Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

ESH

Anonymous
Does anyone have any positive feedback on Sexsearch.com? I have received emails from people who supposedly wanted to contact me, but their profile does not fit with mine. I have had "interest" but then when I read the profile, it is the exact same as someone else's profile (typo's and all). Is this site real or a scam? As a side note I did correspond with one woman on the site who was having as bad a time as I and another one wanted me to pay to visit her site. Any feed back would be appreciated.

frt

Anonymous
I think it's a scam. I get the same replies word for word from different girls.

rogue357

Anonymous
angry
definately a scam. Same things happened to me. You get messages from women, but they are all generic and they never write again after you reply. Don't make the same mistake I did. I wasted $29.95 on that bogus site. Evil

Rguinn

Anonymous
I've used several profiles and receieved identical replies using multiple pictures to both of my profiles. I've notified the Sexsearch site of this situation and they act as if it's the actions of individuals which "they will not tolerate." I've also found that very rarely will you receive more then one contact from their bogus women on staff. This would require some consistency in their replies which is impossible with their non-personal canned responses.

jd

Anonymous
angry
Twisted Evil yea this site is totally bogus, ive never had a legit response, then the spam started

reload

Anonymous
Sounds on the money. The pattern hit me about 10 days into my membership, so I drafted one letter and sent it to every woman had contacted me first, based on having viewed my profile, in theory. The letter basically said: I've been contacted by women who were both beautiful and fascinating according to their profiles. Once I reply, however, I never hear from them again. Since I suspect these contacts are connected to the never ending pitch to upgrade my membership to Gold status, I have decided not to renew at the end of this month. In case I am wrong I have to decided to write the one woman who attracted me the most: you. Please contact me at (email addy here). That way I'll know this whole thing wasn't a big scam.
That letter went to 32 "special" women; not one replied. That lesson cost less than some others.

sillypuddy

Anonymous
sex search is a waste of money none of the replies are real all fake
Quote by ESH: Does anyone have any positive feedback on Sexsearch.com? I have received emails from people who supposedly wanted to contact me, but their profile does not fit with mine. I have had "interest" but then when I read the profile, it is the exact same as someone else's profile (typo's and all). Is this site real or a scam? As a side note I did correspond with one woman on the site who was having as bad a time as I and another one wanted me to pay to visit her site. Any feed back would be appreciated.

sillypuddy

Anonymous
sex search is a fraud and a waste. reply to any ad and you get spammed

leebra

Anonymous
caffeinated
site is b.s.
lots of responses an no action
just links to join paysites

ed edwards

Anonymous
angry
totally B.S. never able to read emails I want my money back. Cry

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 09:42 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content