Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Mark

Anonymous
angry
I joined euro-adult.com a couple of weeks ago and most of the women on there are fake. The most annoying but is I still have credit left in my account and they won't refund it. Avoid at all costs everyone

sid

Anonymous
put it on youtube as well

Iceteddy

Anonymous
My experiance is that the cost for communicating with members is high. Find someone to talk with money flows. Personally I have made agreements to meet with 6 women, but shortly before the agreement is cancelled, often with arguments not fitting the story so far. I have started to wonder if the ladies are "operators"getting paid to lure men to chat as much ad possible. I have also seen younger ladies at other sites (which cost way less) to come to euroadult.chat. The whole system "stinks".
Bjorn in Norway

jerry

Anonymous
yes they use shills to keep punters buying thats for sure as i had an experience of a woman on another date site who was full of excuses not to meet ..she actually said because i used phone text she wouldnt meet me ,
so i then rang her and she was still full of excuses not to meet ..that was on saucy contacts and 1 to one dating as i recall

Niko

Anonymous
I agree with all the letters to the editor here. This page is false and fiction and they want to take your money. Avoid this site! I joined euro-adult.com a couple of weeks ago and most of the women on there are fake. Avoid at all costs everyone

Torsten

Anonymous
i cant really agree with you guys, i had been a member since 4 months and so far had 3 dates which were quite good. quality of the woman on there is very high, i mean in terms of looks. i cant complain, maybe the woman were simply not really interested?

sid

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

My experiance is that the cost for communicating with members is high. Find someone to talk with money flows. Personally I have made agreements to meet with 6 women, but shortly before the agreement is cancelled, often with arguments not fitting the story so far. I have started to wonder if the ladies are "operators"getting paid to lure men to chat as much ad possible. I have also seen younger ladies at other sites (which cost way less) to come to euroadult.chat. The whole system "stinks".
Bjorn in Norway

yep stooges .many online sites use them and they lose their juicy pensions if they spill the beans on their crooked operations

Grg

Anonymous
awake
not only that, but when I desided to provide on a message my e mail,
apparently, the site hided the e mail characters with question marks.
definitely a scam!

Gustav

Anonymous
A scam alright!
After talking to the women some time I have tried to get a new pic from them. A picture of requested pose so I could see if they were whom they clamed to be. Not an obscene one, just an ordinary picture. No one have sent me that picture even thou they already have sent me some more obscene ones. For me that is a proof they are fake...

Jonas

Anonymous
It's a real scam site! Avoid it, I did some non science test asking for email address or a date to 6 girls that looked "real" in their profile. All of them came with more or less same excuse to not send emails or date even if they searched for a new man. I am sure they get paid to keep you busy with chatting since it you pay per message and they get a percentage of per every answer they from you.

All times are Eastern Standard Time. The time is now 05:59 PM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content