Dating Sites Reviews Forums

Xfactor online dating - xfactoronlinedating.com - review

MontyBurns

Anonymous
awake
Basically, this site appears to be a massive scam...

While not subscribed as a paying member you get emailed whenever you receive a message, but you can't see the content of the message OR who sent it. If you finally subscribe, you'll find out why - a large number of two or three word messages are sent from obviously fake, incomplete accounts with no pictures. I got something like 20 in about 5 weeks, while I hadn't been back to the site at all, and no real messages in that time.

Many of the accounts with pictures on there look very fishy as well - for example, one single model-quality picture, with none of the rest of the profile filled out - the site won't let you leave all the boxes blank when signing up, so there's clearly something up there.

Also, I get the impression the "last visited" dates/times in the search results are completely made up - a couple of "last visited in the past week" hits I looked at made reference to things that happened years ago in the profile text! I suppose it's possible that they just haven't been updated in ages, I might be being paranoid, but again, it's a bit fishy.

The userbase here is pretty tiny as well. In summary, I wouldn't waste your money, stick to one of the more well-known sites.

--

Just wanted to put that out there, cheers! Smile

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:53 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content