Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Elite Singles any Good?

laurie

Anonymous
angry
Rolling Eyes There were plenty of matches but rarely anyone who lived near me. Also I have a graduate degree and was looking for professional men or at least someone educated. No such luck! Most ( 90%) of the men were in construction, the military and/or religious. I am not religious, said I was an agnostic but I don't think anyone understood the term, since I got quite a few "God fearing" men.

Wherever they are, and whatever they say about their members, DON'T BELIEVE IT. Even for those over 50, Match.com is much better. I rejoined Match and am doing much better!

A

Anonymous
Absolutely awful.

I paid upfront for 6 months. I've had no dates through the site. Most profiles don't have pictures and I have no words for the people who have contacted me. Hardly elite.

Guardian Soulmates has been marginally better.

Tried Bumble, but trying to come up with an interesting opening line when there is little/nothing on a person's profile is challenging.

Anonymous

Anonymous
What a waste.' I tried a free membership- which means my profile can be posted.

However, only those who have paid memberships can see my photo and vice-versa,
I can't see the photos of anyone
And the profiles which accompany my "matches" are incomplete

Also, I can't read any of the messages I receive unless I pay.
So, if some dork who lives far away, sends me a page of drivel, I have to open my wallet to receive it
Try OKCupid.com . or POF.com. They're both free.

STEVE

Anonymous
This site is terrible and trying to get a refund. AVOID

PH

Anonymous
No. I agree with other comments listed here. I got matches from far away who were not appropriate for what I'm looking for, and there was never enough information to get a sense of them. When I first joined for 3 months, I went into my settings right away and disabled the auto renew feature. I ALWAYS do that so I'm confident that I did not overlook this. Well, they apparently turned that back on for me and charged me for another 3 months. I saw the charge on my credit card and tried to cancel, but because I was a few hours (less than a day) past the cancellation deadline they stated, they will not refund the money. The site was useless as well.

Bailey

Anonymous
This website is such as scam. Don't waste your money on it. They charge a lot of money for a six month membership and when you cancel it well in advance, so they won't auto renew, they still renew it against your wishes. They give a lame excuse for renewing it when you've requested hat it be cancelled and persist in charging more money. Some of the matches during the six months were fake profiles. I regret wasting my money on this.

Marty

Anonymous
confused
I was curious as well so I signed up only to be asked to pay a fee. The ad said FREE.
Once I completed everything except for payment, I couldn't access anything. I figured I would at least gain a trial period to see how great the site was. Nope.
Then my inbox was flooded with emails but when I clicked to open them, I received an error message. Wow! What a disappointment.

frustrated in Florida

Anonymous
I joined and paid the money. I received an email from them stating that one of the profiles that reached out to me was "suspect". I wasn't getting any good matches, none matched my parameters, so I went to delete my profile and cancel recurring payment. I have looked and clicked and emailed and canNOT find either a place to cancel my recurring membership (which is automatic, btw) and it won't let you delete your profile UNTIL you cancel. I wrote "customer service" and received an automated email that said they had a high volume of emails and they would have to get back to me.

AyyyeMeow

Anonymous
awake
so i would say anyone who got scammed should contact the better business bureau, they can usually help you get your money back!

Lucy

Anonymous
angry
Rubbish! Cant even delete free account!

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:28 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content