Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Fred bloggs

Anonymous
angry
A total con. Lots of ladies chatting but none taking things further. Not only that but some messages are repeated leaving you realising things are computer generated.

Anon

Anonymous
thoughtful
Don't get fooled with this site. The ages of the people are clearly computer genrerated, there not real people, you will pay for credits and they will send one line replies that mean young will pay more and more. It's a con!

len

Anonymous
Other forum thread going here for Meet local matures.

Total nonsense site full of rubbish, all fakes. A crumby spoof site for sure ..

They sendme so many messages they will run out of profiles soon!

jes

Anonymous
photos are of females in eastern europe not the UK ,interiors are not english homes

bill

Anonymous
i have had 150 messages and winks so far and they must have run out of female profiles at this stage ..SCAM ..dont waste your money on these maggots

sid

Anonymous
also allied with matureloveservice dot com , another stinking racket of fake profiles

mjr

Anonymous
A total con. don't waste your money. The women on the site never answer the questions you raise. Should be banned!!!!

Simon

Anonymous
angry
Dont use this site it is a con. They got me, I wrote this is a con in my profile, and winked someone to read my profile and what did i get back "Nice profile but no photo sweetie" Avoid at all costs

Yogi2311

Anonymous
indifferent
Yet another red flag is that you get to notice that there will be no replies coming in between 3am & 7am which is 4am-8am in Netherlands where the site is based. Clearly all the 'women' have a strict routine of bedtime & wake up. This site does appear to have taken on a more genuine look in terms of matching ages to photos & varying profiles etc. But the standard of English is poor. I doubt any of the profiles are actually from the UK regardless of where they claim to be living.

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 06:41 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content