Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Are there legit adult sexual sites that aren't scams?

todd

Anonymous
just call your bank and tell them to block any more charges it always works as theyre familiar with online date scam sites

James

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

The woman who wrote about AFF being a legit website for sex was wrong....only the women OR couples succeed on that website. And Black men well hung. I REPEAT: ONLY women or couples and Black men succeed in finding sex on Adult Friend Finder.com
Single men are in the LESS THAN 1% of meeting anyone for sex on that website.

Your best chance is to find a girlfriend on one of the sites like eHarmony.com where EVERY WOMAN i met in person ended up making love to me. And I am being 100% HONEST.....EVERY WOMAN who met me in person after going through the eHarmony process made love to me and then some!! I had sex with OVER 50-women 3-4 times a week for 2-8 months AVERAGE relationship time in 15 years just by going on there and paying the $49.95 I think it is for 3-4 months membership.

That's A LOT OF SEX guys!! 8-month relationships and each we had sex 3-4 times per week if not more. They give it up MORE than a website where you just ask for it in your profile. WOMEN??? on AFF??? *censored*! they get it WHENEVER and with WHOMEVER they want on AFF.

I thought E Harmony was for Marriage not picking up FWBs

meme

Anonymous
No.....try Mature Sex Meet...easy to join..just make certain your details aren't exactly accurate....DOB for instance.....then wait until you receive some messages.

The messages will arrive and at this point, in order to reply, a fee will be required and this is normally very,very easy.

Now,having decided to respond,and paid the fee, BE VERY CERTAIN in all your replies, that you include an email addrescv s and/or your mobile number!

The forthcoming responses will invariably tell you that giving THEIR contact details is our of order at this time but will request that you provide further information about YOU,via the site messaging service

This, of course, will use up any messaging allowance you have left and encourage you to spend more.

If the people were genuine, they would,of course, reply directly to you via the contacts you provided.

That,my friends, is the essence of the scam....to keep you 'talking'

it's very much like pikes selling lucky heather

don't do it...keep your money in YOUR pocket...good luck

CallingYouOnYourBS

Anonymous
thoughtful

I have to say this... All these posts about AFF being so bad must be from real losers, because I personally hooked up with a lot of women when I was on there. I also met some really cool friends who I remain friends with to this day. I'd say that in the 2 years that I used the site, I probably met somewhere between 50-70 women and 10-12 couples. I am a handsome guy and I'm not a youngster. I've thought about going back on there, but it's just not what I'm looking for at this point.

One warning for the young studs... You're probably not going to do well on there. Most of the girls seem to want an experienced, level headed guy that won't bring drama to their door. Oh! And the older guys... Don't forget that pervs are not cool. If you can flirt for a while and actually hold a conversation, then you'll do fine.

On the other hand... Why join a pay site when free dating sites have turned into the new pickup bar? I have done really good on several sites though. So maybe it's just me... Cool

Your full of it lmao

Gengar

Anonymous

Hasn't POF changed their site about a year ago, to discourage - or actually not allow any type of casual hookup messages?

You are correct. If you even state in your profile that you are looking for NSA Fun they delete your profile, ban your email address and IP Address from their site so that the moment you try and make a new profile they immediately delete and will not answer any attempts regarding the matter. POF has gone way downhill and OKCupid is just as bad if not worse. In short you are better off just going to a bar or night club and finding some drunken slut to take home.

RAMS

Anonymous
I have found dozens of women over the last year on both AM and AFF. You have to not be a retard and write in a professional manner. The women I have been with said that too many guys have no class. They send one line messages with a dick picture. I'm a very good looking guy, but that wouldn't matter if I were to behave the way most guys do. So, up your game guys!

Veronica

Anonymous
angry
My poor deluded husband has spent £155 on just sex texting trying to find someone to have sex with will someone please tell him he is being conned and promises of 'when we know each other better etc' are stock answers to keep you texting he just doesn't seem to realise having tried several sites they are all scam probably faceless people from abroad raking in the money from poor fools like him. Well I am taking my half of what's left and going as he will never see sense!!!

Digitspd

Anonymous

I have to say this... All these posts about AFF being so bad must be from real losers, because I personally hooked up with a lot of women when I was on there. I also met some really cool friends who I remain friends with to this day. I'd say that in the 2 years that I used the site, I probably met somewhere between 50-70 women and 10-12 couples. I am a handsome guy and I'm not a youngster. I've thought about going back on there, but it's just not what I'm looking for at this point.

One warning for the young studs... You're probably not going to do well on there. Most of the girls seem to want an experienced, level headed guy that won't bring drama to their door. Oh! And the older guys... Don't forget that pervs are not cool. If you can flirt for a while and actually hold a conversation, then you'll do fine.

On the other hand... Why join a pay site when free dating sites have turned into the new pickup bar? I have done really good on several sites though. So maybe it's just me... Cool

So which sites did you use? Helpful to know.

jes

Anonymous
the companies in question no doubt have stooges on here trying to negate the criticisms so disreagrd the BS from alleged happy members, its all BS of the highest qulaity

anananon

Anonymous

I am a 33 yo white male from seabrook NH and those who say AFF IS FAKE ARE 150% DEAD WRONG!!!I I have no reason to lie, yes most sites are FULL of spam but AFF has little to none and over the past 11 months have hooked up with more girls than I have my entire life! I tried hoohup cloud and that was a scam to get money! All these sites have real girls but no doubt about it AFF is by far the most legitimate! Yes I am a very attractive and polite guy that girls really like but did I mention that I am in a wheelchair! I can walk and girls dont even get phased! I am stupid for even saying thi bcuz the only downside is that it is flooded with guys! But they all are. The guys that say that AFF is fake are either very unattractive or have no game! Or maybe I am more attractive than Im told! I was just reading these reviews and didnt plan posting until I saw how absolutely wrong the other post are! Honestly I dont even try that hard, but if I wanted to put my time in I could hookup with @least 3 or 4 different attractive girls a week! I'm not lying and have zero reason to cuz Im actually hurting myself by drawing more guys. Actually I am supposed to be meeting another girl tonight for the 1st time! I wish I could pist pics of these girls cuz I would. Dont listen to the guys who have had no luck and girls if u read this and ur on AFF my name is the same here as there look me up!

Man, give us your screen name so we can copy. I'm a good looking guy, polite, no dick pics, and I'm getting NOTHING but scams. To the point I can spot them from the jump and string them along for weeks. Frustrated scammers lose their ability to write in English really quickly. Its funny.

All times are EST. The time is now 08:40 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content