Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Yale

Anonymous
When you search a bisexual dating site on Google, most of the results will indicate that Bicupid is the best. I also checked it with some reviews websites which are delicated to bisexuals or LGBT members, all the information is telling you that Bicupid.com is a better choice for you.

But, but... when i had registered in this site, WTF, i could not even send a message.

Only by upgrading to a gold membership, which costs you incridible $30 per month, you can start to send message.

Now, tell me how can you say that it is bisexuals' best choice. I'm still a bit hesitate. But i think that i would not pay for it.

BillyW

Anonymous
awake
I guess that all the reviews are written by the writers who work for Bicupid. Check this reviews website(www.bisexualdatingsites.biz), you'll see this link bicupid.com/i/comeout. The word 'comeout' must be a code of its staffs.

Jake

Anonymous
I heard results from Bi Cupid wasn't to bad from a friend who went looking on it with his girlfriend for another guy. Not sure if it works as well the other way around when looking for a women. Does anyone know? Want to see if I can get my girlfriend interested!!! Big Grin

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 07:05 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content