Subject: trial you and then a rip-off by benaughty.com

Posted on: 2009/10/30 04:26pm
By: Anonymous

hi everybody,

I'd like to share with you my experience of going for a paid trial with a dating site, it'll be about specific dating site but I'm afraid this might be a common practice. Practice that is utterly unfair and completely against common ethics, practice which purpose is to coax you in and than rip you off.

Site I'm talking about here is www.benaughty.com, a business by easydate.biz. Membership prices seem reasonable and site offer this one trial membership for less than a 1. This where the scam's mechanism kicks in, by enticing you with quick, obligation-free, cheap, one-day membership - this is what you think it would be. Your payment will repeat - this is what site's notice says - will roll on into next, full month, fully charged membership, unless you cancel your one-day trial membership at least an hour before it expires - fair enough.

But then!! You do that, even two hours before your trial expires, you almost get stuck, or at least there's an attempt to confuse you being made, questions, options.. bla.. bla.. nothing what most of us expect - click and done. Here is the core bit of the scam now - you done with the clicking cancelling your trial - but then it's not over yet, you need the cancellation code !!! Which will be sent to you via email to your email address.

We all have registered at least several times with different sites, not only dating ones, whether registration or cancellation, confirmation via email is almost instant, a minute later an email arrives - but not here !!!

It took benaughty.com several hours to send me this email, done and dusted, you have been framed, your payment for the next full month was taken, finished.

I strongly urge you to stay away from any trials on dating sites run by easydate.biz. I'll most probably argue somewhere in court about it with them. But you - be smart, don't be naive - be proactive and don't bother with benaughty if really do not want to pay more, much more than you thought it would cost you

cheers
peternorthfan

Re: trial you and then a rip-off by benaughty.com

Posted on: 2009/11/26 09:44pm

hey hey peternorthfan!
Thanks for the thread.!
I do agree with you, all these hiden billings sucks, but don`t you think that is how all other dating sites work ? I just think that before upgrading you should understand Terms and Conditions of teh site. Not just click with crazy smile to everything you see?
I`ve heard things about benaughty.com, nice things and not very nice things. But I think I`ll give it a shot - just to see what happens.
And thank you for the thread once again - will read T&C`s more carefully.

Cheers. Big Grin

Posted on: 2009/12/04 08:00am

All the reputable sites I have been on make it very clear that you are signing up for repeat billing. Benaughty.com lead you to believe you are making a one off payment for a special offer. But before the end of the offer they bill you for a month. You only find out when its too late and once they have your money you are done for. These thieving scum bags rely on small print in the T&C's.

Dont think you can sign up for a three day special offer and cancel to stop the payment because they want three days notice of cancellation!!! So you think you have cancelled and they bill you anyway.
It is a blatant scam to steel £25 off as many people as they can before you find out.

If you have been scammed by them report them to the trading standards office and post as many warnings about these criminal on the net as you can.

But best of all have no connection with this site at all and never be tempted to give them your card details, you will get ripped off.

They are run by easydate so check the sites you use for this name as they have more than one. I am sure they will employ similar tactics on other site.

Anyone who says they are ok probably works for them.

You have been warned!.......THEY ARE CROOKS

Posted on: 2009/12/06 04:26pm

Well maybe they have some problems with the billing, but it`s free for women Smile
And I can tell one thing - I would rather get in touch with a guy on a dating web site where they should pay.
I am a member of this site, and I have many friends over there.
Did you try to contact administration to fix your issue? What did they say ?

Joly.

Posted on: 2009/12/07 09:25am

They dont give a stuff once they have your money.

They just keep telling you they dont give refunds, F***off basically, thats it.

Thieving scum bags.

Posted on: 2009/12/16 08:02am

BN is a scam site pure and simple.

Report a scammer to the admin at Be Naughty and what happens?

You get a reassuring letter saying that they will look into it, but the scammer's profile stays up and nothing is done.

Sure women like the idea that men have to pay to join so that male posters can traced.

But overwhelming scammers are women or people using female profiles.

And attracting women onto the site is good for business as far BN is concerned.

BN does not just attract frauds.

BN is a fraudulent "service" and she be prosecuted to the very limit of the law.

Avoid this place like the plague and warn others not to use it either.

Also be cautious of anyone who tells you how great a place it is.

They probably work for BN!

Posted on: 2010/01/19 04:50am

Can you tell me what is the point of the trial period? WHat can you understand ufter three days of useing the site ? If you don`t know how to use the site - don`t subscribe and stop posting these st*pid posts!
Benaughty is a genuine site, you only have to spend some time there to get to know people.
Yes, there are scammers, but why you can`t ignore them ? is it so hard ? I don`t think so.
So my point is - if you don`t know what are you looking for every singe site would be a total scam for you.

Posted on: 2010/01/22 08:29pm

What can I say - benaughty is one of the best adult dating sites in internet.
The thing is ... this site is for adult meetings. That`s why there are scammers there. They know what you are looking for, so be careful and don`t share you CC info with any one.

Posted on: 2010/01/28 05:18am

The poor overworked shills from BN are back again trying to convince us what fun it is to deal with theives.

Before you even contemplate joining Be Naughty, do a web search using the terms benaughty+scam and read through the independant reviews to find out what kind of a reputation this site really has.

As for your credit card details, if you shared them with BN then you have already given your credit details to an untrustworthy enterprise.

If you have any sense, kill that bloody credit card![

Posted on: 2010/02/01 05:52am

I am a member and I like what I see. Yeah.. scammers is a huge problem but I can ignore them - not a big thing.
And I have a question.... there are 3.000.000 or even more members on Benaughty.. so why do you think that every positive reply is from BN workers?

Posted on: 2010/02/07 09:35pm

I met a really lovely man on here. we emailed quite a few times and swapped phone numbers, and finally met each other. We`ll see what happens next..

Posted on: 2010/02/15 12:37am

Really is a good site and when a member talked to many really nice people. Recently got a mail from administration with a discount code attached. Niceeeee!!!!

Posted on: 2010/02/21 05:57pm

You can get to know people on this site witout paying by using the forum. It may take some ingenuity to arrange a meeting with anyone but where there's a will...

Posted on: 2010/03/12 03:38pm

Ive been a member of benaughty a while, yeah its got its share of scammers, fakes n the like - it is an adult site so its bound to attract a few wronguns - but i for one have met a few online friends there, and in considering face to face meetings with people have found that its a place where you can be way more honest and upfront about your expectations then most 'dating' sites.
It does what it says on the tin, you just need to use common sense and trust your instincts - as with any online chatting application.

I've spoken to a few men on the site who have fallen for the '3day trial payment scam', whilst i agree its a lowdown sneaky way to get extra money, and i wouldnt be happy if it happened to me, most of us would probably think twice about putting CC details into an unsecure website before checking it out anyway- and there's plenty of info about this particular scam on the web. This also appears to be the only serious issue relating to benaughty.

Incidentally those men i spoke to about this, although not pleased it happened all said pretty much the same thing - as they had paid they may as well keep using the site- and i know that at least two of them are still there now, so can't be all bad can it ?

Posted on: 2010/03/28 09:29pm

As for meets I've had none yet but there's one on the cards already! I do have trouble with first contact, I feel everything I write sounds like a line, having read some back I can see why they've not replied! but I have had a good rapport with those few who have replied (aside from the scammers) so its all good.

Posted on: 2010/04/17 09:03am

The best way round the billing procedure is to buy a prepaid credit card with nothing on it, that way you can give them your card details and get the 3 days free membership but when they try billing you there's no money on the card to take

Posted on: 2010/04/20 12:11am

be naughty......total scam....I put no description on my profile and a really crappy picture posted by me of a very ugly person, hey presto...messages from pretty women...if im wrong about that Id eat my own sh$%

Posted on: 2010/04/20 08:39am

Best way to beat the trial issue is to use Paypal. As soon as you pay for the trial, cancel the re-bill from paypal and let BN deal with the cancellation.

Site is FULL of scams and fakes, but once you get their mark, you get a second sense that alerts you to them. Just insist on a vid chat b4 you meet!!! Get them on MSN then check out their web profile (caught 2 people out this way - claiming to be 5 or 6 years younger than they really are). Got an email that says "- hi -" or "- I'm new -" (note the dashes)? Then it is usually generated by the site to generate interest in new members.

Try and be original too. It does work, but it is NOT easy and full of pit holes.

Above all, don't be too enthusiastic.

Easydate scam dating sites.

Posted on: 2010/07/14 05:05am

Easydate run lots of dating sites, l subscribed to two Date the UK and Sex in the UK. Someone on here said why sign up for a 3 day trial, well l did because l saw someone l found attractive and really wanted to get in touch. The reason l could not afford full membership is because l have been unemployed for 12 months and simply couldnt afford it! So l took the 3 day trial then assumed l had cancelled my membership. Most of my money goes out on direct debit payments because lm on arrangements due to having money problems after getting divorced. So l was surprised to find l was £60 overdrawn in my account. When l checked l found full membership payments of £24.99 had gone out of my account on three occasions from Sex in the UK AND Date the UK which l didnt even know l was a member of! Since then lve made numerous phone calls and endless messages and have had the same experiance as the others on here ie promises of getting a reply soon then nothing, so you go through the whole process again! Pretty obvious that some of the low lifes who work on these sites are on here protecting them, because they dont want bad publicity! Well lve promised them that l wont go away, they must be making HUGE amounts from this repeat billing scam and l urge everyone affected to make it as public as possible by any means you can. Ive already written to the consumer programme Watchdog and will be getting in touch with Trading Standards and Martin Lewis at Money Savings Expert site who fights for consumers rights. Hope you all do the same because this company thinks we are too small individually and are walking all over us, but together we can show them for what they are!

Posted on: 2010/07/14 05:23am

Quote by: Atty

Easydate run lots of dating sites, l subscribed to two Date the UK and Sex in the UK. Someone on here said why sign up for a 3 day trial, well l did because l saw someone l found attractive and really wanted to get in touch. The reason l could not afford full membership is because l have been unemployed for 12 months and simply couldnt afford it! So l took the 3 day trial then assumed l had cancelled my membership. Most of my money goes out on direct debit payments because lm on arrangements due to having money problems after getting divorced. So l was surprised to find l was £60 overdrawn in my account. When l checked l found full membership payments of £24.99 had gone out of my account on three occasions from Sex in the UK AND Date the UK which l didnt even know l was a member of! Since then lve made numerous phone calls and endless messages and have had the same experiance as the others on here ie promises of getting a reply soon then nothing, so you go through the whole process again! Pretty obvious that some of the low lifes who work on these sites are on here protecting them, because they dont want bad publicity! Well lve promised them that l wont go away, they must be making HUGE amounts from this repeat billing scam and l urge everyone affected to make it as public as possible by any means you can. Ive already written to the consumer programme Watchdog and will be getting in touch with Trading Standards and Martin Lewis at Money Savings Expert site who fights for consumers rights. Hope you all do the same because this company thinks we are too small individually and are walking all over us, but together we can show them for what they are!

I urge anyone who signs up for a "free 3 day trial" DON'T use your credit or bank card, buy a prepaid credit card or use paypal as with a prepay YOU decide how much money you want to spend and with paypal you can cancel any repeat billing through them even if you haven't cancelled it with the site, you will soon hear from the site when they can't get any money from you then you can tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine.

Posted on: 2010/07/22 07:24pm

I will say that I do think some sites artificially generate interest by sending winks and messages out in some-one's name and yes it has happened on a sister site to this one. Some-one has allegidly contacted me (I'm non-paying on that site) but when I contacted them on here, they didn't know anything about it. So the people are real, but the messages or winks might not be.

Posted on: 2010/07/22 07:32pm

The site is great, only you have to figure out how to deal with cam girls ( I ignore ).
Also remember to read the small print - it will save you time

Posted on: 2010/07/24 07:03pm

Ive been here for a month and about the same, i dont think theres any magical site that will reward members with hookups but just consider ONE avenue of many different ones out there, some like clubs and pubs, others like personals, and ive had success online but it will always come down to the people on the site and whether anyone is currently active who matches, unfortunatley theres alot of scammers and such but their profiles are usually too good to be true because they are, just keep one eye on the scams and the other peeled for ladies

Posted on: 2010/07/25 04:50pm

If you can't get laid on BN, you have no hope... i suggest you go and bury your head in the sand and cry alot. Time to have a damn good look at yourself and maybe you'll figure out why before you reach 80!

Posted on: 2010/08/01 10:02pm

Not every woman on here is looking for what you are, you will of course get alot of time wasters, women that play games and women that want you to sign up to their site etc etc. But having said that, i think there are genuine women on here from what i have seen. I see it as a challenge as you are competing with alot of other men to grab their attention, just play it cool and be yourself. Just because you have paid for a months membership etc etc that don't mean you are guaranteed to get laid, period! I think every bloke wishes it was that easy.

Posted on: 2010/08/01 10:04pm

I think that most people (blokes) when they join this site reckon its a get laid quick site when they read profiles. They tend to skip to the looking for bit and the naughty cv without finding out about the person. Sexual preferences are just a tiny part of the sum of the whole. Those who don't see the bigger picture are almost always disappointed and of course how you introduce yourself is very important so stuff like "Do you wanna f**k" can be off putting to some and amusing to others if the lady is in a playful ego crushing mood. Me, I look down on blokes with that attitude, very shallow and unimaginative

Posted on: 2010/08/22 09:22pm

This site works, if you have time and energy to check and reply. There are a few cookies though

Posted on: 2010/08/22 09:43pm

Hi everyone, I have been a member on BN for a couple of months now. I have really enjoyed my time here. Yes there are the scammers but they are the ones who wink or open a chat without even looking at your profile, so ignore them.

Posted on: 2010/08/29 09:18pm

The site is cool with some cool people who will take you in hand however it can become addictive and if you are cool and not to heavy to start with you will get on well. If you are like me and 47 it just aint gonna happen with a 21 year old unles you have a card and no sense. I can wish for a 21 year old but it aint gonna happen unless I win the lottery.

Posted on: 2010/08/29 09:19pm

Just to confirm my first date from there was a complete success, way easier than going down the pub/club in the vague hope you might meet somebody with similar interests to yours and talk to them by accident. Its not a scam site but there are scammers everywhere, I feel if you are realistic in your desires (and honest with the information you post) I suspect you'll have a decent chance of being successful in whatever you are looking for.

Posted on: 2010/09/23 09:59am

Quote by: Tommy

I am a member and I like what I see. Yeah.. scammers is a huge problem but I can ignore them - not a big thing.
And I have a question.... there are 3.000.000 or even
more members on Benaughty.. so why do you think that every positive reply is from BN workers?

Hi Tommy,

Just out of interest... What makes you believe that they have over 3.000.000 members on there site? The little counter that any 7year old can install on a website so that when ever anyone clicks on the webpage it starts a rolling count.

There IT experts control the site and what you see.. its a con... I joined it last night and within an hour of being on there i have cancelled my membership - i hade 34Scammers chatting to me to try and get them on there site. Also when joining I unticked the join cupid.com ... however i have now realised that they also put me on that website and chareged me £18.99 and used the pic i uploaded on benaughty.com as my profile pic...

I have now also cancelled this one too! One big Con by a big conning website... Bunch of robbing crooks!

They are raking it in and getting away with every penny of it!

Cheers!

Posted on: 2010/10/24 06:08pm

worked for me rather well this year, focused on my specific request this year and have achieved and found, also
a great guy for some close daytime fun once a week. Now looking for some extra curriculam perhaps of a evening time
im feeling lucky so I thought I would pop back. Only area hasnt worked did have high hopes to have some fun in
the outdoors as in field - getting a tad fresh now - perhaps next year.

Posted on: 2010/10/26 12:09pm

Point1. Men want a lot of extra sex and partners. Women on the whole don't.

Point 2. This site and many like them are obvious scams. Within seconds of logging on there are loads of women begging you to shag them! A fantasy world indeed.

Point 3. Genuine 'sex dating' sites are not actually much better though because of point 1. For every woman on them there are 100 men. It's like looking for pears in an apple orchard... STUPID !

Point 4. So if you want extra sex start looking where the women are in the real world.. Parties, Bars, social clubs, sports clubs etc. Talk to them, ask them for a date etc.. Persuade them to go to bed with you.

Point 5. If you are incapable of or can't be bothered with the drudgery of point 4 the best and cheapest solution is to phone a prositute and pay her. that is the way to get a shag!

Posted on: 2010/10/31 11:15pm

It works, if you have time and energy to check and reply. There are a few cookies though

Posted on: 2010/11/04 05:04am

Mobile doesnt work forfree want you to sign up also

Posted on: 2010/12/05 11:56am

how do i get rid of my membership on benaughty.com

Posted on: 2010/12/05 04:37pm

So after joining up a week ago for the free trial I have I noticed some interesting things.

1) It keeps telling me I have all these e-mails in my inbox (I've gotten 34 e-mails from bn). When I load up the webpage it tells me that I have 49 people who would have talked to me but didn't because I didn't have a picture. The e-mail inbox says I've only got 12 messages.

2) The messages are all blured out so I can't read them, but they all have the same stuf written. 2 lines, 1/2 of a line and 3 lines. They all end in the same spot, they all have the same breaks.

As a general rule I'm not willing to pay any money for a dating website, but when I read some literature on other websites, half of them saying it's a scam I tend to be cautious with my money.

Posted on: 2010/12/15 05:44pm

BN is a ripoff because it sent emails to my stepdad and almost sent my mom into a flying rampage - frankly, most dating sites are stupid imho XD... because when you live in a tiny ass area, most of the weirdos are on there Smile

However - i dont work for BN, i'm anon and i swear to god the emails made it look like he was signed up, that there were hot asian chicks waiting for him >_> and that he had a username and password.

aka: 3days are up, how'd they get the details and why?

Be Naughty scam

Posted on: 2010/12/20 01:49am

Benaughty is a scam. I paid for a year and cancelled, of course out of it I got zero interaction with a human.. After I finished up however, I am getting 40 emaisl a week from prospective "meets".. Looking at the site again, not one of these ppl has browsed my profile.. how convenient..
Save your bucks for a hooker! ha..

Posted on: 2011/01/03 08:15pm

Gotta say, first time i joined Benaughty i got scammed, but it wasnt my fault the warnings were out there dont let people take you outside the site etc etc, and one thing i have to say, if you just join and have a free trial yes you will have troubles finding people to meet, women on a whole want to chat to you before trying to meet you, and sometimes it can take months, i have now used Benaughty for over a year and a half and can honestly say made alot of friends, met a few of em, always have someone to talk to and is a nice place to be,

I would agree with the comment that if you click report nothing seems to happen, however i rescently started taking the information directly to the moderators and things get sorted extremely quicker, all in all, Benaughty is not a scam, but if you do come on benaughty then expect people to try and scam you, follow the advice benaughty offer you wont fall for it, dont then you will

No i do not work for Benaughty but all in all happy with my experience

Posted on: 2011/03/06 12:12am

am under 3 day trail period for just under 5$ ..am hoping my cancelation goes thru fine...

so 1st day found all the cam gals scammers on BN and finally fell for one and went to preciouscams website for registration. (Below info is not for BN however just be aware of cam-gals..they might be geniune however never got their service to vouch for this)

And these liar cam gals always say its free however registration reqs Creditcard with maybe 5$ fee for 24 hrs and 40$ for the month... Entered my creditcard info and it got declined...tried another one it was also declined. Went online to check my CC accnt and saw one was in restricted status ..other one had no charges...the gal gave another link for a different site and both cards didnt work out there and 3rd site and it didnt work..finally called up credit card company to release the CC indicating I was trying to use it..back to preciouscams website and it didnt work (probably website itself blocked my card)...

anyways now not sure if they got all my card info with first and last name (luckily gave wrong birthdate during registration,,.am always worried about identity theft).....got one CC canceled since afraid that someone uses the CC info from these unknown websites and buys stuff...will be monitoring the other card for any charges (luckily most CCs have fraud monitoring activity so hopefully they themselves catch this activity)

Posted on: 2011/03/06 09:23am

Damn benaughty scammers. my 3 day trail ends march 8 and I tried canceling on 6 March late night, as some of you indicated I also received the message that a cancellation code will arrive in a hour.
Its 7 hours no cancelation code.
To all the people who kind of supporting benaughty website, isnt this full blown cheating that there systems become unresponsive and dont sent the cancelation code. I dont mind loosing $10/20 bucks however $40 is quite a bit.

Also I opened up my original registration email, guess what there is a phone number (below). Am going to try this and see where it goes.

"Our Support Team will answer payment queries 24/7 by phone 0845 869 7509" ...

Posted on: 2011/03/06 09:55am

MY BAD (reacted too quickly) Oops! Oops! Oops! Oops! Oops! ..... I got the cancelation email which was in junk folder (I checked my junk folders before being alarmed however my junk folder email were not auto-sorted by date and the cancelation email was on 2nd/3rd page.) The cancelation code worked and got a confirmation email as well. So far Benaughty site responded well. Hopefully no more surprises. Also hope they come up with a good system that allows immediate cancelation without the hoopla of cancel-code emails. (I think there might be one more reason for generating cancel code is that the site is not secure, its http vs https. So anyone can hack into your account and click cancel and having the email confirmation is the only way to go around this security hole..hope this is the reason rather than something else) Also I called up the support phone number in my previous post and its UK number and its associated with Cupid.com. There is one more number that's different than the registration email. Below one is from cancelation email (guessing its UK one since they are not providing country code...had to google). "Our Support Team will answer payment queries 24/7 by phone (212) 796 6946" PS: And I canceled because guess I am like spending too much time, without any interesting results. Guess its a OK site. Just keep ignore the cam-model or someone who wants to have yahoo/hotmail chat/contact. Sign for knowing someone is a cam-model is if the first few messages itself says 'hun, honey, babe' or 'you want to see me ..you got yahoo'. I soon stopped wasting time with them and just asked them can we video chat out there itself on benaughty and the response would be 'my cam doesnt work out here'

Posted on: 2011/07/12 11:22am

I am thinkning of giving it a shot, upgrading my membership, I seem to be attracting a lot of "talent" and need to further investigate some of them Wink I will used a prepayed Credit Card and I will only put enough balance on it to cover the free trial. They will try, but won't be able to ding me for the next month.

Posted on: 2011/09/07 03:37am

same thing I am a member on rudefinder.com and a few of the girls on there are getting me to go to preciouscams and join that then onwards to benaughty.com so it's a HUGE ring

I know what i've been doing is using a prepaid card and not letting anything be charged to it later by not having anything else on it myself

Posted on: 2011/09/08 01:21am

it is happening right now with super hot cam girl. i keep telling her my cards arent working and getting her to send me semi-nude pics. sweet deal. scamming the scammers. its not too hard to detect the scam tho. want too watch me... free code no pay...enter credit card info for "age confirmation purposes only".

Posted on: 2011/09/13 03:37pm

i have been on this bn site for 18months and had only 1 meet 100 s of emails but then when i answears them it as if they never heard of you

Posted on: 2011/10/17 02:51pm

Just been ripped off by BeNaughty.
Signed up for their 3 day trial.
Went back on 3 weeks later only to find they had billed me for another month when I had not been using the site!
After a complex cancellation procedure which I completed I was lucky to notice you then had to ring them!
Phew, nearly paid for another month...whilst not using it!

Some would call them crooks.

Posted on: 2011/10/22 11:09am

One way to try-before-buy is to use one of the new "temporary VISA" transaction numbers that VISA is offering. You don't use your regular VISA number, but you get a temporary one good for X number of transactions, or expires after a certain time. Set it up for a single transaction, and it won't work after that. If they try to recharge you, the joke's on them.

Posted on: 2011/10/26 12:55pm

I just asked one of the cam girls if they worked for benaughty....she replied yes.

I used paypal and already cancelled the repeat payment there. so we will see what happens.

I have had a couple conversations with women who purport to be real but no takers on offers to meet in public places for coffee or drinks.

I think I am going to cancel and figure out something else.

Posted on: 2011/10/28 09:55pm

Yea i have been on the site for 2 weeks jus checking all the profiles. I ignored all the chat for the first week, then made mistake of chatting to some of the female members. I figured out what they were all trying to do, after the first three woman i chatted with, at least 70% of the woman on there, are online working girls making a quick buck off unsuspecting malesto follow there links, and taking you to a number of webcam sites, And paying a fee to watch them,Guys the best thing do is to find a woman the old fashioned way! Sad but true.

Posted on: 2011/11/30 10:20pm

Here's another site you should avoid at ALL cost.
Don't bother waisting your time at "Just Hook Up',the site is a complete hoax. chicks on there are stolen profile pics and probably some fat arse guy wanking himself to the false profiles he has just created. There's pics of porn chicks all claiming to be in your area. For a moment there I had to pinch myself, thought I'd gone to heaven. They may contact you but there is no follow up conversation. It is a constant barrage of women claiming they want you, when all the time they are only baiting you to stay on the site.
save your money; pay a bill. there is more satisfaction. This site should be reported to a governing body it is a total SCAM.

Posted on: 2011/12/15 11:51am

I've been using Be Naughty for two weeks now, and yes I was caught by their repeat charge, for a whopping £40!

However, I explained to them that I had every intention of stopping my subscription and would not use the site until the newer membership was cancelled. They offered me 3 months free if I continued with the payment, which was a tempting offer at the time. I replied and told them that due to financial difficulties I could not afford it and they happily cancelled my subscription and refunded my payment within a week.

There are plenty of scammers on the site who will offer you your wildest dreams, if you only follow links and pay through your teeth. Then again there are real people using the site too...

Posted on: 2012/01/04 05:08pm

Be naughty..
You sign up for free, fill in all the required fields, and you can browse profiles, but you cannot view pictures, make contact, or read emails that you receive. Suddenly you are getting emails from attractive women, with intrigueing titles. These are LURE profiles, designed to get you to pay £40 to read them. When you do, you find that they are just info mails about the sender having posted new photos, or some other general message that is sent to a thousand other men. These women don't exist, some of these profiles have been on the site for years, the locations change from time to time but their age doesn't seem to.
So, your into it for a month, you post pictures and interesting details about yourself, and notice that the amount of mail you receive has slowed to stop. you try and contact all the girls that mailed you before you joined, but they never get read. and you never receive a reply. Ok, so you press on, there are some genuine profiles on the site, but the ratio is probably 500 guys to 1 girl. so you have stiff competition. The real women are so inundated with prospective emails from guys, that they wouldn't have time to read them as quick as another arrives, so most just get binned. A large number of female profiles are only looking for other females too, clearly stating "No men".
Don't get me wrong you can have success, and find somebody here. But it's hard work, needs many hours of patience, and then a level of odds similar to that of being struck by lightning. Then you have to deal with the scammers, and cam girls, tempting you into giving your bank details. and the site constantly crashing.
You Month membership approaches it's end, and you should have had enough by now, so you decide to cancel your account and it's roll over re billing before they take another £40 of your hard earned cash. You go through the steps answering the "Are you sure you want to cancel" questions and clicking "No" to the reason why you should stay statements, you enter your password, and copy security codes. till you come to the final page of cancelling re billing. you have two options, but only one of them actually works. This is the one where you have to make premium rate phone call to the USA, and answer further questions and give ID numbers etc. Eventually you will succeed in escaping, and get an Email confirming this fact.
Guys. take your money to a pub or club and have a few drinks, your chances of meeting someone will be increased a thousand fold. and aside from the price of a beer or two, you will leave feeling far less mugged off.

Suggestions for BeNaughty

Posted on: 2012/01/08 01:08am

I took the time to read all of the reviews on the thread before trying the trial subscription of BN. I did read the billing information prior to coming here and saw the auto-renewal part. I am glad that I came here first and now know about the possible billing scam. I do like the ideas thrown out there though of PayPal and a prepaid credit card. I am only a free member on BN, and I have friended "women" that I want to chat with. Until I get my hands on a prepaid card, I have a small way of finding fake profiles and auto-sent messages. In the box that pops up with your screen name that quickly says something about you (not the description section), I state my doubts about the profiles and ask that they send a message answering a simple math problem. Instant bot/auto-sent message protection and a way to find out who might be actually interested. If they are just trying to get your attention, they may not even bother to read that, showing they don't care.

In the end:
-Sign up using an email account that you really don't care about or that you use for spam (but are still able to check)
-Use a prepaid credit card so the auto-renew has nothing to take if they try to scam you
-Create some form of anti-bot/auto-message protection in your profile while you are still a free member
---For example, try to reply to this thread and you will have a security code (just saw it myself). Be creative with your own security, but make it simple so it is not an inconvenience, but so it does the job.

Posted on: 2012/01/13 08:36am

Never posted on any site before so that should give you an idea of how much this company has pi**ed me off!
DO NOT go near be naughty. All I can do is warn you and I'm sure many of you who read this will ignore me but it's your money to loose!!
The no obligation trial is a joke as it scams you into having to pay ate at one full months subscription and them whe you cancel and think all is done and dusted its not. They billed me again a month after cancelling and despite me ringing and cancelling AGAIN they billed me again.
Full complaint is now on its way to the Iight people and luckily because it was via PayPal I have managed to cancel it via them.
Oh and if your still thinking its a good idea first do a bit of digging and ask yourself why, if all is above board has the company that runs BeNaughty changed its name 3 or 4 times in the last few years.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

And as a side not if anyone to do with BeNaughty happens to read this take this as your warning too because people are now seriously after you for their money!

Posted on: 2012/01/18 08:27am

Well for one thing having used the site, and heard nothing form men complaining they get scammed, as a genuine female I joined not because I wanted to shage everything on there, but I thought there would be really gorgeorgous hot guys, who I know never up for a relationship because they know they can get what they want would be up there and willing! LOL
Yes I found a few, but gotta say THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN ON THERE ARE SO UGLY that I would rather lick sick, and wouldnt dream of going anywhere near them!
The idiots who put up their profile who clearly look disgustingly ugly and think they are a 'catch' happen to be the ones who complain about 'the scams' ie women who are only prepared to sleep with them is they pay for it! HAHAHAH well thats a no-brainer really, as a female I would NOT touch an ugly with a barge pole, as I have standards LOL so in fact the 'scammers' are their only best best and they ought to be grateful they get any attention AT ALL!!!

take that and smoke it in your pipe!

Posted on: 2012/01/20 11:23pm

I agree, Its seems all the dating sites are scams. this one BN has a three day trial crap where you must enter a security code to stop automatic billing for the next month, problem is their website will not except the code and they won't answer your email. How obvious of a SCAM is that.

on another site 'B2' which was reviewed as the 'best' I was led to believe i would be billed a set price for six consecutive months but no I was billed the total of six months at one time only to find the site full of fictitious people using the same images but totally different profiles and most of them what you to go to a private email, right

I have checked out the free sites too and found it almost impossible to get a conversation going with anyone real...

Next time I think I'll just try moving to a country were they still treat a man honestly - if thats even possible

Quote by: Anonymous

BN is a scam site pure and simple.

Report a scammer to the admin at Be Naughty and what happens?

You get a reassuring letter saying that they will look into it, but the scammer's profile stays up and nothing is done.

Sure women like the idea that men have to pay to join so that male posters can traced.

But overwhelming scammers are women or people using female profiles.

And attracting women onto the site is good for business as far BN is concerned.

BN does not just attract frauds.

BN is a fraudulent "service" and she be prosecuted to the very limit of the law.

Avoid this place like the plague and warn others not to use it either.

Also be cautious of anyone who tells you how great a place it is.

They probably work for BN!

Posted on: 2012/01/26 06:34pm

"Just Don't bother"
I have used the site a few years ago and it was Ok to begin with, and met real women, but as time went by the number of cam girls and prost***es openly advertising their services went up, even if you complained to admin and reported the profiles nothing was happening, eventually i cancelled my subscription as i was spending so much time weeding out the nigerian scammers asking for money, cam girls and advertising bots.

I recently rejoined and its a lot worse than it ever has been, if you look carefully over half the initial messages sent tying to get me to upgrade were system generated from their own ice breaker system!! lazy and dumb its beyond a scam and just plain misrepresentation.

i get the feeling that there are lot better sites for this sort of thing, they may boast 4 million members but only about 1:10th of that are real. have a look round at all the reviews for this site, i have only found positive reviews from sites financially connected, all the review site like this have the same story.

Benaughty!! more like you'd benutty if you join

Posted on: 2012/02/13 10:26am

bugger..I've just joined this site with my Credit Card details without reviewing it first.. How do I cancel it? Can anyone help me please? x

Posted on: 2012/02/15 09:11am

I have had a great deal of experience with this kind of fraud. File a charge-back directly to you credit card company.
and if that doesn't work take your claim to small claims court and you will win. I helped hundreds of people beat these things in court. get print keys and as much documentation as you can, especially their claim and when you declined. It is all the court is going to want to hear.

Posted on: 2012/02/28 03:17pm

Just had same problem and had to cancel my credit card - this is a scam pure and simple!! I tried calling on line which was a recorded message saying they couldn't hear me! I sent an email stating that I wanted to cancel after my trial membership and got a reply stating you can't cancel by email and that I need to ring the premium rate telephone number. After this and reading numerous forum articles stating that they're a rip off I was straight on the phone to my bank!!

Posted on: 2012/03/09 04:28pm

Yeah i completely agree. I started to use this sight and started noticing alot of fake people on there. So i did my research and saw all the reviews. They make fake people talk to and try to set up private chats. U have to pay more for private chats. Ill refuse. I feel just by the
reviews they will take ur money and run. ITS A SCAME. DON T FALL FOR IT.

Posted on: 2012/03/13 02:15pm

this company just keeps sending adds to my cell all hours of the night i first set up the acc i messed up and hit that i was a women picture and all when it was posted my whole profile was in the womens sections and yet i was still gettung twenty guys a day wanting to meet like they couldnt see i was a guy looking for women thats when the alarm bells went off i first asked to have my profile switched and was so curtiuosly done again at 3:05am once this was corrected i still got messages from the same twenty guy not women (not that surpriseing ay) then i went on to have my profile removed completely which as i was told was done again at 3:58am (not sure which country there based in but at lease read a time conversion chart now im still recieving e-mails like thre or four a day but i thoght and was told that everythings been re-aticated so what gives im off there auto email list and no profile and all the while being very curtious and polite these kinds of companies should be brought out into a public street and hung just like cattle russellers where its so easy to hide from the public and comitte these annoyances lets expose a few and see how many more want to follow in the foot steps we humans had it right a hundred years ago when and why did we give up on our selfs

Posted on: 2012/03/29 01:26am

okayy all good, but did any of you guys actually get laid at least once?

Posted on: 2012/04/20 09:32am

All I want is loads of shagging! Do I get This with this site.

Posted on: 2012/04/25 07:27am

Stay away from BE NAUGHTY AS THEY RIP U OFF. PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THE UK. sign up for 3 day trial and they bill youo for much more than u thought. it's just a rip off

Posted on: 2012/05/14 03:55pm

the website is run by criminals and scammers who beat the system because, at least on the surface, they operate within the letter of the law.
that said, if you know what you're doing and put some effort in, yes, you can get all the shags you want.

my experience: I paid (and made good use of) a yearly subscription. during that time I became rather involved with the forum, to the point of even becoming one of the first generations of forum moderators that wasn't on the payroll of easydate. the only benefit I and other moderator volunteers would get was the extention of our membership for free in case we were men...for the duration of our "stay in office".
before I became a moderator, and even afterwards, I would rise a lot of criticism towards many of the underhand, shady and sometimes blatantly culpable practices of BN staff. I have seen things being handled in the worst possible manner, as far as common business sense and ethics go.all they really care for is that first payment. whether you then go home emptyhanded or protest and cancel your subscription, they don't care...they're not in it for the repeat business or the fidelisation of the client. the shady practices are too many to sum up in this post..so I'll just list a few of them..
they can't have camgirls as part of the website according to the UK law..so they have them only on the american side of the website. those camgirls are from an external company (so they claim).
they keep your details for much longer than they should after you've stopped going there (I still receive email adds and requests to join/join back in despite having left the building more than a year ago)
they take hold of your details (and images) and do with them whatever they like..this wasn't so at the beginning and there were ways to opt out (still are) but you had to know where to look and find those ways..and it was only because I personally caused a massive discussion on the forum that they relented on using all of our piccies whichever way they wanted (now you can set most to private)..
the whole "re-billing" and scamming you after you're done proofriding it was always a thing.
there are several similar websites who occasionally change names. what they don't tell you is that those websites share the same database..so when you're looking at a girl and trying to get in touch, she might not notice you because she's on another website altogether (how they manage those databases and have them interact is a disgrace..they play the numbers to increase female presence, is all).
they say they have so many million women on there.. this is false. they also count inactive and dormant profiles that haven't been touched in years.
not only that..they run a number of candid websites too..dating sites with romantic purposes rather than sexual ones. especially internationally, those have more than once ended up in the same database.
I could tell because I speak dutch and it was easy to see that the profiles were filled in answering to entirely different questions such as "what do you look for in a man, what's your dream man" rather than "what is your favourite sex position"..and pasted on the standard BN profile format.
those women didn't know they were being pimped out on a sex dating site. or they would have filled it in much differently.
the website also has opened in various other countries, making tons of promises..without mentioning that most of it's members were in UK and USA..
payment methods were a shady set of ways to rip you off for all they could.
they would add or change features without notice, usually to the disadvantage of your average user.
they kept taking money from new couples wanting to join as such, without telling them that they would get shafted both ways because they couldn't get in touch with everybody like they used to before that changed.
they had all sorts of security failures..and they at one time started to advertise on facebook using contents (and even profiles associated to that content) of the paying members..people who payed to go somewhere private and do the naughty without it affecting their private life suddenly risked quotes from the forum or other material plastered over facebook for their friends and families to see.
they made several changes in order to attempt moving towards mainstream dating..trying to leech off facebook and build something similar. it couldn't possibly work because the entire premise of the website is and remains sexual in nature...but they didn't think it was worth mentioning this to the BN members, new or old as may be...and continued to advertise the sexual adventures as their main focus.
they claimed to be doing all they could against camgirls and scammers intruding on the website...and against people using pictures lifted from the internet to create fake scammer profiles.
in reality they did very little, and that very little was incompetent and not conducive to anything. myself and others with a bit more technical know-how made some very effective suggestions as to how to tackle the issue, but they refused to enact any of them. this either means that they needed those fake female profiles to boost their male-female ratio further than the saussagefest it really was, or that they actually were in cahoots with those scammers...and maybe had a share of the profits those people got from luring people towards pay-per-view camshows.
there is more, but off the top of my head these were some of the most serious issues the website poses and shows abbundantly that they are steeped in malpractice and deprived of any kind of work ethics.
all of the above is either documented by myself or at the very least witnessed firsthand, some of it even resulting from conversations had with the forum administrator, who himself was an employee of the company.

on the positive side, I spent more than a year there, and over the course of that time I met and had a lot of fun with about a dozen girls if not more.. and some have become lifelong friends. I have also witnessed at least 3 couples forming that produced children and/or resulted in marriage. I also saw hundreds of males raging about the fact that they felt duped for not being able to score a girl... newsflash for them: showing them your *censored* by way of saying hello... doesn't work.
all in all, the website was good to me in that for what came out as the cost of a pint or two a week, I managed to meet girls all over england..something I would not have been able to do IRL both because of cost issues and because I'm not much of a pubcrawler and didn't have many other opportunities to meet girls... so I'm happy with the time I spent there and with the little good I tried to do as a forum moderator.
that said, the place works just like a pub.. you have to put effort in and be charming in your own way, if you want to score a date..
however, be warned..I met those girls DESPITE the website doing everything they could to piss me off and make me rant against their malpractices.. the facebook thing was the last straw for me.
if you think that accessing the website means you score a date, if you are not ready to stand for certain levels of malpractice, if you think only to buy a 3 day trial instead of jumping in at the deep end directly...THIS IS NOT THE SITE FOR YOU.
if your hunger for a shag is great enough, you are patient, well mannered and generally pleasing enough not to come off as an abrasive wanker who stalks college girls..if you know a bit about the net and how to avoid certain scammers and pitfalls.. then the site might work for you..provided you're happy to be used as a tool by the people who run it.

would I do it again? probably not. are easydate staff scum and scammers, absolutely.
should they be reported to watchdog and other TV reporters, hell yeah.
will anyone do it? probably not, because it would mean exposing your kinky secrets to the nation...and they have ample time to destroy any proof that may be found of wrongdoing..which in the world of internet and personal information management is already a very controversial issue.

that said, if you want to find fun with a girl in the UK you stand a good chance to find her there..with some effort on your part.

Posted on: 2012/08/04 04:01am

It is a scam, I tried this one after Shagaholic was going nowhere and surprise surprise a number of the exact same profiles of the same girls (only location had changed) and most of these girls drove a car that isn't even sold in my country

There's probably a couple of 'genuine' ads on the sites but just out of curiousity I had a friend join up and sure enough he set up a date with someone who probably takes a commission from the site as she gave him the exact email reply that why she had 'fun' meeting for coffee she didn't think it would go anywhere

Posted on: 2012/10/20 04:37pm

i paid £4.95 for a 3 day trial but was charged £39.95 i have contacted many members for a date but got no reply from most of them and those that have replied asked me to contact them on another paying site. keep away from benaughty they are thieves.

Posted on: 2012/10/24 06:36pm

For all the positive replies, if you are not working for bn, and you are so happy with the service, then why are you reading review posts?

Posted on: 2012/10/30 10:30am

Yes this site and most all of them are scams in one way or another. I am 57 years old and state that plainly on my profile. I sign up with a site like BeNaughty and instantly I have dozens of emails from 20 year olds wanting to get in touch. I live in a small town and of course they are all from here with sexy as hell pictures.
The only lagit site I've found is LavaLife and have met a few women from there.
If you want to test these sites with a free trial membership us a pre-paid card. Then you're only out a couple of bucks and your money is safe.

Posted on: 2012/11/12 10:00am

Hello i can say I too paid for Be naughty one month last year. I did meet a women who came to my house and I was in her pants in a hour we met one more time..... never saw her again. but I agree most of the profiles are fake and i joined again in 2012 for one month and nothiing.. I use to do better in the late 90's on AOL meeting women..... so sometimes it works but most of these dating sites are after your money. Datehookup is free and I have met some women from there.

Posted on: 2012/12/29 04:05pm

I joined BeNaughty UK in early 2010 just after the Gumtree dating site was closed down which I think initially attracted a lot of both males and females onto these type of sites, so the first 6 months were good....as has been previously mentioned, once you get a feel for the site and suss out who the real women on there are and approach them in an appropriate manner, success is (or rather was) there for the taking. I live in London, so supply was (reasonably) plentiful.

These days, well frankly the fake profile ratio is now 1:199....there is no point. Dont know quite how it came to that as in early 2010 I'd say only half the female profiles were fake. My advise would be join Plenty of Fish as its free and its a mixture of serious and casual dating. You pay nothing to view profiles, send emails, read your emails and even IM chat. Are there any others which compare? I'd be happy to be informed.

Shame BN fell apart so quickly. Maybe the real females attracted to the site were put off from staying on there by too many badly worded messages sent to them with pictures of male genitalia attached to them....not the way to attract a woman on the internet regardless of whichever site it is.

Oh, and I got ripped off by the repeat billing too. A very shady, underhand practice, I agree. That's UK consumer laws for you.

Posted on: 2013/02/04 04:09pm

The site layout and the scam is same as amateurmatch.com and datematch etc. there are a whole stable of dodgy sites under the umbrella of the aptly named pirhana new media in the USA. these sites commit felonies by sending out messages by staff writers impersonating members. Some are personalised tailored to your previous reply. this is indictable conspiracy. i have all the documented screenshot evidence anyone would need to prove all these allegations and they can be made available, see www.wordpress.com/antiscam123 alansmithxyz123@yahoo.com they also HIDE female subscribers in your local area searches and only show you the fake ones so even the females get conned into signing up for paid subscription, hoping to get messages. i have proved this beyond doubt and its all fully documented. anyone want to sue pirhana ?

also this is a classic case to lobby the local australian government to sanction bank transactions to rogue vendors in offshore locations. The legal argument is that a local bank transaction falls within the australian jurisdiction. good luck with convincing the lazy lawyers and politicians though, they all say its "too hard" to protect australians form bad guys online.

Posted on: 2013/02/19 09:54am

bugger..I've just joined this site with my Credit Card details without reviewing it first.. How do I cancel it? Can anyone help me please? x

contact admin direct..... give member details ie.. membership number .. this can be found on your account page, they will keep you holding on the phone but any of the chatroom moderators should give you the phone number to call to cancel.....then cancel your card ...get a new one with new numbers ...that way you are covered if they try taking another payment... Hope this helps

Posted on: 2013/04/03 09:08am

I haven't had any problems on benaughty. I am not sure what everyone is complaining about. Sure there are a few fakes but all dating sites have those. You just need to learn to spot them and move on.

Posted on: 2013/05/20 09:44am

What are you talking about Fire and Ice. No one would talk to me on this stupid dating site and now I figure all the profiles must be fake at least on the women side. Looking at this forum thread it looks like most of the guys must be real. The only way (sarcastically) I would recommend this site is if you are a gay man or a woman.

Posted on: 2014/02/22 09:50am

This site is a scan.

I am a male and joined last night. I have posted about a dozen different descriptions on my profile and they have all been deleted, changed or they have made their own description based on my personal information?? No explanation or anything?? WTF??

I tried posting just "Looking for love" and it was deleted. I tried posting "Looking for fun" and it was deleted. I have sent just as many messages to customer service and have not received a single reply.

No matter what I write in my description or opening line it's 'waiting for approval' and shortly later I go back and it's gone or they put up their own wording. Can anyone explain that? I could see if I was writing something offensive or rude. How can "Looking for love" or "Looking for fun" not meet their requirements and be deleted. Doesn't seem to matter what I do I can't properly create a profile. I even used my cell number and I'm now a verified user. WTF!!

I was going to pay for the site and found a large number of sites making complaints. There is a site for reporting scams and they have received so many complaints they have attempted to contact BN since 2011. They have sent 15 messages to BN since that date for comment and BN had yet to reply. They are simply refusing to acknowledge and customer issues and refuse to deal with them.

I have yet to hear one good thing about this site. There are many excellent free and pay sites online that have an incredible reputation. There is an article online that said dating sites have no reason to charge their customers. Some of the free sites make millions of dollars a year just on advertising. Good point!

Hopefully everyone can read this and don't waste your time listening to anyone that defends this site. If you sign up and pay you will regret it.

Posted on: 2014/02/22 09:59am

I don't even have a photo or description posted on my profile. I actually left everything blank and haven't filled in any personal information.

I am a 43 year old male. Within an hour I already have 11 messages from incredibly beautiful women that are 20-28 years old. Odd!! Don't you think?

I live in Ontario Canada. Why would a 20 year old from P.E.I. contact me for a date?

Why would anyone contact me when I have no photo, no description and my personal information is blank?

Are women truly that desperate or is this site fake? Sure there might be some real people on this site, but only a fool would defend it.

Most of the complaints I have read about this site have nothing to do with fake users. It's about their billing practises, there lack of customer service and their overall ridiculous attempt to find creative ways to steal money from the majority of it's users.

Don't waste anymore time on this people. If you are a paying member cancel your credit card and get a new one.

Posted on: 2014/03/06 10:41pm

BE NAUGHTY are very naughty, they took money from my account they rely on the fact people don't read the small print to take advantage . i phoned them up and spoke to uk bn contact who was new to the job in a week he had taken hundreds of calls with same complaint . they scammed me for 29.99 and the same is happening to hundreds every day.

Posted on: 2014/04/29 03:46pm

Yes. Benaughty is really a scam and fraudulent website. to cancel the repeat billing we have to follow the procedure and we were supposed to get an unique to our registered email within an hour. But it never happened. I tried several times. I waited for one hour to 1day and more also. But I never got an email with the unique code. When I try to communicate with Benaughty through email, they are sending the reply which I followed several times.
When I said the said in the reply to benaughty admins, still they are giving the same instructions in the email. But still they could not provide me a solution for that.

The best way is to call our financial instituion (bank/credit card company) and request them to block payments to that site.

3 day trial on BeNaughty simply gives you tie to check out the site

Posted on: 2014/04/30 03:20pm

But gives them your card info and I was charged for additional month even when i went into my account settings and turned off the auto pay!

here is my personal history:

I joined for 3 day VIP. cancelled the auto charge and received the charge of 39.00 anyway!

I also wrote them over 10 times reporting scammers Including the links to scammer.com proving they were and asked them to contact me.

No response.

Many of the scammers profiles have had the LINK removed to report them????!!!! so you cant report them?

I asked why to technical?

No response?

Then they for some reason opened me up another account with my same ID except put NC in front of it????? !!!

I asked them to turn it off and they auto responded it had been cancelled. GOOD!

I called the number on the cancellation email and it was an answering service not the company.. I asked for a direct number and they said they didnt have a way to contact them by phone or email. I asked for a supervisor and held for over 20 minutes. then pressed 1 and left a callback message. $5.00 says NO RESPONSE.

there is a pop up that says thanks for turning in scammer and you will be reimbursed money for membership or given free membership for turning in scammer but no link to opt for it???

i have turned in at least 10 with proof as to their having fraud photos and on scammer.com and nothing back in response and the profiles are still on there.

they say they are in the City you are searching... ALWAYS ASK FIRST THING are you still in ______? then they go into a song and dance about their parents killed in a car wreck and they are with their ailing Grandmother or a perverted uncle that is trying to hit on them... blah blah blah... DELETE!

why are most of the ones i am trying to turn in have the report link removed?

why are the ones that i turned in still on there? one was on 76 sites!!! and the photo was over 4 years old!

the number to contact the answering service for this company is 212 796 5746 but keep in mind it is ONLY an answering service for them.

GOOD LUCK and be careful.. over 50% (maybe over 75%) are scammers or wanting you to go into their Cam room.

Posted on: 2014/04/30 08:29pm

And I have a question.... there are 3.000.000 or even more members on Benaughty.. so why do you think that every positive reply is from BN workers?

Like YOU you mean... how do YOU know there is 3 million members??? BeNaughty.com`s cancellation procedure does not work, so they continue to take money indefinately. The customer services number is premium rate and they basically refer you back to the website. e-mail help non existent, just automatic replies. Its not just a bit dodgy, it really is a scam! none of the profiles are real, and most of it is about signing you up to further scams via webcam/skype etc.

Posted on: 2014/05/14 12:22am

BeNaughty is definitely an illegal scam.

I have started complaining to google, twitter and facebook as BN goes against their codes of conducts and user rules being a criminal scam. You also need to record you phone calls and get screenshots of everything and make a video post on YouTube to generate more negative hits for them than they can generate positive ones. It's irrelevant if people watch them or not it is about generating more negative PR than they can generate.

If they can't advertise then they can't get more users. That's my way of looking at it.

Complain to the advertisers and make them very aware of the illegal and immoral practices they are supporting.

Posted on: 2014/05/18 10:04am

Yes I had the same experience. Despite repeated requests the Cancellation number has not been sent "within the hour". I am still being billed. It is a scam.

Posted on: 2014/06/19 09:59am

This site is a rip off i repeatedly got random text a month after i cancelled my subscription and come to find out i got charged $29 2xs for sms text from a random stranger that i repeatedly told to leave me alone and stop texting.Even after i fixed my relationship it was ruined by this random s.o.b refusing to stop texting my phone.They never announced who they were and i go to check my bank statement and there it was two $29 dollar charges.Do not give these crooks your card number or it will be comprimised i had to close my account after these guys did this crap.They are not even based in the United States they are from Scotland. Beware

Posted on: 2014/06/27 10:41am

I was helped by sos-internet.com to delete my account and more importantly my 45$ monthly payment.
They are a young and little company and they asked me to promote them a little as I was a 100% satisfied so I di dit without hesitating one sec !
I highly recommand them and I’ll never trust many other dating websites anymore…
Pat.--

Posted on: 2014/07/01 04:48am

BN is a total rip off.

I undertook the following exercise just to prove it.

I joined for 3 days under Name Number 1, then cancelled (although this is a difficult process designed to try and keep you paying)

Stayed away for a week, then logged in to see 87 emails and 22 chat requests.

Took a note of the ladies names, then rejoined using a different email and Name.

Sent chat requests to a selection of the above ladies, who claimed to be living in my general area. Got a couple of one line, half arsed replies and was then left hanging by all of them.

Cancelled again, waited a week, then hey presto, another load of emails mostly fromEXACTLY the same 'ladies' as the firat time.

These ladies obviously get cancellation lists from BN, and make contact in the hope of getting the mug to sign up again. The fact that you cant read the emails till you pay is a clever ploy.

I doubt there are very many 'genuine' ladies on this site, if any.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Posted on: 2014/07/01 04:49am

BN is a total rip off.

I undertook the following exercise just to prove it.

I joined for 3 days under Name Number 1, then cancelled (although this is a difficult process designed to try and keep you paying)

Stayed away for a week, then logged in to see 87 emails and 22 chat requests.

Took a note of the ladies names, then rejoined using a different email and Name.

Sent chat requests to a selection of the above ladies, who claimed to be living in my general area. Got a couple of one line, half arsed replies and was then left hanging by all of them.

Cancelled again, waited a week, then hey presto, another load of emails mostly fromEXACTLY the same 'ladies' as the firat time.

These ladies obviously get cancellation lists from BN, and make contact in the hope of getting the mug to sign up again. The fact that you cant read the emails till you pay is a clever ploy.

I doubt there are very many 'genuine' ladies on this site, if any.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Posted on: 2014/08/08 05:18pm

Hi, I desperately decided to cut my credit card and apply for a new one to protect my money. However, I am afraid of their terms and conditions. Is it possible they can find me with my IP address and exact money from me?

Posted on: 2014/09/19 07:20am

I cancelled my subscription at least 3 months ago,have not been on in at least that long. Just looked at my bank account online and low and behold $28.99 has been deducted from the account. The problem is not with scammers on the site,but the site itself. Huge scam I am going to my bank today to make sure this does not happen again. I wish everyone the best of luck that has to deal with this problem.

Posted on: 2014/09/21 11:02pm

I gone to BN, because of your review. Turn out to be scam, every women is saying same, “Im horny” or “hey hawt, im horny let chat’ They basically bagged the user to pay $39 other website to meet them or view the webcam. Im only here to meet someone in public place, but they don’t even have a gut, puss, lol.

Yummy_kiM is a great explainable to be begging a user to fill the profile and CC site before meet her in person because she need to feel “safe”. She claimed that CC site is free. NO I seen the $39 under the CC site and she said it just a bluff. BLUFF?! Called that bluff, when they took out of my money and CC site my credit card. NOW I HAVE GOT TO GO THE BANK.

Thats not all, I just found out that site run by scammers. I tried to remove my account from BN, then called the customer service. they claimed that my account is removed. Then I go back and look at BN, oh jeez look like my account is somehow got removed. Well it is not. I called it again. They said it is removed. THIS IS BULL. THIS BN is suck as fraud! That it, I not taking anymore dating site and BN. EVER MORE!

Posted on: 2014/09/21 11:04pm

I gone to BN, because of your review.

sorry I don't mean your review. I am just angry and posted here to show everyone who join that site, please DONT! That site is full of s**t.

Posted on: 2014/09/29 03:01am

I gave it a try and tried to cancel but could not. E-mail ignored time an time again. They helped themselves to my money again. The only way to stop them is to go to the bank and cancelled my card. Then I got flooded with all the young requests to meet and guess what? The only way to see them was to rejoin. Their marketing is pushed very hard. I asked to pay without a credit card and that was ignored. ITS JUST A SCAM !

Posted on: 2014/10/20 02:29am

It is truly sad to see all those who have been scammed by BeNaughty. Sadly, as I read the experiences of others, they mirror mine.

However, my anger has softened and I write this reply after a cooling off period. This is important as I feel it is necessary to set out my experience with BeNaughty, in the hopes of convincing others to stay away from them and their other dating sites.

Here is what you need to be aware of:

(1) At BeNaughty, they ask you to cancel your membership prior to expiration of your membership or they will continue to bill you. This "negative optioning" is a tactic that no respectable business will employ. In Canada, the telecommunications giant, ROGERS, tried this and there was an enormous backlash as it was widely held that this tactic would allow the giant to take money which was never intended for them. Sound familiar with BeNaughty?

(2) Your attempts to cancel will be fraught with difficulty. First, you must cancel online, then call in with a cancellation code which will force you to speak with one of their operators (keep in mind that none of the larger more reputable dating sites have a 2-stage cancellation procedure).

This 2-stage process is a major pain in and of itself, but it is obviously a way for them to keep you on the hook for as long as possible for further billing. In my case, their website verified my successful cancellation several times. I was careful to cancel online many times, to ensure I would not be billed further. The first call I made to quote the cancellation code made it clear that the code was not needed. In fact, they never asked for the code. They offered extended membership and upgrades for free. But what they don't tell you is that they will not accept your request for cancellation at that time, and you must call in again. Once again, I cancelled successfully online several times. However, on the new day of expiry of my membership, I called to ensure cancellation was successful. The operater saw my efforts to cancel, and updated my file accordingly to show my request for cancellation came prior to my membership expiry date.

This is where the scam comes alive: I noted my credit card was billed and called them. They sent my complaint "up" and I received only emails saying they could not give refunds. Even in the face of my case showing their online website erred several times by verifying my request, and, their operator updating my file with my request to cancel, they would still not refund.

To be clear, I am a lawyer. I know their fine print says cancellation must be online and then verbally. This puts an onus on the member. However, in law, their "no refund" policy is not to absolve them of responsiblity when their website errs or their phone operator ignors your wishes. Despite me asking for a specific response to what they will do given their website and phone operator shortcomings, they would only quote the "no refund" policy. See the absurdity? In other words, they will not refund your money no matter what error they make in billing you.

(3) The site itself is a hot-bed for scammers. Your inbox fills daily with obvious scammers. Communicate with them briefly and you will soon be asked to send the scammer money for their cause. Even without communicating with them, it soon becomes apparent that a contact from the other side of the earth must be a scammer. In fact, some of the contacts will come from fictional cities.

(4) Reporting the scammer is not worthwhile. I reported dozens and continued to see them appear subsequent to my complaint.

(5) As your membership expiry date approaches, you will begin to see your inbox fill up. No doubt the administrator is doing this to beckon you to extend your membership.

In summary, your money will be wasted as this site has dozens more scammers than legitimate members, and you will always be at risk for being billed further given the difficulties they will cause you when you wish to cancel.

As a futher caveat, be aware of their other sites. Below is a list of the sites that they offerred myself membership in lieu of a refund, which I obviously did not accept.

http://www.benaughty.com/
http://www.flirt.com/
http://www.clickandflirt.com/
http://www.cheekylovers.com/
http://www.wildbuddies.com/
http://www.spicymeetings.com/
http://www.loveaholics.com/
http://www.ebonyflirt.com/

If anyone needs further clarification, I am more than willing.

Posted on: 2015/03/23 12:07am

Be naughty; milf; lonelywifehookup are all scams.
Look at the stars on their profiles gold stars are online cuties. That is not real peope. Youll never meet them no dates etc. Just money scam. Try to cancel? Good luck. I found best way is to use debit card and cancel your debit card number every couple months they can't charge your account thereafter. Besides with all the hackers and Id thefts It'd be a good idea to change account number every so often. The site is run by scammers.

Posted on: 2015/04/21 10:59pm

Look at the stars on their profiles gold stars are online cuties. That is not real peope. Youll never meet them no dates etc. Just money scam. Try to cancel? Good luck. I found best way is to use debit card and cancel your debit card number every couple months they can't charge your account thereafter. Besides with all the hackers and Id thefts It'd be a good idea to change account number every so often. The site is run by scammers.

I totally understand your frustration, but the internet is pretty mature at this point, and if you've been around looking for dating sites, you should know that 99% of them are full of fakes. Their only goal is to get horny men to sign up and spend their money, even if it's only for a month. When you multiply that times thousands of memberships, then you get millions of $$$. But anyways, if you want to find a good, true dating sites that are not in the business just to make money, but to provide service, you should check out the oldie but goldie plenyoffish.com, and a newcomer to the dating arena - naughtyfind.com.
Both are 100% free, and both sites' primary goal is to connect people for online dating. Best of luck!

Posted on: 2015/05/30 08:03am

Very true about all sites that i have come across,i started using sites beginning of 2015 & researched many,
Never give credit card details,If you do,Good luck getting(Recovering) unauthorised transactions (Money)Back from sites !!! Cool

Posted on: 2015/06/03 08:57pm

who want to share there account on the dating site ??i mean username and password and ill use your account

Posted on: 2015/08/15 03:41pm

Skip the sites that pretend to be free. All major dating sites are in the business to milk as much money from their users as possible. Before signing up, people should read the Terms of Service, and it states clearly that these sites use "emissaries" or whatever other buzzword they can come up with. In plain English it means that these sites pay people to engage in a conversation, thus making the user believe that they are talking to a real person with real intentions. Yeah right!
Some sites are even worse, they use automated bots.
And the worst part is that many of these sites belong to the same company, and they share their user database, so people that join one site, can see their profile being used on another site, often with them realizing. The bottom line is, read the TOS before joining or better yet, before pulling out you credit card. There are better options out there - POF.com, datehookup, etc. These are 100% free sites.

Posted on: 2016/02/10 06:27pm

There is 100's of fake pages. Obviously no profile moderation.
The site is fake.
I have been on the site for three hours now and undeniable the site not monitored. Please don't waste your money or time here. If you're looking for a decent hookup site, try www.HookupHangout.com - so far the best casual dating website.

Posted on: 2016/04/02 03:55am

Bunch of bastards, don't give them any money every. It's a complete con job...

Posted on: 2016/04/10 01:41am

Well maybe they have some problems with the billing, but it`s free for women Smile
And I can tell one thing - I would rather get in touch with a guy on a dating web site where they should pay.
I am a member of this site, and I have many friends over there.
Did you try to contact administration to fix your issue? What did they say ?

Joly.

That sounds like what I expect from todays women. Total bunch of selfish " It's all about me!" is what comes from your souls.Most of them on there are cows, and the others are in lala land. You wouldn't know LOVE if it hit you in the ass. But shake a bottle of pills, and you're the *censored*! I joined this site a day ago. Worst f------experience I ever had. Lost a day of sleep because I was threatened if I didnt get a safety key. Drug my ass to sign to two other sites, or affiliates and would be "Warranted" and charged 300.00 per day from my account. This come from a administrator of the site named, " Cloudia25 ". Looks oriental, and has you to sign with affiliate asiandating or some such name.says shes from dublin, Ireland. You think this is all correct for us men? You're pretty pathetic!!! And I'm pathetic too!!! I really believed maybe I might actually find someone with good chemistry between us. Not on this site!!! Or any other , either! My trust in any woman today is pretty much done.

Posted on: 2016/04/10 09:52pm

Ok, I want out. I just got into bn dating 10 minutes ago. I couldn't find a way to delete my account, I logged out, and now it won't take my password to log back in. Any tips before I organize a class action lawsuit? Signed, Stupid and Pissed

Posted on: 2016/04/11 06:02pm

BeNaughty-Online Dating App
I downloaded this app today Monday April 11th 2015 just to check it out.. it had a 3 days trial membership for $1.66. I put my card information in, only wanting the 3 day trial. in a matter of about 5 mins later my debit card hadebt SEVERAL charges, none of which were for even $1.33.
there was $2.72.. $26.86.. and another $2.72.
I tried calling the phone number for the company with the app only to be told by the female representative who barely spoke English that she could not see any of these charges. In my frustration I hung up and contacted my debit card issuer again just to be told I have to wait a few days to dispute the charges which will then take a few days to complete. Not to mention my debit card had to be cancelled and a new one had to be issued out. Only if there is a billing history which actually showed what they truly did charge my card I hope this helps anyone else stay away from this app at all costs..
Here is some information on the app..
BeNaughty-Online Dating App
1-800-839-6430

Posted on: 2016/04/18 08:14pm

this site is a complete scam there are no real people on it at all. I got over 300 winks likes and messages. all asking for my email sending me jacked up messages like hrjj wesss wkklw do id get the trial. one girl actually responded though. she asked for my email to set up a safe thing., I gave her a temp fake one and she said what about .............. witch was my real email...... I said I don't use it anymore. they then sent me a link asking for my credit card info.... I got hundreds of these in the first few minutes... they also flood you with fake messages that you cant read. I got the three day trial and about an hour later I cancelled it. if they charge me again they will be reported to the ftc. I'm almost positive the person who messaged me works for the site. it was as shady as it gets.

Posted on: 2016/05/27 03:48am

i tried BN a few years ago. A total ripoff Fake profiles, with the same photo having different names and locations.A lot of attention at first to draw you in, then nothing. When I complained about scammers, they started screwing with the site so that I could not see any photos at all.When I called the site a dump, they replied that"they got my money". I could go on and on, but the message is clear.. just do not waste time or money.

Posted on: 2016/07/29 11:37am
By: NicholasCatrow

They dont give a stuff once they have your money.

They just keep telling you they dont give refunds, F***off basically, thats it.

Thieving scum bags.

Posted on: 2016/07/29 04:55pm

All these moaning idiots that keep banging on about paying for a service......try running an adult dating site and not charging, its impossible.

Cost of advertising 10k per month minimum for a decent site
cost of server 500 per month minimum

and before some twat come up and says put adverts on the site, yeah right they pay about £500 per month on a large site

I will give anyone on here 100K if they can build an adult dating site that is free and can earn a profit after all expenses. If you don't like paying then do one

Posted on: 2016/10/25 05:06pm

Hey I just got scammed by these guys. Went for the three days trial at 1.99 and they charged me 10times that. Plus, to cancel my account, I actually had to call them on the phone. The guy I spoke with argued that it was safer to cancel it that way... What could not be safe in cancelling a membership... I mean they already have your card number...

Anyways, what I find very much annoying about this is the fact that they are hiding behind a complex screen of deception. It's probably just a bunch of guys in some Indian slum somewhere trying to make a living off that.

If I only had the means to trace them and find out where they actully are I'd take this fight to their doorstep

Who's with me.

Posted on: 2016/12/11 03:13pm

Naughtyfind.com seems like a pretty honest site that sticks to its claims in connecting people interested in casual relationships. I've been watching it for over a week or so and I do see some obviously fake profiles showing up, but they get taken down pretty much right away. So that tells me that the admins are watching and are getting rid of the garbage pretty quickly.
This site is one of the few real ones.

I totally understand your frustration, but the internet is pretty mature at this point, and if you've been around looking for dating sites, you should know that 99% of them are full of fakes. Their only goal is to get horny men to sign up and spend their money, even if it's only for a month. When you multiply that times thousands of memberships, then you get millions of $$$. But anyways, if you want to find a good, true dating sites that are not in the business just to make money, but to provide service, you should check out the oldie but goldie plenyoffish.com, and a newcomer to the dating arena - naughtyfind.com.
Both are 100% free, and both sites' primary goal is to connect people for online dating. Best of luck!

Re: Be Naughty so slow

Posted on: 2016/12/29 08:54pm

I tried BE NAUGHTY for about 3 weeks. After a while it got so slow I could send a message faster the getting one SENT.
Ridiculous, and then the CAM girls showed up. Stupid slow ass site.
Not worth my time or money.. Cancelled and had a problem with the cancellation guy, had to tell him to Cancel the Danm Thing NOW.. He wanted to argue.
Stay away from this site

Posted on: 2017/11/02 07:01pm

So I'm being harassed from the site administrator by the name of Beatrice Portman. It all started when I did the 3 day trial at plaisir. I thought it was all good. Like everyone here says, the girls were flocking to me. I was shocked. Next thing I know there are charges at least $50 coming out of my acct. So i contacted the sites and was able to get some funds returned but not all. Now the administrator for all these sites, beatrice is telling me because i didnt verify my Id im at risk of being charged. Is that even poss?!?!?! I contacted my bank to put a restriction on my visa debit card so I don't loose anymore money. I feel like im being scammed for sure. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Posted on: 2018/08/17 03:49am

Read the small print. There is no trickery once their terms are stated. They won't necessarily be jumping off the page, yet as a consumer and buyer, we must always put ourselves in the selling position and realize, hmmm, if I had a company...residual monthly income is the way to build wealth.

I've heard good things about this site. I've used Adult Friend Finder in the past, and i was aware that I would be charged monthly. Was it worth it? Heck yes. I had a hookup in the first week.

Now here I go with BeNaughty to give it a go, and I'm more than hopeful. I'm confident I will have some amazing encounters. Because i know what I want, and I'll be clear with others on what i expect...

Posted on: 2018/08/17 03:53am

You sound like an American.

Just sayin'

Hey I just got scammed by these guys. Went for the three days trial at 1.99 and they charged me 10times that. Plus, to cancel my account, I actually had to call them on the phone. The guy I spoke with argued that it was safer to cancel it that way... What could not be safe in cancelling a membership... I mean they already have your card number...

Anyways, what I find very much annoying about this is the fact that they are hiding behind a complex screen of deception. It's probably just a bunch of guys in some Indian slum somewhere trying to make a living off that.

If I only had the means to trace them and find out where they actully are I'd take this fight to their doorstep

Who's with me.

Posted on: 2018/09/05 01:50pm
By: WiseGuy

Signed up for 3-day membership. After "contacts" from multiple fake profiles I cancelled after 2 days but the company charged me for a one-month membership. Numerous calls to customer service resulted in company saying tough luck. Stay away.

Posted on: 2018/11/04 03:26pm

Epitome of "Too Good To Be True". All I had to ask the "Cyber-Bots" was, "What part of _____ are you in?" It sends then into silence. I've cancelled my renewal and just amuse myself with their fakes.

Posted on: 2019/01/20 05:08am

That's no good.

Romance Package/BeNaughty Admin/Requested Refund/Extortion

Posted on: 2019/02/17 01:15am

I recently had plans for getting a date. BeNaughty was it. Found a person, made a contact with her, and We agreed to meet up. I was Naive. I was told that I have to send $272 to someone in the Philippines, which i did. But then she says Let's get the Romance Package, and I was like okay. 🤑 But she also has paid $300 also, So we could meet up.
I paid $212 more to finish the deal. But I also keep asking them to give me information about package details.... where is this place? How do I get there?
Basic questions. Their response... We will give you details after the final payment. So after I paid that, she has her period, Allegedly, And wanted to reschedule. The fee for this service $200. After payment is made and Received the details of the booking was given to me. Omni Shoreham Hotel.
I googled it, and its in Washington D.C.. I'm in Shelton, Washington. Seriously pissed off with the Admins for their BS, I requested a refund of All of funds. If I pay $280 to receive 100%of My refund

Posted on: 2019/07/28 03:23pm

Say it's gonna be 3$ to try out, add 27$ in a sneaky way during the process, and auto renew for about 100$ /month. Since you clicks on different agreements during the process, you are screwed. Cost me 30$ for a bunch of fake profiles runned by bots and I cancelled my credit card...

Posted on: 2019/10/02 02:23pm
By: Дмитрий

Thanks for the info

Posted on: 2019/10/03 03:53am
By: Эдвард

Guys, do you really think it's really possible to find a serious relationship on dating sites?

Posted on: 2019/12/09 11:44pm
By: Wths

Hi guys.

I almost got ripped off. Sign up for one month, didnt see they are going to take my money second time. When i saw, i got a refund from my bank. I contact novalnet and benaughty admin. Admin answer me my account is going to be deactivated. I ve got email with this too.

This was month ago. Yesterday i ve got email from debt collectors that i need to pay 60 €, because i ve got refund earlier....

So my question is should i just ignore them? Or it will be better to pay them this 60 € and just forget about everything? Email ive got is from DWM International a partner of Novalnet (transaction Service of benaughty) they were saying if i dont pay in 14 days they are going to send to my a debt collectors from my Country.

What do you guys think?

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=4047