Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Jasin

Anonymous
Has anyone ever heard of secondfling.com and if it's a scam site or not? As it seems real but I'm not sure as it seems too good to be true

rob..

Anonymous
looks suspicious as does not give the name of the town they live .just says north england ,scotland, east england ,south england ..this is a giveaway its fake and no feedback anywhere suggests a new hastily put together site..

Lukaxas

Anonymous
do not use this site as everything fake. i try use 2 accounts and every time one girl sending same message to both accounts and always saying lives near Big Grin don't waste money on this

james

Anonymous
angry
definitely a scam.Have managed to cancel subscription but fortunately didn't pass any money to start with

JAYP

Anonymous
determined
Quote by: Anonymous

Has anyone ever heard of secondfling.com and if it's a scam site or not? As it seems real but I'm not sure as it seems too good to be true

If it's really a proper site, I must be ONE stud! There is about 35 gorgeous ladies, all stunning saying that they all want to meet me. As soon as you start talking on there, thay all start saying what you into!! This is not right,probably half work for the site, and get commission on every call!! But then ther are probably some that are for real...OMG I WISH I had that much female attention when I go out.. Don't get me wrong I ain't ugly..but come on please. This is something were thay just want your money....

JAYP

Anonymous
curious
Quote by: Anonymous

definitely a scam.Have managed to cancel subscription but fortunately didn't pass any money to start with

PLEASE tell me how you can cancel my profile!!!! Trying too... I can't seem to.. it's addictive. Come on men, what man don't like female attention!!!

James1587

Anonymous
caffeinated
I believe this site to be a scam easily I have her to many messages with the same spelling mistakes quotes and information from several people also their styles on writing are the same

I told 1 person somthing in a message then a got about 30 different people using the information I give to try nd chat me up

Also none of them know what is said in their first messages and most of the photos have been photo shopped and it's crap you can spot fake photos easy enough nd they also use celebrity pictures

Cheated

Anonymous
angry
well what a waste of time and money. Females make all sorts of promises to date the following night or weekend and yet when contacted all want to take time despite what they put in profiles . This site is designed to make sure you can only talk to the females via messages or instant chat if they are online but of course you pay for every message you send even at 15pounds for 10 messages that's expensive and it is clearly designed to ensure the ladies keep you chatting ( more costs to you) you could easily run up hundreds of pounds just chatting there if you were foolish enough to do so. Their policy is to block you giving out phone numbers or emails ( allegedly for the protection of the ladies) so you are obliged to spend money just to chat. There is no guarantee you would be any safer on their site than exchanging emails just to chat .
My advice is to avoid it and save your money

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 12:39 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content