Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Blair1985

Anonymous
Is the dating site EliteSingles any good? I came across them and heard it was a decent service in the news as they recently have come to the United States. They support a number of countries as well.

The statistics on the site seem to be a good indication that it is a site worth joining. Over two thirds of members have a university degree and 18,000 people join every week. Also 57 percent are women, which is good for us men. I wonder what the age range is on the site...

I will report back after I join as a free member to let you all know if it worth it.

GingerCub

Forum User
And how is it? I really wonder, cause haven't found anything better, to be honest. The thing is that I don't look for relationships, more for friends, so I need something that works for me perfectly. I know, sounds awful for some online dating websites users. Sorry Smile

Kat

Anonymous
I believe this site is a SCAM! I joined for a month just to check it out, at the cost of $59.00. Unlike other sites like match.com, I was sent 8 "matches". With the zip codes incomplete, impossible to know where these people lived, but for sure, not within my "50 mile" distance preference. The "matches" never changed, there were never any new ones added, my "profile" was never viewed, and the few messages I tried to send were not noted on my "homepage"., nor were they replied to. It's as if I paid my money into some basement business with a website. On trying to get a response to my inquires on all this, there was a boilerplate email which did not answer any of my questions. On trying to remove myself from "auto renewal" (we all know about this one, and how they can hide this), there is nowhere to do this. You have to delete your membership, which I did...hopefully.

I am going to change my credit card info. attached to the account they accessed. BIG lesson for me!!

CLH

Anonymous
Interesting. I've been on the site a week and could pretty much write the exact same review already. 8 matches, only 1 new match and hardly any within my 50 mile radius. Immediately had one photo request before I paid money and now that I've uploaded the photo and paid money there's been no response on the email I sent to the one match asking for my photo, as if it's a made up profile. Wish I had read your review before I paid money!

Lisa N

Anonymous
angry
COMPLETE WAST OF TIME, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HARD EARNED MONEY!!!

I live in the Capital Region of New York 1 hour north of Albany.
My profile was set up for 50 miles or less.
80% of the matches were from CANADA....with the rest coming in from New York City/Jew Jersey. Really???

I asked him if you don't have a customer base in my area, then you shouldn't have taken my money. His only answer was that I should "relax some of the criteria which you are willing to compromise on."

They refuse to refund any part of the $75 is lost. "According to our Terms and Conditions, you only have 3 days to benefit from your right of withdrawal."

There is NO PHONE NUMBER....only 1 email address with a robot programmed to say NO...I'M SORRY...and blahblahblah.

DON'T LET THE NAME FOOL YOU. JUST SAY NO & KEEP YOUR MONEY.

LISA N

Annie

Anonymous
I think it is a scam, no replies, can't find out who these people are, none near me, I am changing my credit card information as well since I don't trust them.

Ken

Anonymous
I joined and actually was kicked off when I questioned their honesty. The pictures never matched the profiles even which was what I asked about. Then they gave me some story about my profile stating I wasn't looking for a full time girlfriend or something like that.

Goactive

Anonymous
It is a good website. I think it is an Australian website as I have heard a lot about this website in the dating industry.

Ry

Anonymous
brainy
It says it's German but yeah I just checked it out and my profile's buzzing with activity which makes it seem to good to be true, they let u ask questions and when u get the answers back u can't read them till u pay of course along with everything else remotely relevant. Still haven't paid and that's a crazy amount of $! Plus I got questions back from diff girls but they're the same questions. What would be the chances of diff people picking the same questions??? After seeing the questions myself I can't imagine how and u can't see if the other person is a member or not either so it could be pointless anyways. Lastly not one single positive review on here .... I do like the algorithm workup though and thought it to be fairly accurate.

kobus

Anonymous
angelic
Hi all I'm from south Africa. I had the same only eight matches in total and had one reply from a
lady, that's all. Cry

I did not pay the membership fee, not a good site to join.

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 11:49 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content