Online Dating & Relationships Forums

trial you and then a rip-off by benaughty.com

good boy

Anonymous
BE NAUGHTY are very naughty, they took money from my account they rely on the fact people don't read the small print to take advantage . i phoned them up and spoke to uk bn contact who was new to the job in a week he had taken hundreds of calls with same complaint . they scammed me for 29.99 and the same is happening to hundreds every day.

eesh

Anonymous
Yes. Benaughty is really a scam and fraudulent website. to cancel the repeat billing we have to follow the procedure and we were supposed to get an unique to our registered email within an hour. But it never happened. I tried several times. I waited for one hour to 1day and more also. But I never got an email with the unique code. When I try to communicate with Benaughty through email, they are sending the reply which I followed several times.
When I said the said in the reply to benaughty admins, still they are giving the same instructions in the email. But still they could not provide me a solution for that.

The best way is to call our financial instituion (bank/credit card company) and request them to block payments to that site.

nonya

Anonymous
determined
But gives them your card info and I was charged for additional month even when i went into my account settings and turned off the auto pay!

here is my personal history:

I joined for 3 day VIP. cancelled the auto charge and received the charge of 39.00 anyway!

I also wrote them over 10 times reporting scammers Including the links to scammer.com proving they were and asked them to contact me.

No response.

Many of the scammers profiles have had the LINK removed to report them????!!!! so you cant report them?

I asked why to technical?

No response?

Then they for some reason opened me up another account with my same ID except put NC in front of it????? !!!

I asked them to turn it off and they auto responded it had been cancelled. GOOD!

I called the number on the cancellation email and it was an answering service not the company.. I asked for a direct number and they said they didnt have a way to contact them by phone or email. I asked for a supervisor and held for over 20 minutes. then pressed 1 and left a callback message. $5.00 says NO RESPONSE.

there is a pop up that says thanks for turning in scammer and you will be reimbursed money for membership or given free membership for turning in scammer but no link to opt for it???

i have turned in at least 10 with proof as to their having fraud photos and on scammer.com and nothing back in response and the profiles are still on there.

they say they are in the City you are searching... ALWAYS ASK FIRST THING are you still in ______? then they go into a song and dance about their parents killed in a car wreck and they are with their ailing Grandmother or a perverted uncle that is trying to hit on them... blah blah blah... DELETE!

why are most of the ones i am trying to turn in have the report link removed?

why are the ones that i turned in still on there? one was on 76 sites!!! and the photo was over 4 years old!

the number to contact the answering service for this company is 212 796 5746 but keep in mind it is ONLY an answering service for them.

GOOD LUCK and be careful.. over 50% (maybe over 75%) are scammers or wanting you to go into their Cam room.

don't be scammed by BENAUGHTY

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

I am a member and I like what I see. Yeah.. scammers is a huge problem but I can ignore them - not a big thing.
And I have a question.... there are 3.000.000 or even more members on Benaughty.. so why do you think that every positive reply is from BN workers?

Like YOU you mean... how do YOU know there is 3 million members??? BeNaughty.com`s cancellation procedure does not work, so they continue to take money indefinately. The customer services number is premium rate and they basically refer you back to the website. e-mail help non existent, just automatic replies. Its not just a bit dodgy, it really is a scam! none of the profiles are real, and most of it is about signing you up to further scams via webcam/skype etc.

What a rip

Anonymous
angry

BeNaughty is definitely an illegal scam.

I have started complaining to google, twitter and facebook as BN goes against their codes of conducts and user rules being a criminal scam. You also need to record you phone calls and get screenshots of everything and make a video post on YouTube to generate more negative hits for them than they can generate positive ones. It's irrelevant if people watch them or not it is about generating more negative PR than they can generate.

If they can't advertise then they can't get more users. That's my way of looking at it.

Complain to the advertisers and make them very aware of the illegal and immoral practices they are supporting.

Alain

Anonymous
Yes I had the same experience. Despite repeated requests the Cancellation number has not been sent "within the hour". I am still being billed. It is a scam.

bert

Anonymous
angry
This site is a rip off i repeatedly got random text a month after i cancelled my subscription and come to find out i got charged $29 2xs for sms text from a random stranger that i repeatedly told to leave me alone and stop texting.Even after i fixed my relationship it was ruined by this random s.o.b refusing to stop texting my phone.They never announced who they were and i go to check my bank statement and there it was two $29 dollar charges.Do not give these crooks your card number or it will be comprimised i had to close my account after these guys did this crap.They are not even based in the United States they are from Scotland. Beware

Pat-

Anonymous
cheerful
I was helped by sos-internet.com to delete my account and more importantly my 45$ monthly payment.
They are a young and little company and they asked me to promote them a little as I was a 100% satisfied so I di dit without hesitating one sec !
I highly recommand them and I’ll never trust many other dating websites anymore…
Pat.--

BN AVOID

Anonymous
BN is a total rip off.

I undertook the following exercise just to prove it.

I joined for 3 days under Name Number 1, then cancelled (although this is a difficult process designed to try and keep you paying)

Stayed away for a week, then logged in to see 87 emails and 22 chat requests.

Took a note of the ladies names, then rejoined using a different email and Name.

Sent chat requests to a selection of the above ladies, who claimed to be living in my general area. Got a couple of one line, half arsed replies and was then left hanging by all of them.

Cancelled again, waited a week, then hey presto, another load of emails mostly fromEXACTLY the same 'ladies' as the firat time.

These ladies obviously get cancellation lists from BN, and make contact in the hope of getting the mug to sign up again. The fact that you cant read the emails till you pay is a clever ploy.

I doubt there are very many 'genuine' ladies on this site, if any.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

BN AVOID

Anonymous
angry
BN is a total rip off.

I undertook the following exercise just to prove it.

I joined for 3 days under Name Number 1, then cancelled (although this is a difficult process designed to try and keep you paying)

Stayed away for a week, then logged in to see 87 emails and 22 chat requests.

Took a note of the ladies names, then rejoined using a different email and Name.

Sent chat requests to a selection of the above ladies, who claimed to be living in my general area. Got a couple of one line, half arsed replies and was then left hanging by all of them.

Cancelled again, waited a week, then hey presto, another load of emails mostly fromEXACTLY the same 'ladies' as the firat time.

These ladies obviously get cancellation lists from BN, and make contact in the hope of getting the mug to sign up again. The fact that you cant read the emails till you pay is a clever ploy.

I doubt there are very many 'genuine' ladies on this site, if any.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:41 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content