Subject: Dirty Tinder

Posted on: 2016/06/27 11:06am
By: Anonymous

how about any feedback on ''dirty tinder'' results ??

Re: Dirty Tinder

Posted on: 2016/10/11 06:44am

It's a pass for me. I can't trust sites like this.

Posted on: 2017/05/20 01:18pm

Yeah I saw a bunch of ads for this site and when I visit the Dirty Tinder website my antivirus blocked the website and told me it has potentially dangerous content and access to it has been blocked.

Anyone else get this message?

For me I am staying FAR AWAY!!! Geek

Posted on: 2017/05/20 01:46pm

Sites like that are normally an affiliate driving traffic to another site for a commission

Posted on: 2017/06/14 09:02am

scamanalyze says its unreachable for some reason

Posted on: 2017/12/11 12:12pm

This is the naughty version of tinder !

I simply love it ! It looks great

Posted on: 2017/12/13 10:55pm

It's free for a minute or so, and all you can do is browse profiles, but anything more than that, and you are asked for credit card info, even tho "we will never charge your card" yea, I can't believe that. Some of the pictures are nice to look at, but that's it really.

Avast Free version and Malwarebytes Premium version, both did not bring up any error messages with the site.

Posted on: 2018/01/06 04:33pm

Keep getting Dirty Tinder pages popping up instead of what I clicked on. I don't know if these pages were hijacked, or if Dirty Tinder has set up a bunch of phony pages to trick Google into sending traffic to them. Either way, whenever I see Dirty Tinder, I immediately block the site and report it to Google Safe Browsing as unsafe.

Posted on: 2018/02/27 12:49pm

I ended up on that site without clicking on anything even remotely related. This seems to be the result of the activity of some malware, but a complete computer scan uncovered absolutely nothing. Maybe it is a result of the Meltdown or Spectre vulnerability.

Posted on: 2018/03/13 07:58am

Every now and then I see Dirty Tinder ads as well.

I clicked on one, I don't go to a website but a bunch of pages that look fake as well. It seems they are setup to trick us for some reason...

DO NOT TRUST THEM

Posted on: 2018/04/07 12:20am

Would this just pop up at random or would a person have been looking for similar?

Posted on: 2018/04/13 02:28am

It's spam.

Posted on: 2018/04/13 03:20pm

Dirty Tinder is just an affiliate pushing traffic, its nothing to do with Match

Posted on: 2018/06/21 02:21am

Keep on getting spam pop ups for it but my antivirus tells me that it's unsafe. Any one know how to stop the spam?

Posted on: 2018/08/14 11:10am

a woman on POF invited me to see her on her profile on dirty tinder ,,just another scammer i guess

Posted on: 2018/08/14 12:20pm

online dating is a Morass of interlinked fraudsters and scammers stretching around the world .total waste of time ..the fraudsters outnumber the real profiles

Posted on: 2018/08/15 04:16am

if you do a google search on dirty tinder it comes up with a long list of sites connected with them and i wouldn't trust any of them ..theyre multiplying like rats

Posted on: 2018/08/29 05:12am

I have account on dirty-tinder.com and it's excellent for meet new partners in my city. It's principally an application for quick sex like a grindr.

It's the dark side of tinder, only sex hehe Smile

Posted on: 2018/12/06 07:30am

Lisa is a fake. The site is a complete scam. Do not believe her (even if it is a her).

It is just a site that is trying to use the Tinder name and fool all the guys out there who want to hookup.

There is no adult site that really works. Trust Me!

Posted on: 2018/12/06 10:29am

I find most of the websites that say they are "Dirty Tinder" when you click to sign up just redirect you to another hookup dating site or some sort of white label dating solution. For those who don't know white label dating just refers to the practice of a company having one large set of members database which is connected to a bunch of different dating websites and dating apps. Your profile is used across all of the dating sites owned by the same company. Therefore in reality if you signup to one you are really signing up to all of them.

Posted on: 2018/12/07 11:02am

Don't do it guys!!!

Dirty Tinder is such an obvious scam. As if the real Tinder would allow them to use their name like this. Probably will not be long before they are sued.

Posted on: 2018/12/08 10:27am

Just look at dirty-tinder.com site. It uses the tinder name and a very similar logo. I am surprised the real tinder has not legally had them removed. The site must be hosted in Russia or something which should raise everyone's alarm bells as well. I would stay away! Big Grin

Posted on: 2019/04/23 09:51am

It's such an obvious scam. Stay away.

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=11881