Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

AsianBeauties

Forum User
Junior
Dating is stressful enough without having to come up with unique and romantic first date ideas. At our site, our clients often find that keeping it simple is better, there's enough pressure on you both as it is. What are your thoughts on where to take a girl for a first date? Wink

real client

Anonymous
This dating site: asianbeauties.com along with chnlove.com is not worth the money. Stay away from them. They provides fake girls with fake addresses. Believe me, you will get a lot of responses from the girls because everytime you read the letters, they will charge you. The girls will easily say that they like you and their responses are very quick. When I tried to meet the girls or communicate outside their website, they will make excuses. In other words, they become not interested with you. It's really strange, when I complain that the girl has give me wrong information, they told me that the girl was not live on that area. Then, the hometown address of the girl was changed. Obviously, I never talked about this new area with the girl. A very obvious fake girl.

jimkarry02

Forum User
A first date is all about first impressions and naturally, you want to make a good one. With all the pressure and nervousness we feel before a first date, it is not always easy to realize whether the things we do on a first date will leave a good or bad impression.

I would Do...
Make Eye-Contact
Give Compliments
Laugh at His/Her Jokes
Give a Confirmation Call

I would rather not do.....
Talk on the Phone
Be Late
Talk too Closely
Be too Aggressive or Direct

Kodanshi

Anonymous
Also: cinemas are a bad idea for a first date. You spend 2+ hours in silence, not looking at each other, not talking to each other!

Warning: Fake Asian Image

Anonymous
Those dating sites heavily airbrush the images, to make the East Asian ladies look as much like White women as possible. The guys getting scammed, are most likely vulnerable and lonely White men. People are usually more attracted to those who look like they are from the same race. They want to target White men with money. In Asia, they connect Whiteness with wealth. Although we know the truth, that wealth depends on the individual, not race. So it makes sense that the images of East Asian ladies are made to look like young and flawless White women, making passive poses. East Asians do not naturally have white skin, big eyes, curvaceous figures, etc., like White women do. Those are three big warning signals to watch out for. If you see those kinds of images, it's F-R-A-U-D. I hope this helps. We need to spread the word to our loved ones.

johnct60

Anonymous
I one hundred percent agree with what's posted earlier. Chnlove and Idateasia are both a big scam. Stay away and save your money. They charge for every email you send or receive. If you want to set up a "love date" Chnlove charges $139 for that privilege. A phone call is $7.00 per minute. IM chat is $3.50 for every five minutes. What's worse is you can't even be sure if you are talking to the woman in the profile or some third party translator or agency in China posing as this person. They also do everything possible to prevent you from exchanging any contact information. If the women in the profiles are real then I am fairly convinced that their profiles are being exploited by third parties because it is impossible to get any direct contact information on the women.

FitLawton

Anonymous
I can only resonate unfortunately with what has already been written about these sites. Anastasia owns them all. It is a big scam. Stay away.

Tania

Anonymous
A first date is very impressive for every girl and boy. Go for coffee. That way it can be as long or short as you want it.

Lisa

Anonymous
angelic
Just impress her/him. Be natural, and keep your overall outfit just normal. You can also learn some tactics about how to impress a girl/boy. Start your chat with some normal subjects. Dating is nothing any rocket science, treat the things as usual and emphasize on developing a healthy relationship.

Elarie

Anonymous
First, do not try to impress. Whatever impression you actually imparted to your potential lover unconsciously, let it be it.

Do not try to pretend to be someone you're not. It is a good feeling if he will get to love you "Just the way you are."

"Know and remind yourself often as to the nature of your own beauty and fabulousness."

Miles P. quoted "It's a turnoff for me when a girl pretends to like something just because I like it"

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 05:56 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content