Subject: euro-adult.com is a scam

Posted on: 2016/05/03 04:39pm
By: Anonymous

I joined euro-adult.com a couple of weeks ago and most of the women on there are fake. The most annoying but is I still have credit left in my account and they won't refund it. Avoid at all costs everyone

Re: euro-adult.com is a scam

Posted on: 2016/05/05 11:16am

put it on youtube as well

Posted on: 2016/07/18 02:28pm

My experiance is that the cost for communicating with members is high. Find someone to talk with money flows. Personally I have made agreements to meet with 6 women, but shortly before the agreement is cancelled, often with arguments not fitting the story so far. I have started to wonder if the ladies are "operators"getting paid to lure men to chat as much ad possible. I have also seen younger ladies at other sites (which cost way less) to come to euroadult.chat. The whole system "stinks".
Bjorn in Norway

Posted on: 2016/07/19 12:51pm

yes they use shills to keep punters buying thats for sure as i had an experience of a woman on another date site who was full of excuses not to meet ..she actually said because i used phone text she wouldnt meet me ,
so i then rang her and she was still full of excuses not to meet ..that was on saucy contacts and 1 to one dating as i recall

Posted on: 2016/08/07 08:08am

I agree with all the letters to the editor here. This page is false and fiction and they want to take your money. Avoid this site! I joined euro-adult.com a couple of weeks ago and most of the women on there are fake. Avoid at all costs everyone

Posted on: 2016/09/10 06:40am

i cant really agree with you guys, i had been a member since 4 months and so far had 3 dates which were quite good. quality of the woman on there is very high, i mean in terms of looks. i cant complain, maybe the woman were simply not really interested?

Posted on: 2016/09/10 09:07am

Quote by: Anonymous

My experiance is that the cost for communicating with members is high. Find someone to talk with money flows. Personally I have made agreements to meet with 6 women, but shortly before the agreement is cancelled, often with arguments not fitting the story so far. I have started to wonder if the ladies are "operators"getting paid to lure men to chat as much ad possible. I have also seen younger ladies at other sites (which cost way less) to come to euroadult.chat. The whole system "stinks".
Bjorn in Norway

yep stooges .many online sites use them and they lose their juicy pensions if they spill the beans on their crooked operations

Posted on: 2016/10/12 05:14am

not only that, but when I desided to provide on a message my e mail,
apparently, the site hided the e mail characters with question marks.
definitely a scam!

Posted on: 2016/10/13 11:57am

A scam alright!
After talking to the women some time I have tried to get a new pic from them. A picture of requested pose so I could see if they were whom they clamed to be. Not an obscene one, just an ordinary picture. No one have sent me that picture even thou they already have sent me some more obscene ones. For me that is a proof they are fake...

Posted on: 2016/11/29 03:03pm

It's a real scam site! Avoid it, I did some non science test asking for email address or a date to 6 girls that looked "real" in their profile. All of them came with more or less same excuse to not send emails or date even if they searched for a new man. I am sure they get paid to keep you busy with chatting since it you pay per message and they get a percentage of per every answer they from you.

Posted on: 2016/11/30 06:22am

i cant really agree with you guys, i had been a member since 4 months and so far had 3 dates which were quite good. quality of the woman on there is very high, i mean in terms of looks. i cant complain, maybe the woman were simply not really interested?

You probably work for the site yourself, or you like making fun off others...
The site is fake, all right. All messages are written in an unnatural way, starting with words people usually doesn't start messages with. Especially but☺

Posted on: 2017/01/04 12:48pm

je suis allé récemment sur ce site pour essayer de faire des rencontres chaudes? C'est une énorme arnaque site à éviter. En effet et d'une c'est très cher vous pouvez compter au minimum 50 euros pour envoyer des messages à la personne qui vous intéresse et d'autre elle vous fait parler donc dépenser de l'argent et n'est jamais prête à un rdv réel. En fait ce sont des hôtesses qui répondent aux messages et le site est truffé de faux profils fabriqués de toutes pièces. c'est une honte, de telles pratiques devraient être gravement sanctionnées.

Posted on: 2017/01/30 02:25pm

When so many like me included feel that euro-chat is fake, then i really know my feeling is right.
Not a single one of all the ladies have been keen on taking the next step to chat on a social app.
And for those who read this and say that women would not be interested because of not taking a next step, that is not true.
When i first got mail from ladies i thought this would be easy...but then nothing happened and the word fake came into mind.
So don't fall the scam guys.

Posted on: 2017/02/25 08:08am

photos of women on this site appear all over europe in different cities on other date sites ,so they cant be covering the whole of europe .all fakes

Posted on: 2017/06/27 06:22am

yes for sure it is a scam, also experienced that the fake profiles, always replied very quickly even being offline, so for sure it is operators sitting waiting for someone to reply and then they are there quickly to steal your money.

Posted on: 2017/06/27 08:55am

Twisted scam scam scam don't fall for this.

Posted on: 2017/08/07 11:49am

SOOOOO much scam - I had a few longer chat sessions but it never led to anything but: "tell me more", "tell me more". So, I asked them to send an email to an adress I provided OR send a new picture that wasn't already on the site. Not even one thought it was a good idea to chat for free instead of spending $2 per message.

Then I sent new messages to several "accounts" asking for the same thing: an email OR a new picture... still not even one (out of about 30 profiles) wanted to send an email or a new picture. Thing is that it became very obvious that I was chatting with the same person no mater what account I sent my messages to. The same kind of language was used no matter if the person was a low educated 25 yo or a 50 yo doctor. He ( I guess it's a guy answering the messages) became quite angry and couldn't hide it when he switched between the accounts... it actually became quite funny!

DON't SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE!!!!

Posted on: 2017/09/26 03:48am

Hi,

Total Scam!!

For everyone listening. Please avoid the site EuroAdult. Person experience. First of all it is not worth paying 2€ to say hi to. They are not even from the place they are claiming to be nor are the pics genuine. They just use Google to answer your questions about the place you are from and make you keep chatting. Here is how atleast 6€ are going to go. What's your name? Where are you from? Can I see your pic? And Noone tells you the pic costs extra. When you will try to ask for phone number / skype / WhatsApp. You will get but i dont know you enough. And when you say you are leaving. They will be like please be a gentleman and stay for some more time, we will see where it goes Frown so save your time and money.

Thank me later.

Posted on: 2017/10/01 04:40am

A girl on tinder, she is a blond 28 years old and her name is Rosa left her phone number to chat on whatsapp, just to lure me to this crappy dating site. Of course I am to smart for that (lol) but I want to send a warning don't get scammed like this !

Posted on: 2017/11/07 08:41am

Dachte zuerst, vielleicht mal eine Seite, wo man echt jemanden treffen kann, aber weit gefehlt!
Die Mädels sind nur dazu da. dich in lange lapidare Gespräche zu verwickeln, keine Mail, keine Bilder!
Und das Schärfste, gleiche Bilder z.B. bei Moet86 und Martusia!!
Vielleicht ist ja eine echte dabei, aber dann fett häßlich und über 60. Cool
Da ist wenigstens Adultfriendfinder etwas besser!

Posted on: 2017/11/08 06:43pm

Ich war nun über ein Jahr bei euro-adult u habe mit 29 Damen geschrieben, z.T. über 1000 Nachrichten mit nettem erotischem Inhalt. Doch wenn ich nach einem realen date fragte, wurde es zunächst vermieden darüber zu schreiben, dann wurde es möglichst weit hinausgeschoben u dann 2-3 Tage vorher abgesagt mit Begründungen wie Herzinfarkt der Mutter, Schichtänderung, überraschender Besuch der Eltern usw. Das verlegte 1. date sollte dann meist erst 4 Wochen später sein, es wurde aber erwartet jeden Tag einige Nachrichten zu schreiben u pro Nachricht ca. 1,40 Euro zu zahlen. Ich bis zu 4 date verlegungen dieser Art erlebt. Ich habe auf dieser Seite niemals eine Dame auch nur ein einziges Mal getroffen, habe aber oft sehr lange u sehr erotisch geschrieben. Die gegenseitige Symphatie wurde deutlich gezeigt u wir haben dauernd dann über das Alltagsgeschehen geschrieben, weil es nichts mehr zu besprechen gab.Trotzdem kam niemals ein date zustande. Unter 200-300 Nachrichten kommt es überhaupt nicht erst zu einem Gespräch über ein date, weil angeblich das Vertrauen fehlt. Kurztreffen über 10 min um sich mal zu sehen und zu sehen, ob es diejenige überhaupt gibt oder telephonieren oder mails schreiben werden konsequent abgelehnt. Ich habe viele Tausend Euros auf dieser Seite gelassen u schaffe jetzt den Absprung! Charakteristische Fake-Merkmale waren: Einsatznachrichten, oft die gleichen Fragen gestellt, immer Begrüßungen mit den Fragen "wie geht es dir heute?" und "was tust du heute?", gerne Gespräche über Sexphantasien oder es wurden Sexgeschichten gewünscht. Und selbst wenn sie nicht on waren, kamen sie bei einem Anschreiben schnell on u waren dann über Stunden durchgehend verfügbar. Es hat viel zu lange gedauert bis ich verstanden hatte, dass ich niemals eine Chance hatte auf dieser Seite ein date zu bekommen! Ein zu langer u schmerzhafter Prozess,denn ich dachte immer wieder, dass ich mir diese "tolle"Chance nicht entgehen lassen möchte u wurde immer wieder enttäuscht. Manche Autoren dieser fakeprofile sind sehr einfühlsam u geschickt!

Posted on: 2017/11/10 07:18pm

It's definitely a scam site. Avoid.

I am travelling around Europe so signed up thinking it was maybe a good site to get to know men / friends, the first thing I noticed was that 90% of the profiles contained pictures of men who were model level attractive, that's not normal, my suspicions were confirmed when I used Google Reverse Image Search and found these pictures all over the internet. I had responses calling me "beautiful" etc, even though I had no pictures uploaded.

Posted on: 2017/11/13 10:06am

Avoid at all cost! This is a scam site. These are fake women chatting to would-be daters. To avoid fraudulent sites read legit reviews. You can never do away with scams and fake profiles, best to do is to conduct a background check and do some research.

Posted on: 2017/11/16 06:34pm

Jürgen, da hast du ja einen Haufen Geld verschossen.
Ist schon interessant wie das System funktioniert. Wie werden die Mädels rekrutiert,
dass sie diese Spielchen mitmachen. Manche sehen recht normal aus, aber wer mal
Lebenserfahrung hat, weiß, keine Frau behauptet von sich so geil zu sein und spreizt
die Beine, um Kerle zu finden. Theoretisch müßte sie ja auch die Coins bezahlen, dann
labert man aber nicht belangloses Zeug, sondern trifft sich.
Adultfriendfinder kostet zwar auch was, aber man kann sich stellenweise austauschen.

Posted on: 2017/11/28 03:32am

Danke Jürgen für Deine Kommentare ! Sehr mutig und ich glaube es hilft einigen, die Site nicht mehr zu besuchen oder sich gar nicht erst anzumelden.
Ich bin jetzt seit einer Weile dort. Habe ein Profil und habe einmal 20 EUR ausgegeben. Ich melde mich jeden Tag einmal an und man bekommt ja dann Gratis-Coins. Meine Erfahrungen decken sich mit Deinen. Die Frauen dort sind Fakes. Klar wurde es mir nach 2-3 Kontakten, als innnerhalb von 2-5 Minuten geantwortet wurde. Das ist im realen Leben eher selten der Fall. Es kann mal vorkommen, aber nicht bei JEDEM Kontakt.
Desweiteren habe ich im Internet eine Personalsuche-Anzeige von Chilliboot Ltd. gefunden (die Betreiber der Site). Dort suchten Sie Mitarbeiter, die mit Männern chatten. Natürlich gegen Bezahlung. Das war für das Land Griechenland. Ich nehme an, dass es in genau 90 Prozent der Fälle genauso läuft. Ich finde es schade, weil es aus meiner Sicht an guten bezahlbaren Erotik-Chat-Plattformen mangelt. Ich bin jetzt wieder offline auf der Suche. Die Suchen online waren in der Regel nicht fruchtbar oder waren nicht nah genug, dass man sich hätte besuchen können.

Posted on: 2017/12/15 04:46am

the photos are too good to be true all tall busty mouth watering women ..its all fake profiles and photos of models to get your money ..stay away or wind up pissed off

Posted on: 2017/12/15 07:46am

A scam alright!
After talking to the women some time I have tried to get a new pic from them. A picture of requested pose so I could see if they were whom they clamed to be. Not an obscene one, just an ordinary picture. No one have sent me that picture even thou they already have sent me some more obscene ones. For me that is a proof they are fake...

that indicates its an automated site using fembots and no humans are involved in the operation

Posted on: 2017/12/21 08:43am

The worst experience ever. Immediately, the women start complimenting you about your looks or basically anything in or out of context just to keep you writing. You realise quickly it's all fake and from time to time behind the same name a different operator not remembering the basics about some of your important personal details. One other hack of these women us to get mad periodically at you for the most bizarre reasons, so you feel bad and try to apologise over many messages for something you don't even understand. Everytime you ask about their fantasies they ask you back and let you take the lead. MANY PROMISES NEVER A RESULT. It's all talk and the appointments get set but broken for the most obscure reasons, keeping you waiting all dressed up but it's always a no-show. The same "woman" can also be one day the most prude person and seek high intimacy and the same evening be a nymphomatic b***h in for gangbangs. As long as it keeps you talking. Getting a picture of any of them is almost impossible save the ones already on the profile set to private.
Once a woman allegedly from the same area, different towns just across the border feigned having eaten too much and being sick so she couldn't come. So I messaged the "other". Who replied to me... baby, I told you I am lying on the bathroom floor throwing up... ??? Haha wrong ID though. Kind of a giveaway. I let you be the judge. 

It's all about making you cough up the coins which are outrageously expensive...to say the least.

IT'S AN OUTRAGEOUS SCAM TAKING ADVANTAGE AT THE VULNERABILITY AND FRAGILENESS OF EMOTIONAL WRECKS!!! Quite a disgusting game frankly. Hope no-one has ever committed suicide being already in a desperate need for affection.... Horrible people who should be ashamed of themselves.

Posted on: 2018/01/20 03:49pm

Yes it's absolutely a scam, I was a member on a site adult18club, and it's a copy of this site, looks just a little different, but it is the same girls at both sites, I hope they burn!!!

Posted on: 2018/02/25 08:16pm

how do u get a refund

Posted on: 2018/02/27 05:57am

Avoid at all cost! This is a scam site. These are fake women chatting to would-be daters. To avoid fraudulent sites read legit reviews. You can never do away with scams and fake profiles, best to do is to conduct a background check and do some research.

the problem is fake review sites to fool unwary punters ,,the scammers will go to great lengths to counteract genuine review sites.so read as many review sites as possible to get a general idea

Posted on: 2018/05/11 01:26am

I AGREE IT IS A SCAM!! Angry

I ended up finding the site today... finally a load of hot males I thought (I'm a female)!! Practically everyone was good looking and my type and their profiles were filled out fully - which is rare on the standard dating site to find all of the above.

I messaged a couple and had almost instant replies (which also what a coincidence they're online then too). Suddenly I am getting loads of chat message requests through. I hadn't yet completed out my profile, but I did have the one picture uploaded, but the excessive amount of chats made me think it was automatic (like on Uniform Dating it sometimes sends a message on your behalf which can start up the convo).

After replying to a few, to see their new replies, I had to pay for credits and the first lot of credits wasn't asking for too much, so I did to see what it is all about. Then I got into conversation with a few, all whilst thinking is this for real or not as sometimes it was very realistic, whereas other times it was completely barmy!

Spelling was completely wrong (as it is Euro dating at first I didn't think much of it due to a language barrier). Questions were so random and out of the blue and then when I replied with an answer, I wasn't getting much back. So the conversation didn't really flow as such, it was just a load of questions they were giving me, so obviously I'll reply, use credits and subsequently entice me to buy more to continue.

As I was speaking to a couple people on there, some of their messages were exactly the same (spelling, grammar and all)! Can't believe I actually felt bad as if they'll think I'm ignoring them if I don't buy credits!! I'm now pretty sure they use model pictures and chat operators! Waste of time and money!

Anyway don't make my mistake of foolishly putting in bank details, I generally thought I could suggest another form of chatting soon that didn't charge me credits (text/WhatsApp/Kik etc), but then I wised up to it!

Scam, scam and scam! Like people say, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Posted on: 2018/06/02 06:10am

i wanna ask why the pics of all ladies are blurry and cant see them? you must be member to see them?

Posted on: 2018/06/05 11:08am

^^ just more scam bait to fool you^^

Posted on: 2018/10/01 03:49pm

Thank you. The answers I found here were most enlighting. The site certainly is expensive. I should have gone down to the local bar and tried my luck with some women there. At least I would have supported the local economy that way. The women on this site just look too good to be true. And when something appears to too good to be true, it probably is. I also found that aside from fantastic looks most had little to offer. I found it difficult to have a stimulating conversation. But I am the intellectual type. Maybe I demand too much.

Posted on: 2018/12/14 06:30am

I joined euro-adult.com a couple of weeks ago and most of the women on there are fake. The most annoying but is I still have credit left in my account and they won't refund it. Avoid at all costs everyone

this is a fake site.very dangerous to people that do not have experience on those kind of subscriptions. avoid it.

Posted on: 2018/12/14 06:58am

how do u get a refund

when hell freezes over .can you wait?

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=11317