Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Paul

Anonymous
confused
Hi everyone, Many thanks for stopping by & hope you can "HELP US", For weeks now I have read reviews on Dating & Also Social Networking software & Some software which has both in-one package.

Social networking software seem to be taking over slowly BUT - which software ?

I looked at "Chameleon dating software (also with Social networking) but read reviews that say stay away from this. But NO given reason why ? Can you help have you brought this software, or been a admin/webmaster running a site with this & can
tell me the pitfalls please.

Your views on Social Networking Software, As I have two in mind phpfox and Social Engine ?

It's not price, but which YOU would prefer to use IF a member or Admin/web-master..

Could dating sites reviews do a "dating & Social networking Software review(s) please..

dallenk

Anonymous
indifferent
Well, if contacting the company is any indication of service, they have NONE! I have tried calling their phone lines and get nothing but a busy tone. I have tried chatting with them on Skype, but receive no answer.

I understand there is a time difference of several hours, it is just after 4 pm here and 1 am there. But that shouldn't matter, if they are a reputable company.

It seems that the person on skype could at least take the time to answer briefly, so that I know there is someone there.

dk

daceymathers

Anonymous
Quote by: Paul

Hi everyone, Many thanks for stopping by & hope you can "HELP US", For weeks now I have read reviews on Dating & Also Social Networking software & Some software which has both in-one package.

I looked at "Chameleon dating software (also with Social networking) but read reviews that say stay away from this. But NO given reason why ? Can you help have you brought this software, or been a admin/webmaster running a site with this & can

Your views on Social Networking Software, As I have two in mind phpfox and Social Engine ?

It's not price, but which YOU would prefer to use IF a member or Admin/web-master..

Could dating sites reviews do a "dating & Social networking Software review(s) please..

Social networking sites are the best way for online dating since most of the people visit on social networking sites for interaction purpose it would be better to start your dating with social networking sites.Otherwise there are various other sites that specially provide online dating service.

JohnF

Anonymous
Avoid working with DatingPro software. It's right for someone who doesn't mind about ongoing issues, it's a nightmare for any admin if one issue is resolved the next will happen, it's a never ending story. Even such simple things like the possibility to pass Google's Webmastertools verification process and to submit sitemap didn't work. The user interface is OK but the admin interface is a disaster, lack of functions or reports, which are state of the software technology in 2014. As well there is a lack of resomse and required documentation to customize your templates and so on... Their 100% Moneyback Guarantee on their order page is an absolute scream! They aren't willing to give you back not even one dollar! You should think twice before you waste your money. keep your credit card in your wallet, there are far better choices out there.

pilotgroup

Forum User
Let me comment on your message as a Dating Pro team representative.

1. I understand your concern about possible software failures. However, for every issue that arises there is support team to help, for no extra fee. Support is also lifetime.

2. From what I am informed, you were rather interested in custom modifications that go beyond the scope of technical support. Dating Pro script is fully customizable, however you need access to source code to be able to do the modifications.

3. You have received your money back as requested.

Pissedoff

Anonymous
angry
Chameleonsocial is not honest. They advertise a full package when you buy it. Later they dont get you the source code of the apps and other features. The package clearly states that the codes are open source. If you want to change the code yourself, don't buy it.

JohnnySins

Anonymous
flirty
Probably you do not read what is written on their website, for example in the FAQ section or in the Features section. So whose problem is this?

"Is it open source?

Yes certainly, you can modify everything you like. It is 100% open source and only the license files are protected. Also the apps, 3DCity, and video/audio chats are not open source."

VaskaBrowdy

Anonymous
cheerful
Quote by: Anonymous

Some reviews can be found here https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.websplosion.com

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 09:29 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content