Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Alt.com or Collarme.com

Wants to Dabble

Anonymous
I am interested in finding a BDSM community site to look for a Dominatrix and the 2 I found are ALT (which I assume stands for Alternate) and Collarme.

Alt looks much more the professional site with the fancy graphics and mainstream layout. It also is mentioned a lot more on the internet. With the free account I joined with though I am worried that all I will find is those "Cam" sites that just want you to spend money.

The other one, Collarme seems to be (how can I say this) a site run by people who live the life. The members look real to me and the forum they have is loaded with interesting conservation by members that I can tell are real.

I seem to be answering my own question here but which site do all of you suggest I spend my time on trying to find someone? Right now Collarme seems to be the one I am leaning towards.

Rickets

Anonymous
I have used ALT in the past. It is like the other adult Friendfinder dating sites... only okay.

I haven't tried the other one you mentioned but you will get responses on ALT but you do have to work at it and filter out all of the spam you get from companies wanting you to join other adult sites. I am not sure why ALT doesn't filter this stuff out because it must be taking away a lot of their business.

n varty

Anonymous
Alt.com is full of prostitutes and model scammers. Do not waste your money joining as a silver or gold member

All times are EST. The time is now 09:28 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content