Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Uk sex meet.

Badz

Anonymous
confused
Hi everyone.
Im a noob here. But love the site. Always read peoples comments. Anyway. Has anyone heard of the site UK sex meet? Ive registered a profile on the site. Its not a subscription service you have to buy credits. It seems legit. But im not totally sure. Some of the profiles seem a bit off to me. Ive searched google for answers and drawn a blank. Has anyone tried this site? If so. What was your experience? Would like to get to the bottom of this. On my profile ive included my email address. And asked if girls could contact me by email instead of buying the points. Havent had a single email. Which makes me wonder about this site. Horny girls looking to hookup. You would have thought i would have received at least one email from a member. This site allows me to put contact info in my profile. Nothing yet. Anyone out there tried this site pls. Thanks.

Falyboy

Anonymous
This site is one of the biggest scams, only fake people, and i got in contact with more then 10 so called women, and the wantrd to scam me, asking for bank details. And sending fake pictures, the funny part was if i asked for a new picture, recent oane they will send me another girls picture, they are really dumb.. Be careful and avoid it

Charles

Anonymous
awake
Hi all, I just joined up and started by viewing profiles on main page, I instantly recognised a good few of these girls from a previous site, it is a scam, avoid at all costs.

ken

Anonymous
put together by the same authors as other scam sites .designed to relieve you of money

Hoppers

Anonymous
angry
Avoid!! I ended up using my credit arguing with 'girls'.. they all keep using the same excuse (i wont meet just yet I'm cautious) or (let's get toknow more about each other first) .. if you then remind them its a hook up site they just say they can't just sleep with everyone who asks.. trust me.. none of them sleep with anyone. Cost me £100!

Surely there are genuinely horny women out there but online its just these stupid sites!

No wonder dating sites are full I man lying that they want something more serious and just sleeping with people and leaving. . I've done it the honest way and it's cost me a fortune.

Grrrr

bill

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Avoid!! I ended up using my credit arguing with 'girls'.. they all keep using the same excuse (i wont meet just yet I'm cautious) or (let's get toknow more about each other first) .. if you then remind them its a hook up site they just say they can't just sleep with everyone who asks.. trust me.. none of them sleep with anyone. Cost me £100!

Surely there are genuinely horny women out there but online its just these stupid sites!

No wonder dating sites are full I man lying that they want something more serious and just sleeping with people and leaving. . I've done it the honest way and it's cost me a fortune.

Grrrr

you have yet to learn your lesson so waste your cash ..who cares

Mr C No Butts

Anonymous
brainy
Having been on 3 similar sites I registered on UK Sex Meets in late March 2018. My viewed you section and inbox filled up surprisingly quckly and looked positive on reiewing its content. However on contacting over 30 women of various ages I began to find the chat always came in 3 line pragraphs and perfect English, grammer and punctuation, , with similar topics and 'one liners' of conversation. Having then go tinto chat with many of these 'women' It very soon became clear they were no there for 'hook ups' or ' no strings' fairly soon but wante dto 'get to know me better' even if they were single o rmarried. Also I was asked b y several I fi had any hobbies? Hello , im not here to discuss train spotting o rstamp collecting, im here to meet with lik eminded woman for no complications sex. ' im caustious and nervous' and ' I need to know I can trust you' soon bcame the tag line from many. After 2 weeks ,it became aparant UK Sex Meets is a bigger con than Secret mature affair, Mature flings and Naughy mature chat as well. in the end gentleman of 20 years o finternet, online sex dating IS A MYTH!!

ed

Anonymous
it sounds like a BOT site running on auto with no human intervention .thats why replies are *censored*

JW

Anonymous
I am in total agreement with the other comments on here, this site is an expensive load of rubbish. I recently, in-fact, today received a call from someone I don't know warning me that this site is a scam. I was talking to a girl Called 'TeasingTina' sounds tempting right.....wrong. Apparently this woman is in fact a different woman every time I got a message. they employ women to work from home in their spare time to get men to inject more money with the promise of a meet up and wild passionate sex. This is total *censored* firstly they will always come up with an excuse, I am too busy, or I have made plans already or my favorite I want to get to know you first. Now this lady who video called me through gmail said that her friend works for them and she happened to catch the first part of my email and just put the gmail.com on the end and got lucky. What she says makes sense, because sometimes I would mention something to someone I had spoken to and she would not remember what I had said even though we discussed it at great length. Trust me this site is a load of crap stay clear at all costs. Angry

Amanda

Anonymous
UK Sex Meets is a SCAM site. The company that own it employ women to reply to messages. My friend does this and gets paid 15p per message. All of these 'hook-up' sites are scams. You will never get a woman's phone number let alone an actual real life meeting! Some men have wasted thousands on these sites without realising that they are not speaking to the woman in the photo. Please wise up, guys - if you want to meet a real woman then join a well known reputable site, not these sleazy con sites.

All times are EST. The time is now 03:38 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content