Online Dating & Relationships Forums

I need some honest advice from the men on this site

ticked off

Anonymous
I am looking but dating requires money that I can't spare right this time. I could manage dating if the woman was special right now. But in 2008, I will be able to travel and have money that is not spoken for like now and I am considering Columbia or a couple o other places that I have read is a single guys dream. While Columbia has a bad reputation, I have lived in a major city with major crime in one of the worst areas of that city and risk does not bother me that much. I am not willing to dies for love but it is obvious to me that ther personals on ther internet are not going to work unless I spend about what a trip to South or Cental America would cost by joing all the sites that weemed decent. So would you keep kicking a dead dog by really hitting the Internet sites or would take a chance on another country. I know that a lot of women are just interested in getting into this country or suddenly becoming like a North American woman-spoiled. So to the men, which would you do, take the trip down south or plug away at the Internet. As for other options, unless I move to a large town again, there is little chance of dating where I live since everyone is married or not into dating or have boyfriends.

seriously

Anonymous
I would definitely take the trip. I may be a bit biased. I am latino and I speak Spanish. But the latin ladies are absolutely beuatiful. I'm not sure if you are looking for a wife or what. But most central and south american women are into the traditional roles like cooking and cleaning and taking care of the man. I'd love to find that without all the women's lib bullshit you find in this country. Like you said you've been doing the online stuff for a while. Besides even if you don't find what you are looking for down there, you still traveled to Latin America

All times are EST. The time is now 02:30 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content