Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

keith

Anonymous
i was redirected to this site from POF and it looks dodgy ,small number of females on there , and the messages look BOT generated and you never get a straight answer to questions .''like ''where do you live and whats your postcode?'' no sensible pesponse !
after a few free messages to answer the females they now offer bundles of replys for an amount of money .. which i wont be buying as it looks like a scam of a type we know so well ....free to join and thats about it .. i smell a large rat as all the females all look good and not a cross section of lookers and average women...
and theyre all ages and not matures ///
POF seem to be spawning a variety of new sites for matures and older guys to meet younger females ..

keith

Anonymous
the messages from females are a windup to get you to buy a bundle of replies at 20pounds a pop , as they get you hooked but then you cant reply

keith

Anonymous
i am getting lots of replies from allegedly horny women but i didnt post my photo yet so it has to be suspicious to get me to buy some credits to reply to them horny women

keith

Anonymous
a red flag is so many of the women specify they like anal sex .which is not the norm IMO ,then they apply to me saying i have a great profile but havent posted a photo ...very suspicious ..

keith

Anonymous
Owner of the website

Festivus Media BV
Bezuidenhoutseweg 161
2594 AG
’s-Gravenhage
The Netherlands

E-Mail : info@festivusmedia.com
Stichting Administratiekantoor Media Meesters
Commercial register number: 60194235

keith

Anonymous
and another red flag is the number of female profiles is static .no new additions which is unlikely .. stooges cant deal with too many profiles

Jacob

Anonymous
I haven't heard of the site. For less popular sites like this you can expect zero results.

k

Anonymous
MeetLocalMatures doesn't allow you to see where they live so a woman can live 100s of miles away and you cant be sure exactly where, so you may have to catch a plane to Scotland!

Older_and_Wiser

Anonymous
I agree with the previous comments about this site. Most of the women have an Eastern European look about them and their use of the English language suggests the same. You'll never get a straight answer to any questions. It's a scam - don't join and don't waste your money - you're not going to get anywhere.

lenny

Anonymous
the ages of the women shown dont tally with the photos ,some are older or younger . .than the photo , the site was put up in a hurry i suspect ...

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 04:55 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content