Online Dating & Relationships Forums

I have a new dating site called Fantasyland3d.com

Chris7758

Forum User
Hey, I just created a simple dating site that has basic functionality in it. It is a search engine where you find dates by different characteristics. I built it in 7 days. I plan on to add new things to it. I am really happy of what I done to it. If any body would like to give it a try, I would kindly appreciate it. It is free to use. It will never be a paid site. All the dating sites I have tried in the past are paid, and they never work. They seem to have bots on them and sometimes people are fake. My goal of my site is to eliminate all these distractions when it comes to finding a date. My site is a search engine of dates. So to use it, and participate you will have to sign up. It is free to sign up. You can search for members on the search engine without signing up. To message or send like a "date request to the person" you will need to sign up. So, I'm trying to keep my site simple and distraction free from things that distract the user from finding a great date. There is just so many dating sites out there, that they never seem to find what you want. I have a button on the site, that is called "hot date". When you type the date you want, it will take you to the hottest date that is available. For it to work very effectively, the site needs more people on it for the "hot date" button to work. I have read on the internet that dating isn't that popular like social networking. I read some where that a study said that 15 percent of people have tried dating sites. I see there is still more room for growth in dating. This site works great for the desktop computer. I plan on making a mobile version sometimes in the future. I don't know when. Sometimes it is very hard to do everything by yourself. So, It been fun coming up with my site and making it. I know my site is going to be better in the next few weeks. So, if anybody is interested in giving it a try, that will be great, if not that will be okay. The address to the site is: http://www.fantasyland3d.com

James

Anonymous
So far all I get is adverts and not one member, don't think this will work

derck

Anonymous
how will you keep out the scumbellys ??

Chris7758

Forum User
I will have a button you can mash for that. Like a button that says this is spam or a fake profile.

Chris7758

Forum User
I have added a "Browse Dates" link at the top of the page. It shows all the dates on my site. If anybody tried searching for a date, sorry that didn't work. But when you browse the dates on my site, you will see what you can search for by looking at the information about them. Like e.g. "Chris Clark, Birthday: 9/14/1982, Male, Louisville, Mississippi, USA, Caucasian, Brunette, Hazel, Single | Fun and out going.". You can search for different things in that search string right there. Like the person's name, birthday: Like " 9/14/1982", Search for A MALE OR FEMALE, Search by hair color, like blonde, brunette, red head, grey headed. Search for eye color. Search if your date is single. That was the purpose of the search. Hot date button brings you to the date that has the most hits by the number of people viewing their profile.

James

Anonymous
This has to be a joke, 1 member and its him

laurel&hardy

Anonymous
any profiles that hevent been logged into for a week should be auto deleted and emails from africa ahould be banned

James

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

any profiles that hevent been logged into for a week should be auto deleted and emails from africa ahould be banned

Typical idiot that you get on here, so what happens if you go away for a couple of weeks on holiday and don't use the site? Also how do you know it's a South African email???? You know that in South Africa they can use Hotmail and gmail and like everyone else in the world they can use HMA to disguise their ip... Twat

All times are EST. The time is now 08:38 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content