Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Elite Singles any Good?

Lynne

Anonymous
mellow
Hi there, I've been thinking of parting with my money for this site for some while now but having just read all the reviews on here, I will definitely not be joining, thank you all for the heads up

Nats

Anonymous
angry
This is a useless site. Please do not waste your money joining it. I joined and wasted my money. No responses to any messages I sent to so called members and no responses to site management. This is clearly a scam.

Joe

Anonymous
Sounds exactly how ashleymadison.Com worked.

1. Lots of advertising
2. No real people on.
3. Lure people in with bot responses and fake profiles,

Keep your money, and read about how ashleymadison.com worked.
Then go on a "big" site. Match, eharmony, jdate, Christian mingles in midwest.

kate

Anonymous
I've found it very useless and then received nothing for months. They charged me for renewal and now sent to third party for collection of monies.

Anyone can help me to resolve this? :-(

Larry

Anonymous
Saw the commercial and thought it would be good to try this one out. After reading the cancellation information stating "in writing" 24 hours before renewal and they are based out of Germany. I can see where they would make money. Then the free basic is totally misleading and hope that others read the fine print and stay away as I have had several hits in the first hour but cannot see or contact anybody. This site may be good for you but buyer beware!

anon

Anonymous
I'm so relieved that I read these reviews first - thank you, writers, for saving me from a scam. And this site sounds even scarier than just typical $$ scammers, too... I mean, they asked for somebody's passport information?? How sketchy is that?

Big Grin

Mad

Anonymous
This is the worst scam site ever. Every terrible review is true and is what happened to me also. They are based in Germany, auto reply, billed after you "think" uve canceled, can't browse profiles, they "match" u with whom they see fit. The profiles I was matched with were from east coast and I live on the west coast. And the matches...ugh...the matches... Well all I can say is, if I don't have anything nice to say...

Save your money...it's a scam... an elite scam...

Rob

Anonymous
blah
The site is garbage. There just aren't enough users to make it worth your money. If you want to waste an hour filling out a personality profile only to be matched with 1 person a month, that is hundreds of miles away from you, and has nothing in common, give these jokers your money.

Lynda

Anonymous
angry
Exclamation Elite Singles is definitely a scam they have fleeced my account and the matches had no correlation with the information I've given them and now I'm faced with having to cancel accounts and get them reported to whoever will listen. :-(

David

Anonymous
I wish I had read these reviews before committing to and paying $179 for a 6-month "Premium" membership. They echo my experience as well. I'm very dissatisfied with EliteSingles for all of the same reasons that other reviewers are expressing here. After only one month, I have already canceled any renewal (I hope). Just writing it off as one of those live and learn experiences. The only consolation is to join the chorus of bad reviews in hopes that it steers others away from EliteSingles.

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:27 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content