Online Dating & Relationships Forums

I e mailed this woman on matchcom and she wanted me to submit a questionnaire before she would reply

ticked off

Anonymous
What is WRONG with women in the 40-50 plus age. I dated women in their 40's when I was in my 30's (about 15 years ago and ther were no problems ). But as some have read some of my posts, I used the Personals in a local alternative newspaper. The women would send me a letter, some with a photo and sometimes nice stationary. I had so many replies to any ad I put in over the years in my 20's and 30's I literally could not respond to all the women. But when this publication ceased it's print ads and opted for a few print ads they select at the paper and the rest are put on-line like the other sites, the results are about the same as with matchcom but I did get some response and an actual date who was crazy. But I have ben on matchcom and gotten nothing but ignore, rude replies or no replies. And certainly no dates. I am not bad looking for my age, degreed, retired at an age most are still working and most will never retire in this day and age. But this woman takes the cake. Fill out a questionnaire because of the fact she gets spam. I think getting a job would ber easier than getting a date with anyone on matchcom. I guess if you are willing to take the bottom of the barrel with no photo , then you might get a date. And it is not like I am writing to the prettiest on the site but someone that is like me-average.

All times are EST. The time is now 10:14 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content