Subject: Social Networking or Dating Software ?

Posted on: 2010/05/28 10:13am
By: Anonymous

Hi everyone, Many thanks for stopping by & hope you can "HELP US", For weeks now I have read reviews on Dating & Also Social Networking software & Some software which has both in-one package.

Social networking software seem to be taking over slowly BUT - which software ?

I looked at "Chameleon dating software (also with Social networking) but read reviews that say stay away from this. But NO given reason why ? Can you help have you brought this software, or been a admin/webmaster running a site with this & can
tell me the pitfalls please.

Your views on Social Networking Software, As I have two in mind phpfox and Social Engine ?

It's not price, but which YOU would prefer to use IF a member or Admin/web-master..

Could dating sites reviews do a "dating & Social networking Software review(s) please..

Re: Social Networking or Dating Software ?

Posted on: 2011/03/28 04:08pm

Well, if contacting the company is any indication of service, they have NONE! I have tried calling their phone lines and get nothing but a busy tone. I have tried chatting with them on Skype, but receive no answer.

I understand there is a time difference of several hours, it is just after 4 pm here and 1 am there. But that shouldn't matter, if they are a reputable company.

It seems that the person on skype could at least take the time to answer briefly, so that I know there is someone there.

dk

Posted on: 2011/06/03 05:36am

Quote by: Paul

Hi everyone, Many thanks for stopping by & hope you can "HELP US", For weeks now I have read reviews on Dating & Also Social Networking software & Some software which has both in-one package.

I looked at "Chameleon dating software (also with Social networking) but read reviews that say stay away from this. But NO given reason why ? Can you help have you brought this software, or been a admin/webmaster running a site with this & can

Your views on Social Networking Software, As I have two in mind phpfox and Social Engine ?

It's not price, but which YOU would prefer to use IF a member or Admin/web-master..

Could dating sites reviews do a "dating & Social networking Software review(s) please..

Social networking sites are the best way for online dating since most of the people visit on social networking sites for interaction purpose it would be better to start your dating with social networking sites.Otherwise there are various other sites that specially provide online dating service.

Posted on: 2014/09/08 08:52am

Avoid working with DatingPro software. It's right for someone who doesn't mind about ongoing issues, it's a nightmare for any admin if one issue is resolved the next will happen, it's a never ending story. Even such simple things like the possibility to pass Google's Webmastertools verification process and to submit sitemap didn't work. The user interface is OK but the admin interface is a disaster, lack of functions or reports, which are state of the software technology in 2014. As well there is a lack of resomse and required documentation to customize your templates and so on... Their 100% Moneyback Guarantee on their order page is an absolute scream! They aren't willing to give you back not even one dollar! You should think twice before you waste your money. keep your credit card in your wallet, there are far better choices out there.

Posted on: 2014/09/16 05:28am
By: pilotgroup

Let me comment on your message as a Dating Pro team representative.

1. I understand your concern about possible software failures. However, for every issue that arises there is support team to help, for no extra fee. Support is also lifetime.

2. From what I am informed, you were rather interested in custom modifications that go beyond the scope of technical support. Dating Pro script is fully customizable, however you need access to source code to be able to do the modifications.

3. You have received your money back as requested.

Posted on: 2016/06/04 06:19am

Chameleonsocial is not honest. They advertise a full package when you buy it. Later they dont get you the source code of the apps and other features. The package clearly states that the codes are open source. If you want to change the code yourself, don't buy it.

Posted on: 2017/08/12 03:07am

Probably you do not read what is written on their website, for example in the FAQ section or in the Features section. So whose problem is this?

"Is it open source?

Yes certainly, you can modify everything you like. It is 100% open source and only the license files are protected. Also the apps, 3DCity, and video/audio chats are not open source."

Posted on: 2017/08/12 03:09am

Quote by: Anonymous

Some reviews can be found here https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.websplosion.com

Posted on: 2017/12/27 07:56am

hi..i own a dating website that has been bought from chameleon...some features like thee video calling is great cause most dating websites still dont give it...the problem is not with the software, the problem is that the market is extremely competitive....their is no one site for all situation in the market and dating app players are willing to shell out millions for customer base....its only when u have a customer base that u recover ur millions....anyway...i am not in a position to advertise but the site is fully functional so if u wanna buy it i am willing to sell it at the same price i bought it....drop in a message on patney2016@gmail.com

Posted on: 2018/01/05 04:51am
By: imyourdreamguy

Quote by: Paul

Social networking sites are the best way for online dating since most of the people visit on social networking sites for interaction purpose it would be better to start your dating with social networking sites.Otherwise there are various other sites that specially provide online dating service.

I would agree, and honestly, social networking sites are presently taking over those dating sites. For one, social networking sites could also be use into dating and among other things!

Posted on: 2018/05/05 10:13pm

I purchased when they called it abledating, now they changed their website name to chameleon and say I am not entitled to the same product and demand another $247 dollars (NO THANKS). The support is non existent, and they are outright rude.

I wished I had never WASTED $247 on this poor script.

Stay away is all I ask of others out there, don't get burnt like we all did.

Posted on: 2018/05/09 01:11pm

Hello, thank you for the review!
I have checked the issue, as far as I understand, you bought the software in 2007, 11 years ago.
We have free updates for 3 years, which is written in our faq: https://www.chameleonsocial.com/faq.php
11 years have passed so no free upgrades are possible.
But of course you can still download the version you bought, please create a ticket.
Thank you!
Frank.

Posted on: 2018/05/10 11:30pm

Hello, thank you for the review!
I have checked the issue, as far as I understand, you bought the software in 2007, 11 years ago.
We have free updates for 3 years, which is written in our faq: https://www.chameleonsocial.com/faq.php
11 years have passed so no free upgrades are possible.
But of course you can still download the version you bought, please create a ticket.
Thank you!
Frank.

NOT INTERESTED MATE, YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND STOP LYING, YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT OUT ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

Posted on: 2018/05/10 11:32pm

the software was purchased with lifetime free updates, and this is your lies:

Posted On: 05 May 2018 2:28 PM
I need to access a download of the software that I purchased, where can I find this.

Andrew Bonsky

Posted On: 05 May 2018 6:09 PM
Nowhere, we have 3 years of free support and upgrades which is written in our faq, you bought 8 years ago.
You can buy here www.chameleonsocial.con/buy if needed.

Thank you!
If you need custom work or modifications of your Chameleon website please use http://mods.chameleonsocial.com

If you have more questions please use our Knowledgebase: http://clients.websplosion.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view

IF YOU GOT THIS BY EMAIL PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. PLEASE USE TICKET CENTER

Posted on: 2018/09/12 04:45pm

http://www.hispatrad.net/

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=4704