Subject: Secondfling.com a scam?

Posted on: 2017/07/30 10:38am
By: Anonymous

Has anyone ever heard of secondfling.com and if it's a scam site or not? As it seems real but I'm not sure as it seems too good to be true

Re: Secondfling.com a scam?

Posted on: 2017/07/31 01:45am

looks suspicious as does not give the name of the town they live .just says north england ,scotland, east england ,south england ..this is a giveaway its fake and no feedback anywhere suggests a new hastily put together site..

Posted on: 2017/08/22 06:27am

do not use this site as everything fake. i try use 2 accounts and every time one girl sending same message to both accounts and always saying lives near Big Grin don't waste money on this

Posted on: 2017/10/02 05:29pm

definitely a scam.Have managed to cancel subscription but fortunately didn't pass any money to start with

Posted on: 2017/10/07 04:09am

Quote by: Anonymous

Has anyone ever heard of secondfling.com and if it's a scam site or not? As it seems real but I'm not sure as it seems too good to be true

If it's really a proper site, I must be ONE stud! There is about 35 gorgeous ladies, all stunning saying that they all want to meet me. As soon as you start talking on there, thay all start saying what you into!! This is not right,probably half work for the site, and get commission on every call!! But then ther are probably some that are for real...OMG I WISH I had that much female attention when I go out.. Don't get me wrong I ain't ugly..but come on please. This is something were thay just want your money....

Posted on: 2017/10/07 04:14am

definitely a scam.Have managed to cancel subscription but fortunately didn't pass any money to start with

PLEASE tell me how you can cancel my profile!!!! Trying too... I can't seem to.. it's addictive. Come on men, what man don't like female attention!!!

Posted on: 2017/10/09 12:02pm

I believe this site to be a scam easily I have her to many messages with the same spelling mistakes quotes and information from several people also their styles on writing are the same

I told 1 person somthing in a message then a got about 30 different people using the information I give to try nd chat me up

Also none of them know what is said in their first messages and most of the photos have been photo shopped and it's crap you can spot fake photos easy enough nd they also use celebrity pictures

Posted on: 2017/10/13 05:18pm

well what a waste of time and money. Females make all sorts of promises to date the following night or weekend and yet when contacted all want to take time despite what they put in profiles . This site is designed to make sure you can only talk to the females via messages or instant chat if they are online but of course you pay for every message you send even at 15pounds for 10 messages that's expensive and it is clearly designed to ensure the ladies keep you chatting ( more costs to you) you could easily run up hundreds of pounds just chatting there if you were foolish enough to do so. Their policy is to block you giving out phone numbers or emails ( allegedly for the protection of the ladies) so you are obliged to spend money just to chat. There is no guarantee you would be any safer on their site than exchanging emails just to chat .
My advice is to avoid it and save your money

Posted on: 2017/10/20 08:12am

looks very similar to other scam sites offering horny MILFs who are all desperate for a man..dont waste your time on these scumbags .its all wind

Re: Secondfling.com a scam

Posted on: 2017/10/21 06:07pm

Definitely a scam people. I uploaded pics with my phone number in the background then mentioned in my profile to contact me. My pic stayed on my profile for about a week yet i was still getting messages from girls who were desperate to meet me. If you that desperate then why don't you call, because it's worked on other sites in the past. A week later my pics were deleted so I done it again. Trust me people fake site

Posted on: 2017/10/28 08:10am

Everything that everyone has said about this site is true, its one big scam girls say what you want to hear but when you ask them to meet you they don’t, they’ve always got a excuse not to even tho they ask you if you want to meet up first. The BIGGEST SCAM SITE EVER they just take all of your money like with a snap

Posted on: 2017/10/29 08:51am

total scam I received 2 different messages from same picture even wearing same bra and had the same background in it one was from greater London and 24 the other was 29 from Yorkshire and humber also had 2 different women send me identical messages and lots use terms like "down town" which is American phrase not used in uk,I also came across another site called local fling and it is exactly the same apart from the name,they are all registered to companies in the Seychelles so no doubt have very limited if any liability.....complete scam

Posted on: 2017/11/02 01:56pm

I have heard about it from my friend, he said it was not bad so you can try but ay way if you want to find something realy worth you should try to searhc more.
Someone can say that it’s really wasting time and money but it’s only cause youve never find your ideal. I agree a lot of sites like DM or MR are really bad cause there are a lot of post about their fake women but there are also good like Merry Cherry or other, where i ve reall y met a girl so it’s just a luck to come where it’s better.

Posted on: 2017/11/10 03:51am

Hello fellow dating website users. In short, YES!! Secondfling.com is a 100% scam. I have tried on numerous occasions to ask their webmaster, who is their CEO and under what name is their registered company. The only reply I ever get is "if you have any questions about using the service, I will be glad to help".

For a start, this website uses Verotel as their payments manager. This is like PayPal where you do not see the name of the bank account that takes your money.

There is no company name mentioned anywhere on Secondfling.com's website.

And lastly, and this is the big giveaway, in the three weeks that I have been on this site, with no profile picture, with no description, I have received 400 messages from women who all want to have sex with me

In the six years that I used FOURTEEN dating websites, I was lucky to get three messages a week. Also, if you read the girls' profiles, they are ALL 168 - 170 centimeters tall, none of them have piercings or tattoos, and only one in a hundred smoke. Most of the women are HOT. One thing I learned, attractive young women don't need to sell sex on a dating website.

This site is a complete scam.

Any advice you'd like about dating websites, I've got lots of experience and I'll gladly share it with you. All the best, fellas

Posted on: 2017/11/15 08:25pm

Twisted It's a scam 100% i know cos i had different women asking me for me number wen i send it it doesn't go through eaving the gals saying its not come thro dafo a scam don't trust it full off crap

Posted on: 2017/11/24 08:23pm

Yes it' scam site don't try to mesage any woman to get in touch be cause they never give you any information when you ask. And if you want convince your self try and you will receive mesages from this "ghost womans" just when you bought credits. When you finish all credits no more mesages nothing. IT'S A BIG BIG SCAM SITE!!!!

Posted on: 2017/12/26 06:38am

Everything that everyone has said about this site is true, its one big scam girls say what you want to hear but when you ask them to meet you they don’t, they’ve always got a excuse not to even tho they ask you if you want to meet up first. The BIGGEST SCAM SITE EVER they just take all of your money like with a snap

i find this is common on many sites .just to keep you talking and spending cash but in the end excuses not to meet.. .i am now very wary of giving my card details to any date sites after many attempts over about 5 years

Posted on: 2018/01/08 12:38pm

ONE TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY ,BUT YES IS VERY ADDICTIVE AND TITALATING I SPENT A FORTUNE OF MONEY I CANT AFFORD JUST BECAUSE I FOUMD IT NICE TO BE ADMIRED AND WAS CHEERED UP ALOT BUT I WAS UNDER NO ILLUSIONS THAT I WOULD NEVER ACCUALY MEET ANYONE.
ALL THIS MAKES ME FEEL FOOLISH. FINALLY I CAN END THIS FANTASY

Posted on: 2018/01/22 08:16pm

This is form there terms and conditions from the disclaimer

8.4 This Website or Service is for adult entertainment purposes; it is not our aim to bring physical appointments/contact between members. You are aware and agree that we may use moderated and fictive profiles for online adult entertainment purposes. We expressly reserve the right to send messages to this site by self-created profiles. Physical contact with these fictive profiles is not possible. We deny ourselves of all liability to the extent that is allowed by the law and we assume no warranty for any kind of damage or inconvenience caused by our Service.

Posted on: 2018/01/23 08:20am

This is form there terms and conditions from the disclaimer

8.4 This Website or Service is for adult entertainment purposes; it is not our aim to bring physical appointments/contact between members. You are aware and agree that we may use moderated and fictive profiles for online adult entertainment purposes. We expressly reserve the right to send messages to this site by self-created profiles. Physical contact with these fictive profiles is not possible. We deny ourselves of all liability to the extent that is allowed by the law and we assume no warranty for any kind of damage or inconvenience caused by our Service.

fictive profiles seem common on date sites ..in other words fake profiles designed to defraud customers ..they should all be locked up for this outright fraud

Posted on: 2018/03/06 04:30am

It is definitely a scam thankfully I've never handed over any money, I've linked several of the profile pictures to the likes of Pinterest, Instagram, twitter and even some sites is Spanish etc.

Posted on: 2018/03/06 06:46am

Check this too taken from https://secondfling.com/agreement:

"We use fantasy profiles to stimulate interaction and conversations among users.
All disputes are subject to mandatory mediation and mandatory arbitration in the Netherlands.
If you are concerned about how we are using your data, please refer to the Privacy Policy. It will tell you what you need to know.
We may change these terms on one or more occasions, but changes will not apply to ongoing disputes or to disputes arising out of events happening before the posted changes.
2.3 By accessing the Website, registering for an account, or purchasing credits or a gold membership, you state that the following facts are accurate:
(2.3.c) You acknowledge that some of the profiles on the Website are fictitious and they have been created only to exchange messages with users and therefore real-life meetings with these fictitious profiles are therefore not possible."

What a scam!

Posted on: 2018/03/09 01:06pm

A total scam i am 73 and had messages from 450 ladies a good majority were drop dead gorgeous, that wanted to do all sorts of things with me. OH YEAH DREAM ON it will cost you an arm a leg and you will Nada

Posted on: 2018/03/22 06:00pm

Hi Mate, yes this site is complete pants!! Anyone reading this - my opinion is: Don't go anywhere near it, it really is a COMPLETE SCAM!!!

I started talking to someone who sounded and looked like my 'perfect woman' (is there really someone out there that is the perfect match to me? Well, I don't think so and judging from the results of this website! Duuh!) Some of them can't even string a set of words together in an understandable sentence!!

Good Luck Mate in your quest and I hope that you find what you're looking for (If she has a good looking mate - let me know!)

Cheers, John

Nice having a chat.

Posted on: 2018/03/25 07:23am

1000% scam site. Had a good laugh twisting them around until they are too confused to do anything but stay well away fellas.

Posted on: 2018/03/30 08:50pm

Total scam. Feel like a total numpty.

Posted on: 2018/04/16 07:28am

Wow, I;'m totally pissed with this site as I thought when I saw it, wow, finally a site which actually looks decent and real so I purchase credits and seek out some profles who i might actually want to meet and whooopee I'm getting responses real quick, like yeah, they just happened to be on site at that specific time or they just logged in to reply to me because I'm so hot (which i am) but that's not the point. Ok, so i receive a message saying yeah, Im so hot and horny, I want your xxxx inside me now, send me your number or address and I'll come round', so i'm like yeah ok, so I send my phone number and then get a reply saying 'but first I want to chat on this site for a while', total bs. I figured that maybe I just messaged the bloody bots which were on here so i'll try again and sure enough the same thing happens with all types of girls different ages! I don't know if there are actually any genuine women on there and maybe there are and also being scammed. Anyway, I've sent messages saying i'm going to take the owners of the site to court if I don't get my cash back and also I'm asking my bank to get the cashback anyway which they can do and I have a right to do so. Complete wankers and utter bs. It's like calling those numbers on the backpage of newspapers for £1.50 per minute, wow that suprised me aswell, £1.50 per message to the same person instead of £1.50 to have a full conversation with that person. this would drain people big time and I wish I had done my homework on the site before splashing out £30.

Posted on: 2018/04/16 09:13am

I've got this on my profile about me section and I'm still receiving messages:

So after discovering this site is a load of bs with girls wanting to chat on here instead of by phone, I've decided to just browse for a while.

THIS SITE IS A TOTAL SCAM!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've made complaints to official bodies to get the people behind it investigated and the site taken down to stop others from being scammed.

Posted on: 2018/04/16 02:14pm

Yes tried the site and all that has been said appears to be true. They just want you to use up your credits and buy more. Although I did read the reviews, I thought I'd just see for myself and it's true folks, so please avoid. There are better sites out there.

Posted on: 2018/04/22 06:16am

SCAMMERS!! Using stolen profiles from other dating sites!!

Posted on: 2018/05/14 07:35pm

Oh it's a scam ok.

A girl messages someone "send me your address, I want to come over and you can have me, do what you want with me"
The recipient posts back something like "they block addresses"
That leads into a 3 or 4 posts conversation.
The recipient then posts something like "I will see you outside the library"
The girl posts back but ignores his offer
He posts a repeat of his offer

This can go on and on. Each post costs the guy £ 1.50

Posted on: 2018/05/15 09:00am

yes you are conversing with BOTs and not humans

Posted on: 2018/05/17 03:37am
By: marchog

Same as all the other similar sites, I just joined, and overnight I have had 27 messages most with standard reply's and not even put anything in my profile, they just want you to keep spending out on messages, if you suggest contacting by other ways you, get the standard reply "I want to get to know you more" by messages on the site, to keep you buying credits.

Posted on: 2018/05/17 10:29am

or they stall you by asking you to visit verification sites where u hand over your card details and thats a fools game

Posted on: 2018/05/18 12:42am

Hi,

It seems that this is a new website and they are using chat bot to reply people or they are few members having multiple profiles.

Posted on: 2018/05/18 03:44am
By: marchog

It says it all in the T&C`s

We use fantasy profiles to stimulate interaction and conversations among users.

(2.3.c) You acknowledge that some of the profiles on the Website are fictitious and they have been created only to exchange messages with users and therefore real-life meetings with these fictitious profiles are therefore not possible;

The Website is a fantasy entertainment service for adults. All profiles are provided for the entertainment of our users. It is not the intent of the Website to establish real-life contact between users of the Website. We are not making any guarantee that you will find a date, that you will meet any of our users in person, or that any given person or profile manifested on the Website is available or interested in dating or communicating with you or anyone else.

Posted on: 2018/06/23 06:29am

Yes of course it is a scam, but once you realise, you can turn the tables. I registered with a factual male profile, got 300+ responses in 2 weeks, and yes they obscure phone nos and won’t even send a msg if you put the @ sign on your msg. So I coded my email address thru msg I.e. (at) not @, gee male, not gmail, my username is my email name and sent 8 msgs (After a few attempts) 4 ladies emailed. Success! Now have good “Friend with Benefits”. Unsubscribed but site kept profile up and got many more msgs, many very angry at rejection. Site must make a mint out of human nature. Very sad and cruel so be warned people, or get clever.

Posted on: 2018/06/23 09:01am

the admission of fantasy profiles it to cover their ass if they get sued for fraud for using fake profiles .then they can say you didnt read the Ts and Cs

Posted on: 2018/07/30 12:26pm

Notice how the women are all UK based but then say things like " i could use some male attention" In this country we say "want" or "want to have" but not "use" like Americans. I think the site author forgot this when he put together this scam site!! Smile

Posted on: 2018/08/11 05:48am

Of course there are lots of fake profiles on it but they do give you an ego boost, but there are real women there too usually not as gorgeous as the easily noticeably fake birds and they usually come across as genuine and a little desperate. But I don’t recommend looking for love here you will get sidetracked with the gorgeous birds who wouldn’t give you a second look in the real world. It’s a business they are trying to get you to spend money to chat my opinion is it’s good to look at the eye candy.😁

Posted on: 2018/08/23 12:29pm

well checked it out and never have i had so many emails lol and thats without a picture a scam site even after i closed my account down 3 days later still getting emails from woman :p sorry bots lol sent a lovery message that its now getting out of order as im no longer a member

Posted on: 2018/08/27 07:43am

Having researched this site and interacted with the contact us option I have managed to unravel a little of how this site works. Think of it as a premium rate telephone number or babestation. The profiles are all manned by the company there are no real women here looking for dating. However if you wish to pay £1.50 per message the operators will send entertaining messages for you. I would say there are better entertainment messages available for this sort of cost if that is what you need.
Final word. This is not a dating site of any kind.

Posted on: 2019/01/06 03:38am

has anyone using this site actually met up with any of the women on this and actually had sex with them as it appears that as soon as you reply to their request to meet up and have sex together straight away as soon as you ask them for their address aor arrange to meet up they want to start chatting asking about what turns you on what you want to do to them details about you and never actually get to meet up and actually have sex, they also dont allow the exchange of phone numbers or e-mail address,s so you have to buy credits to talk to the women so clearly a scam?

Posted on: 2019/01/06 09:11am

it says they use fantasy profiles and you cant contact any profiles as its impossible

read the Ts and Cs

Posted on: 2019/01/11 11:02am

It's definitely a scam all the profiles say same thing just lets takplk a it longer on here and if you try to send details they are blocked so how would you arrange to meet even if they were genuine ifs nothing but fraud and they need locking up !

Posted on: 2019/03/16 09:05pm
By: BewareTheScams

Defo a scam. Fake profiles and communication. Lots of hot female profiles on this site. They are fake. I set up a few profiles, sometimes without a photograph. Almost instantly, supposed hot females were inviting me to have sex with them that afternoon or evening. No prompting and explicit sexual pictures are sent (dread to think where they get them from, probably no consent involved, disgusting). Basically gentleman (and ladies) avoid this site. I logged with my bank and online crime department my concerns before using my bank account card with this site. I suggested it was fraudulent and might create illegal transactions. So with their backing I went ahead and made a purchase for credits knowing it would be dodgy. My bank and online fraud department did not authorise any payments but were just curious to see what would happen. An investigation is now in progress.

So basically avoid this site at all costs. Really sad human beings run the site to cheat you out of your money, your time and your emotional well being.

Happy dating elsewhere. Hope this review helps.

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=13761