Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Dirty Tinder

jerry

Anonymous
how about any feedback on ''dirty tinder'' results ??

Mr. Workout

Anonymous
It's a pass for me. I can't trust sites like this.

Stever

Anonymous
freakingout
Yeah I saw a bunch of ads for this site and when I visit the Dirty Tinder website my antivirus blocked the website and told me it has potentially dangerous content and access to it has been blocked.

Anyone else get this message?

For me I am staying FAR AWAY!!! Geek

Jack

Anonymous
Sites like that are normally an affiliate driving traffic to another site for a commission

dick

Anonymous
scamanalyze says its unreachable for some reason

datingsitespot.com

Anonymous
angry
This is the naughty version of tinder !

I simply love it ! It looks great

Tom

Anonymous
groggy
It's free for a minute or so, and all you can do is browse profiles, but anything more than that, and you are asked for credit card info, even tho "we will never charge your card" yea, I can't believe that. Some of the pictures are nice to look at, but that's it really.

Avast Free version and Malwarebytes Premium version, both did not bring up any error messages with the site.

No time for this *censored*

Anonymous
grumpy
Keep getting Dirty Tinder pages popping up instead of what I clicked on. I don't know if these pages were hijacked, or if Dirty Tinder has set up a bunch of phony pages to trick Google into sending traffic to them. Either way, whenever I see Dirty Tinder, I immediately block the site and report it to Google Safe Browsing as unsafe.

Same thing happened to me

Anonymous
sore
I ended up on that site without clicking on anything even remotely related. This seems to be the result of the activity of some malware, but a complete computer scan uncovered absolutely nothing. Maybe it is a result of the Meltdown or Spectre vulnerability.

Wizard

Anonymous
Every now and then I see Dirty Tinder ads as well.

I clicked on one, I don't go to a website but a bunch of pages that look fake as well. It seems they are setup to trick us for some reason...

DO NOT TRUST THEM

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:09 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content