Dating Sites Reviews Forums

SexSearch.com

Page navigation

Scott In St. Louis

Anonymous
After having been a member of this website for about two weeks I"m pretty sure it's a complete fake.

It was REALLY suspicious when I received a half-dozen "friend requests" from impossibly hot chicks within the first day. All of these women had similarly vapid profiles. I responded to the one that appeared to be the most authentic. I got nothing but vague, two sentence responses which were clearly designed to just keep leading me on. This person was obviously "not from around here".

Since then I've emailed two other gals, both of whom have responded in similarly vague ways.

I also keep getting these friend request from women who have no business being on a site like this. They are ALL so OBVIOUSLY FAAAAKE.

I will give the site credit though. At least they're apparently paying someone to pretend. Unlike AFF, where the fake ads are just plain fake.

This site is at least kind of funny. I could be mad about wasting thirty (or was it sixty) bucks, but I figure I asked for it by being a typically horny (and stupid) guy.

Whoever thought this scam up is pretty flippin' brilliant. I'm just warning you, don't reward them for their devious creativity with your money. Let MY money be a lesson to you.

yaright...lol

Anonymous
Didn't join but just did the free profile and took a look for a few moments.
There seems to be ten's of thousands of beautiful, young, horny women in my immediate area!
Who knew.....lol.
Scam

Anonymous

Anonymous
Yeah, at one point when they were offering a $1 three day trial, I signed up just to check. Immediately, the entire list of people "nearby" vanished. I remembered some of the user names, so I looked them up - different countries, even different continents. Nothing even slightly close. So not only are the users possibly fake, but the search results definitely are fake when you're a free member.

To their credit, when I sent them a very unhappy email demanding they cancel the account before billing me for a non-trial month, they complied pretty quickly.\
Passion.com

Anonymous

Anonymous
I have to laugh now because I remember google ads on some web sites about house wives making $20.00 an hour by just typing. Now we all know how. lol. Never joined this scumb bag of a sits.

ANon AB

Anonymous
I bought only £10 of credits knowing British Sex Contacts are probably a big Con , my first suspicions came when I saw how gorgeous all the women were , don,t think I ever saw an "Ordinary" looking woman . Women that look like that DON'T need sex sites for Sex . . Second suspicion was when the "Local" woman I spoke with was not using the kind of language I'd expect her to use if she was a local girl , therefore I'd say she is a foreigner ... If the girls are too good looking to be true , then they probably ARE .

Me and Myself

Anonymous
I am a male and received a few messages from young women. (Their profiles say they're women.) I don't have a picture displayed on my profile, so they ask me to send them one. After I do, they reply and say that they really liked my picture and continue to send me messages. When I ask them to talk on the phone, they decline. So I ask them why they contacted me, and if sending messages is all they wanted to do, why did they ask me for my picture? So I'm guessing that these people work for the site and entice men to stay on by using these techniques. Furthermore, I'm not even sure if the information in their profiles is accurate. It' possible the messages were sent by men.
Passion.com

some guy

Anonymous
Is Sexsearch dead? I use to find lots of activity on the site and plenty of women a year ago but since I joined again last week I have hardly talked to anyone. This site seems to have gone down hill. Where should I have joined? I have seen some ads for fling, I wonder if I should try them next...

Nobody

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Is Sexsearch dead? I use to find lots of activity on the site and plenty of women a year ago but since I joined again last week I have hardly talked to anyone. This site seems to have gone down hill. Where should I have joined? I have seen some ads for fling, I wonder if I should try them next...

I think it transitioned to xpress.com. Equally bogus.

VWCabrio12

Anonymous
embarrassed
As so many have said, it's a scam. Don't go near it. I spent £15 on credits and got only come-ons designed to keep me spending money.

Some of the ladies look absolutely gorgeous but you never know which ones are paid by the site to extract your money (and nothing else !).
Passion.com

tie5t0

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

definately a scam. Same things happened to me. You get messages from women, but they are all generic and they never write again after you reply. Don't make the same mistake I did. I wasted $29.95 on that bogus site.

I agree this is a scam and from the apparent number 1 dating site on the online Xpress. com I was a member on there after 4 months of not meeting single lady, i left as i had been talking to their so called bots, I realized that they were not answering the simple questions i asked, like name and likes or a comment to what i had mailed. the emails i have been sent for various sites like sexsearch.com are directly from Xpress billing Epoc... so Xpress and Sex'search are the same ! A SCAM!!

You will find if you email Epoc and mention trading standers you will get a refund as I was refunded in full and for the 4 months i had been there banging my head up their fabricated site/s and bots. don't be nice about it either as I was blatant in making it clear regardless of their terms a conditions that were out of my control, to change them, only that i can agree to most of them.

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:41 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content