraded as local wherever you join. Also, many appear to be USA members. No useful messaging can be had with these members as they do not reply and any comments they do offer are of a very cliched type.
Thisstrikes me as a disgraceful fraud.
I asked for a refund of my subscription but datingsitesupport were unable or unwilling to oblige. I believe in the circumstances I should be entitled to a refund and respectfully request that you use your authority to make this happen and to reform your website management.

Thanking you for your time. '

Posted on: 2014/03/21 09:37pm

WARNING:WARNING To all men out there.This site is a complete scam,just to get your money.There are no women texting you,they are only trying to get you to use your tokens so you have to buy more.

Posted on: 2014/04/30 11:07am

You guys are the biggest losers..... married men searching for young hot women.... while ur wife is at home with ur family.... lust and greed get a life... o wait u have one that u screwed up already. U all deserve to be scammed.

Posted on: 2014/05/19 12:22pm

^ Samantha, sounds like somebody's husband cheated on them and now shes butt hurt.
1. most of these guys are single
2. Most of them are not monogomous
3. you are sad and need to open up to new ideas

Posted on: 2014/05/21 08:50pm

Absolute ripoff. I will make sure xnxx bans their ads. FAKE FAKE FAKE. Please save your money.

Posted on: 2014/05/22 07:38pm

This site is a COMPETE rip off, DONT even think about a 3 day trial they upgrade it from £9.90 to £69.90, THEY WILL NOT REFUND you money!!!!

I have just contacted a number of authorities - I will not the yanks get away withn this.... PLEASE PASS ON.

Posted on: 2014/06/01 07:37pm

Yeah they definitely got me too. Complete scam. Please do not waste your money like I did.

Posted on: 2014/06/24 07:09pm

I live in Boise Idaho. Affair Alert has several Horseshoe Bend, Fruitland and Parma women. If you research those communities there are a SIGNIFICANT number of women in those towns who are cheating AND who are incredibly good looking. This site is TOTAL bogus...save your money.

Posted on: 2014/06/26 01:02pm

I have to agree that affair alert is a scam. I signed up for one month and in that month I had several messages where girls would try to get me to go to another site and sign up. Total waste of money. Sent out several emails with no replies or an auto reply that didn't even read my profile. Stay away from this site

Posted on: 2014/06/28 01:12am

Quote by: Anonymous

Affair Alert.com is total bs dont waste ur money or time... all fake profiles...

Yeah your right because I was stupid and didn't read the reviews and had to find out for myself the hard way like I do always when it comes to this subject. So I accidentally choose my location wrong and it couldn't reset to my new one that I choose. so when I finally got the right location I noticed that some of the women where the same fricken pictures just had a different location under them. lol

Posted on: 2014/07/01 10:45pm

I concur with previous posts about affairalert.com. I too felt pissed at the large number of photos and profiles used as bait. There must be some genuine punters on there but how to tell? I approached their help facility datingsitessupport to complain and ask for a refund but they were unable/unwilling to help. I then emailed the site owner, Tumblestone Ltd based in Gibraltor, and was given a full refund straight away.

How did you get in touch with tumblestone?

Posted on: 2014/07/02 10:51am

So has anyone reported this site to the Attorney Generals office?

Posted on: 2014/07/03 08:27pm

How do I get in contact with Tumblestone? I want to end subscription to this *censored* site and get my money back

Posted on: 2014/07/04 04:27am

Samantha if a woman tried to look good for her husband and show some sexual appetite and desire other than just lounging around the house doing nothing except for expecting him to take care of her he wouldn't be looking somewhere obviously if a man is cheating on his wife there has to be a reason maybe a man also wants to be desired Buy a woman as well as women wanting to be desired by men

Posted on: 2014/07/16 08:58am

it is fake it's messed up what people try to do to get money and take
Advantage very sad but what goes around comes around.....

Posted on: 2014/07/23 12:30am

The site is total BS even if you are in a major city area. You'll get the usual fake crap - lots of responses and notifications if someone even sneezed in your direction when you just barely joined and don't even have your profile together yet; initially you'll get short generic replies if you do send messages, but they'll never get into detail or answer your questions and again, very brief and generic, then it will mysteriously stop. You get oodles of fake profiles and search matches that have nothing to do with your criteria and are even quite incompatible with your taste selections (often the wrong gender even!). Lots of suspiciously familiar profile photos if you've spent 5 minutes looking at any pron sites. Frequently even with a VIP Gold membership half the functions (add favorite, add friend, send message, send flirt) will suddenly bounce you to an "oops you have unexpectedly logged out" screen, and if you click to log back in, the site tries to upsell you access to some other site! This is totally random and can get in frustrating loops when you just f'ing logged back in 30 seconds ago. And NO, they won't refund your charges when you contact the site admin to tell them their service is totally bogus and you want to cancel.

Utter BS site.

Posted on: 2014/07/30 01:03pm

You guys are the biggest losers..... married men searching for young hot women.... while ur wife is at home with ur family.... lust and greed get a life... o wait u have one that u screwed up already. U all deserve to be scammed.

Rolling Eyes Hey Samantha, darling;
Ever hear the saying "Variety is the spice of life" ?
Many married guys marry petite, young, beautiful women who eventually get eaten by the saggy, naggy cow they are living with now. But we dare not saying anything about it to them because then we're perceived as an insensitive A-holes.
The secret to keeping your man happy is this.."Be a good conversationalist & an attractive whore in the bedroom." (& that was advise from a woman). Sadly, this pearl of womanly wisdom falls on deaf feminine ears who then proceed to b itch incessantly about their men-pathetic
!

Posted on: 2014/08/06 04:06am

This site is an American website. Lots of the profiles state they are in the uk, but when you read them you can see the users are in the USA and that the company has just changed their location to the UK to get people to join.

It is a con so do not join it is a waste of money.

Posted on: 2014/08/07 06:08pm

Agree with all of you. In fact, I started to study the pics from some of the profiles and in a couple of them they are DISTINCTLY EUROPEAN in nature and here I sit in the U.S. THEN I started to do a little research on just HOW MANY women are from the small towns around me (I'm in a rural area) and found that out of a population of close to 1000 people....50+ were all married/single/looking? Doesn't make sense. The same number/ratio appeared when I ran them with another town of nearly 4000 people. 5% seems like an awfully high number.

Posted on: 2014/08/08 01:21pm

Does anyone have the email address for Tumblestone Ltd?

Posted on: 2014/08/12 05:08pm

Total Fraud...Outright! I mailed several women, but when I texted them to validate the email that I sent to them they could not answer me. When you finally look to give your phone number to someone to contact you, they get squeamish and say no. this was every woman after various conversations of interest. No lengthy cerebral replies. all one or two liners, even if you took the time to write a fine letter. Utter BS. They suck you dry with buying tokens and nothing materializes from it. This sites going down! After some letters to the Attorney General or just people figuring it out.

Posted on: 2014/08/14 03:36am

Luckily I have no illusions over such sites. Remain objective and use skepticism
always. I set the search/seeking parameters to the highest of standards, (only women who have their Masters Degree, live within 5 miles of me, make very good money, etc.)

Did it work? Of course not! Imagine my surprise..

If I'm going to pay for anything, why set the bar low? Cool

Posted on: 2014/08/20 10:54am

I agree with Samantha. You guys are losers. You get what you pay for.

Posted on: 2014/10/07 04:50pm

Total scam, don't let them take you in. Can be quite convincing at first, until you notice the pattern in their chat, in their profiles, the key words that come and go... and the duplicate profile pictures! One small community in my (50 mile) search area has over 70% of it's total population (2010 US Census data) signed up as women, mostly married but not satisfied with their husband. Most are quite good looking, even hot, too- and the women I've seen in that town really don't make that grade! Also every town has very close to the same number of women signed up- 53,000 to hundreds in population, all the same number of hot hot horny women. Forget it.

Posted on: 2014/10/08 04:00pm

THIS IS MY CHAT WITH THE BILLING COMPANY FOR AFFAIRALERT.COM

=========================================================

Thank you for choosing Epoch. A representative will be with you shortly.
Thank you for contacting Epoch. My ID is Billing6052,

how may I help you?

MR. JACKSON: YES I WILL BE ASKING FOR A REFUND PROMPTLY AS THIS COMAPNY IS A RIP OFF AND I WOULD THINK ABOUT MY AFFILIATION WITH THEM IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Billing6052: whats was the problem with the website ?

MR. JACKSON: WELL HERE IS TI START WITH

MR. JACKSON: I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE

MR. JACKSON:THEY ARE NOTHING BUT FRAUDSTERS

MR. JACKSON: THEY ARE ON RIPPOFFREPORT.COM TOO

MR. JACKSON: THEY DO NOT TELL YOU PERTIANT INFO UPON THE TRIAL START FOR ONE THING

MR. JACKSON: PERTINENT*

Billing6052: ok, one moment please

MR. JACKSON: I WOULD SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE BUSINESS WITH THEM

Billing6052:I show the account is canceled

MR. JACKSON: YES IT IS CLOSED

MR. JACKSON: I HAD TO BEFORE ANY FURTHER CHARGES WERE EXTRAPOLATED FROM ME FROM THEIR DISHONEST BUSINESS PRACTICES

MR. JACKSON: NOW WE WILL SEE JUST WHAT KIND OF COMPANY YOU ARE BY YHOW YOU HANDLE THIS. IM SURE IM NOT THE FIRST ON THIS AM I?

MR. JACKSON: UPON DOING MY RESEARCH AND SUBSEQUENT REVIEWS ON OTHER SITES I WANT TO BE ABLE TO ELIMINATE YOU GUYS FROM THE REVIEWS HOPEFULLY BY YOUR COOPERATION

Billing6052: Would you like your card blocked from our system ?

MR. JACKSON: i BELIEVE I ASKED FOR A REFUND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN, SO LETS TAKE ONE THING AT A TIME PLEASE

MR. JACKSON: IM SURE (i HOPE) THAT YOU HAVE LEGITIMATE COMPANIES THAT YOU SUPPLY SERVICES TOO AM I CORRECT?

MR. JACKSON: OR IS THAT SOME TYPE OF THREAT SO THAT i MAY NOT BE ABLE TO USE ANY LEGITIMATE SITES FOR PAYMENTS?

Billing6052: Im sorry im not sure how i can help you

MR. JACKSON: IM SORRY DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MY REQUEST, OR DID YOUR TRAINING NOT COVER HOW TO HELP CUSTOMERS WITH LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS?

MR. JACKSON: ARE YOU NOW SAYING YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHAT?

Billing6052: Sir, i was not sending any threats, i figured you may want your card blocked

MR. JACKSON: OK, BUT WHY WOULD I WANT MY CARD BLOCKED FROM OTHER POTENTIAL LEGITIMATE SITES?

MR. JACKSON:YOU DO HAVE LEGITIMATE SITES YOU PROVIDE SERVICES FOR DONT YOU?

Billing6052: If you do not want it blocked i will not block

MR. JACKSON: WELL IF YOU WOULD ANSWER MY QUESTION I WOULD KNOW IF I WANT IT BLOCKED

MR. JACKSON: ONCE AGAIN, DO YOU HAVE ANY LEGITIMATE SITES YOU PROVIDE SERVICES FOR?

Billing6052: Whats the question

Billing6052:: I do not have any site to provide to you

MR. JACKSON: BECAUSE THIS ONE WWW.AFFAIRALERT.COM IS NOT ONE

MR. JACKSON:OMG DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING? I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU CANT ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION.

Billing6052:no

Billing6052:is the answer

MR. JACKSON:SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU CANNOT SAY WHETHER YOU DO BUSINESS WITH NON RIP OFF COMPANIES

MR. JACKSON: THATS NOT A GOOD ANSWER YOU DO RELIZE THAT

MR. JACKSON: YOU SAY THAT YOU KNOWINGLY DO BUSINESS WITH BA COMPANIES KNOWINGLY THAT RIP PEOPLE OFF

MR. JACKSON: I ASK YOU IF YOU DO BUSINESS WITH KNOWN GOOD COMPANIES AND YOU SAY NO?

MR. JACKSON: CORRECT?

MR. JACKSON: FINAL ANSWER?

Billing6052: Please hold

MR. JACKSON: OK, YES I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE WHO WOULD KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION LOL

Billing6052: We process for over 20,000 websites we do not own or operate the websites

Billing6052: If you have any issues with the site you can contact the webmaster of the website

MR. JACKSON: SO YOU WILL DO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE THEN CORRECT?

JB: Thanks for holding. My name is JB Johnson. Please give me a moment to review this chat

Billing6052: If you do not have any billing questions i can not assist you here

MR. JACKSON: IAS I STATED IN THE BEGINNING I WOULD LIKE A REFUND FROM A KNOW COMPANY THAT IS A FRAUD THAT YOU ARE TYING YOUR NAME TOO, I DO BELIEVE THAT IS A BILLING QUESTION IS IT NOT?

MR. JACKSON: I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO ELIMINATE YOU GUYS FROM MY REPORT AS TO YOUR BUSINESS PRATICES AND TO WHOM YOU CHOOSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH

MR. JACKSON: MR. JOHNSON

JB: Yes sir still reviewing the chat

MR. JACKSON: OK TAKE YOUR TIME SIR AS I DO BELIEVE THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE FOR YOU

JB:OK, I have issued the refund back for the trial period fee.

JB: We will also escalate your concerns to our Risk department.

MR. JACKSON: THANK YOU MR. JOHNSON, I WILL MAKE SURE I MENTION THAT AT LEAST SOMEONE HAS CLASS HERE

MR. JACKSON: HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR.

JB: Thanks for contact us. Have a good day

Posted on: 2014/10/20 11:07pm

Many married guys marry petite, young, beautiful women who eventually get eaten by the saggy, naggy cow they are living with now. But we dare not saying anything about it to them because then we're perceived as an insensitive A-holes.
The secret to keeping your man happy is this.."Be a good conversationalist & an attractive whore in the bedroom." (& that was advise from a woman). Sadly, this pearl of womanly wisdom falls on deaf feminine ears who then proceed to b itch incessantly about their men-pathetic
!

Hi anonymous,
Get a life a - hole. Meet some real somen instead of going on some loser website. No wonder you're still single -with that attitutde no one would wanna be with you... Seriously?

Posted on: 2014/12/02 07:09pm

I tried"online dating" all the girls were from York, uk, all 18/26. 2/3 answered, three times then stopped. I began to smell a rat, having experiencd affair alert, so I asked if they could offer me more local girls, less than 50 miles away, They told me to go to my profile, and insert a local town, which I did.
Low and behold, I found my page had accepted a local town.and there they were, all the same girls from York, now living in saltburn!

Posted on: 2014/12/07 02:52pm

Out of fun and curiosity I decided to sign up for affair alert, I thought wouldn't it be funny if I recognized any women? lol

I have not paid any fee, nor posted any photo's. It looks quite fishy...I never knew there were so many horny women right in my area, wow, almost more horny women than the populations of thsese small towns LOLOLOL

Sure, MAYBE some of the profiles are actually real women, but I doubt it! It's entertaining anyway, and that's all I think I was looking for.

Posted on: 2015/02/12 06:37am

I have tried as well for free and don't give much hope to the dating app. Most of the profiles look to be spam. Does anyone know of a dating app that actually works? Geek

Posted on: 2015/03/01 05:23am

Yeah! If you read the terms, it says that the profiles with the "Online Cuties" symbol are all operated by them or a third party and that they can and will respond to you. I started reading those terms after signing up for Zoosk and that sucked too.

Posted on: 2015/03/24 02:58pm

This dating site is a complete scam. I watched a film from Ebay and found out that the women on the US site were the same as the local women on the UK site

I feel such a bloody fool having tried this

Posted on: 2015/04/29 03:04pm

Hi it took like 8 months but I met 2 in person. just watch who u talk to.

Posted on: 2015/05/20 02:33am

One town kept popping up, I knew this town.

It is on a local island with a whopping population of 70.

Apparently every women in the town is on affair alert, and then some... they must have friends visiting.

Complete BS, again, don't waste your time.

Posted on: 2015/06/07 10:59pm

Sad but true guys, Affair Alert is NOT a hookup site. Always find the Terms Of Service, and READ it before you sign up. In AffairAlert's TOS, they clearly state that the site is just an ENTERTAINMENT service, for amusement only, and is NOT an online dating service or a way to meet people.

Further, after I signed on initially, the TOS also states that it will employ women to post replies as a way of spurring further business and that the profiles marked with a "FC" in a circle on the profile, is not a real woman searching for a partner.

And I was unable to find ONE real woman without that FC mark on the site. ALL the women on the site are imaginary, or employees.

So much for Affair Alert!

I don't even understand what the purpose of this rather senseless site is, unless it's to direct the victims to the onine Chats so they start paying for Chats.

So do NOT give them any money, it is a phoney site with no real women on it!

Posted on: 2015/06/21 06:56pm

Warning warning warning this site is full of FC status profiles little yellow stars that tell you in the terms and conditions these are fantasy characters. So you pay good money to message a fantasy profile not a real person! You get bot messages from the computer with little love messages and winks. WTF. USA close this scam site down. I have not been able to find one real person in my area. All the profiles are lies! I have even messaged ladies hundreds of miles away to confirm they are real because they're status is SM standard member but no replies! Am I the only real person on this site!

Posted on: 2015/08/05 03:09am

Well hell today i was scammed by affair alert I signed up about two weeks ago then decided to get the VIP membership today i then began to become very suspicious about how many women are really in the little town i live in I should have none better and done more research before I got the one month membership 30 dollars down the drain very pissed off do not sign up for affair it a scam and bs anybody who has any info about a refund please post it it would be big help

Posted on: 2015/10/06 11:07pm

total waste of money yep you will get lots of flirts and women who want you to bring them to sexual dreamland no personal response don't be so desperate milfaholic ect all a bust to get horney lonely men to spend their dollars on garenteed sex

Posted on: 2015/10/31 07:14pm

I have met and bedded down 3 yes 3 women from the Miami area.

You people must be doing something wrong.................

Posted on: 2015/11/24 11:37pm

100 mail received from Affair Alert responded but no one back to me, sound like someone seating and writing behind women's... Yes that is fake

Posted on: 2015/11/25 04:38pm

THIS IS MY CHAT WITH THE BILLING COMPANY FOR AFFAIRALERT.COM

Sorry to say that you have been speaking to bot. A computer program that pics up on certain words. Lots of companies use these now even. Ebay . Microsoft. Amazon so you will never get any sense from them. As for the site a total fake designed to take your money.
=========================================================

Thank you for choosing Epoch. A representative will be with you shortly.
Thank you for contacting Epoch. My ID is Billing6052,

how may I help you?

MR. JACKSON: YES I WILL BE ASKING FOR A REFUND PROMPTLY AS THIS COMAPNY IS A RIP OFF AND I WOULD THINK ABOUT MY AFFILIATION WITH THEM IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Billing6052: whats was the problem with the website ?

MR. JACKSON: WELL HERE IS TI START WITH

MR. JACKSON: I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE

MR. JACKSON:THEY ARE NOTHING BUT FRAUDSTERS

MR. JACKSON: THEY ARE ON RIPPOFFREPORT.COM TOO

MR. JACKSON: THEY DO NOT TELL YOU PERTIANT INFO UPON THE TRIAL START FOR ONE THING

MR. JACKSON: PERTINENT*

Billing6052: ok, one moment please

MR. JACKSON: I WOULD SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE BUSINESS WITH THEM

Billing6052:I show the account is canceled

MR. JACKSON: YES IT IS CLOSED

MR. JACKSON: I HAD TO BEFORE ANY FURTHER CHARGES WERE EXTRAPOLATED FROM ME FROM THEIR DISHONEST BUSINESS PRACTICES

MR. JACKSON: NOW WE WILL SEE JUST WHAT KIND OF COMPANY YOU ARE BY YHOW YOU HANDLE THIS. IM SURE IM NOT THE FIRST ON THIS AM I?

MR. JACKSON: UPON DOING MY RESEARCH AND SUBSEQUENT REVIEWS ON OTHER SITES I WANT TO BE ABLE TO ELIMINATE YOU GUYS FROM THE REVIEWS HOPEFULLY BY YOUR COOPERATION

Billing6052: Would you like your card blocked from our system ?

MR. JACKSON: i BELIEVE I ASKED FOR A REFUND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN, SO LETS TAKE ONE THING AT A TIME PLEASE

MR. JACKSON: IM SURE (i HOPE) THAT YOU HAVE LEGITIMATE COMPANIES THAT YOU SUPPLY SERVICES TOO AM I CORRECT?

MR. JACKSON: OR IS THAT SOME TYPE OF THREAT SO THAT i MAY NOT BE ABLE TO USE ANY LEGITIMATE SITES FOR PAYMENTS?

Billing6052: Im sorry im not sure how i can help you

MR. JACKSON: IM SORRY DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MY REQUEST, OR DID YOUR TRAINING NOT COVER HOW TO HELP CUSTOMERS WITH LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS?

MR. JACKSON: ARE YOU NOW SAYING YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHAT?

Billing6052: Sir, i was not sending any threats, i figured you may want your card blocked

MR. JACKSON: OK, BUT WHY WOULD I WANT MY CARD BLOCKED FROM OTHER POTENTIAL LEGITIMATE SITES?

MR. JACKSON:YOU DO HAVE LEGITIMATE SITES YOU PROVIDE SERVICES FOR DONT YOU?

Billing6052: If you do not want it blocked i will not block

MR. JACKSON: WELL IF YOU WOULD ANSWER MY QUESTION I WOULD KNOW IF I WANT IT BLOCKED

MR. JACKSON: ONCE AGAIN, DO YOU HAVE ANY LEGITIMATE SITES YOU PROVIDE SERVICES FOR?

Billing6052: Whats the question

Billing6052:: I do not have any site to provide to you

MR. JACKSON: BECAUSE THIS ONE WWW.AFFAIRALERT.COM IS NOT ONE

MR. JACKSON:OMG DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING? I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU CANT ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION.

Billing6052:no

Billing6052:is the answer

MR. JACKSON:SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU CANNOT SAY WHETHER YOU DO BUSINESS WITH NON RIP OFF COMPANIES

MR. JACKSON: THATS NOT A GOOD ANSWER YOU DO RELIZE THAT

MR. JACKSON: YOU SAY THAT YOU KNOWINGLY DO BUSINESS WITH BA COMPANIES KNOWINGLY THAT RIP PEOPLE OFF

MR. JACKSON: I ASK YOU IF YOU DO BUSINESS WITH KNOWN GOOD COMPANIES AND YOU SAY NO?

MR. JACKSON: CORRECT?

MR. JACKSON: FINAL ANSWER?

Billing6052: Please hold

MR. JACKSON: OK, YES I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE WHO WOULD KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION LOL

Billing6052: We process for over 20,000 websites we do not own or operate the websites

Billing6052: If you have any issues with the site you can contact the webmaster of the website

MR. JACKSON: SO YOU WILL DO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE THEN CORRECT?

JB: Thanks for holding. My name is JB Johnson. Please give me a moment to review this chat

Billing6052: If you do not have any billing questions i can not assist you here

MR. JACKSON: IAS I STATED IN THE BEGINNING I WOULD LIKE A REFUND FROM A KNOW COMPANY THAT IS A FRAUD THAT YOU ARE TYING YOUR NAME TOO, I DO BELIEVE THAT IS A BILLING QUESTION IS IT NOT?

MR. JACKSON: I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO ELIMINATE YOU GUYS FROM MY REPORT AS TO YOUR BUSINESS PRATICES AND TO WHOM YOU CHOOSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH

MR. JACKSON: MR. JOHNSON

JB: Yes sir still reviewing the chat

MR. JACKSON: OK TAKE YOUR TIME SIR AS I DO BELIEVE THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE FOR YOU

JB:OK, I have issued the refund back for the trial period fee.

JB: We will also escalate your concerns to our Risk department.

MR. JACKSON: THANK YOU MR. JOHNSON, I WILL MAKE SURE I MENTION THAT AT LEAST SOMEONE HAS CLASS HERE

MR. JACKSON: HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR.

JB: Thanks for contact us. Have a good day

Posted on: 2015/11/25 04:39pm

I have met and bedded down 3 yes 3 women from the Miami area.

You people must be doing something wrong.................

Total BS.

Posted on: 2015/11/26 10:51pm
By: Alex2566

Does anyone have the email address for Tumblestone Ltd?

Posted on: 2015/11/27 11:35am

Idiot these men rnt single tht why it is called AFFAIR alert n I.
Found.my husband on this bs this shouldnt even be aloud yall go.cheat likr u did In the old.days good thing bout this proof n court for us inncocent wifes n mothers in the situation Mr. Green

Posted on: 2015/11/27 11:40am

!

Angry

cute lol im a wife who found this site im 120 lbs n 5 3 no.fat cow atr me here but I do.eat skanks.like.u leave this woman alone woman dnt always do.sh I t to make someone cheat ididot men r sometimes lying greedy *censored* prob.like u

Posted on: 2015/12/13 06:22am

hm need to check Smile

Posted on: 2015/12/26 04:21am

Bunch of *censored*... cheating ass men go
f! $# yourselves! You'll never find what you're looking for loser!

Posted on: 2016/02/16 06:10pm

Affair alert scam 1 me 0

Posted on: 2016/02/17 09:55am

Well hell today i was scammed by affair alert I signed up about two weeks ago then decided to get the VIP membership today i then began to become very suspicious about how many women are really in the little town i live in I should have none better and done more research before I got the one month membership 30 dollars down the drain very pissed off do not sign up for affair it a scam and bs anybody who has any info about a refund please post it it would be big help

yes you get the flood of very hot babes suspciciously in small 2 horse towns that the spambot generates unknowingly ,spambot dont know its not feasible ,to have so many hot lose babes twiddling their thumbs

Affair Alert Is A Scam

Posted on: 2016/02/25 12:57pm

This is a complete waste of time and money. The vast majority of it's members are fake because it states this for a fact in their terms of service agreement. They define the fake members as "Fantasy Cuties", and you can tell this easily on their profiles because it has a Yellow Star with the letters FC in the middle. THE REAL MEMBERS have a Blue Star with the letters SM for Standard Member, and i think VIP members have one accordingly.

After i realized this was the case, i systematically searched age by age in my area (within 100km of my postal code) and only found ONE 19 year old that was a Standard Member. It said she hadnt been active in over 3 months lol.

Their terms of service say this is for entertainment purposes only, which means the joke is on anyone who signs up for this. It also says their Fantasy Cuties are either operated by their company or third party.

Wish their stupid service could be shut down, and they could be forced to pay back every guy that paid for this crock of *censored*. Stay away and spread the word... cheers!

Posted on: 2016/03/19 02:11pm

Does anyone know when affair alert was established

Posted on: 2016/04/15 01:13am

You're a bitter and old, aren't you? And hey, if a woman let's herself go to *censored*, she deserves to be dumped for a hotter companion.

Posted on: 2016/04/15 07:10am

its the old '''computer generated thespians '''again that date sites love to use

Posted on: 2016/04/24 09:01pm

It's a scam. All are fictional character who work for them, and get you to spend more money

Posted on: 2016/06/09 11:10am

Quote by: Xavier

Yeah they definitely got me too. Complete scam. Please do not waste your money like I did.

how do I cancel the billing subscription??

Posted on: 2016/08/30 09:25pm

you are so right. people who does deceive their wife should get deceived .

Posted on: 2016/09/20 11:52pm

Can any of you guys that have upgraded tell me how much the tokens cost?

Posted on: 2016/09/22 11:10am

Can any of you guys that have upgraded tell me how much the tokens cost?

So I found the answer...
So to send text messages via sms, to send virtual gifts, or to send instant messages you need to buy tokens from affair alert at the following package prices:
25 tokens =     $9.98
50 tokens =   $14.98
100 tokens = $19.98
250 tokens = $49.98

Posted on: 2016/09/22 04:45pm

Sounds expensive to me

Posted on: 2016/10/20 12:33am

Just full of fake profiles

Posted on: 2016/10/24 05:56am

How do I get in contact with the owner to get my money back?

Posted on: 2016/11/05 01:45am

Just contact your credit card company

Posted on: 2017/02/17 03:10pm

Surprised! This site is a rip off, Tokens & Money...!!! Run, Run, Run....!!!! The women won't meet you under any circumstances. They will break up with you at the last minute & will begin contacting you again like nothing happened later on down the road. If you ask questions they will tell you that they don't know you, but would really like to get to.....!!! Really, one was even mad at me for not seeing her nude photos that were never sent. I changed my location & started seeing duplicate photos of the suppose women contacting me with different names & personal information. A lot of the women would all send me the same questions & reply with the same replies.....!!! This is a Sham, Sham, Sham & Shame on them for using people this way! No good for you will ever come from giving them your time & money....! Sorry, this is just the wrong site for you to have a happy ending....!!!

Posted on: 2017/05/13 03:50am

if you read the replies, they are all lower caps, many with grammatical errors, clearly bots, if all these women were real in my area, every single woman living here would have been on this site.

Posted on: 2017/05/13 03:51am

just to give a positive reply, AdultFriendFinder is real, met a few women from there.

Posted on: 2017/05/24 03:55pm

if Samantha is the same one i chatted with,she is full of s---! She know about me and played me for a fool.That is what you get for thinking you would hookup with a REAL WOMAN on this site.Foolish me got burnt by two other so called woman on this site.All they do is take your money and toy with you.Don't fall for them like i did!!

Posted on: 2017/05/25 09:25am

after reading these reviews some more this Samantha has a lot to say and is a bunch of b---s---!Seems the guys she cheated with got wise to her and dumped her.No wonder they did.It took me a while to wise up to her. And then you have a few defending her.Would not surprise me if it was not her trying to make her look good and the guy was the bad guy!!Get a life and a real job Samantha,you are no good at this!! This site is a total scam and Samantha,if she is real,is just a employee!!

Posted on: 2017/11/05 03:40pm

Didn't get caught keept asking to update to VIP didn't give card details lucky anyone with knowledge of an honest dating site

Posted on: 2017/11/06 05:02am

contact satan haha

Posted on: 2019/10/28 10:41am

You all shouldn’t be having an affair anyways cheating twats

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=7997