Welcome to Dating Sites Reviews

Chris

Anonymous
Hey guys

I just found out about a dating site which is called real-sexcontacts.com
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about that site.
I'm using that site and I paid the points to allowed me to send the messages and I get the responses.
The girls looks legitimate, but the problem is my points are run out really quickly when I send each of them a message.

For example: You buy the points £5 for 300 points and you send a message to a woman so it will take your 100 points away to make it 200.

Have anyone know about that site and I'm wondering if it is a scam?

Chris

Anonymous
Here is when I sent her the messages:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2wdoymt.jpg

Chris

Anonymous
does anyone know????????????????????

James

Anonymous
I've discovered one than one profile with the same photos and also some of the 'about me' comments have matched in two profiles I've seen. Also, I inadvertently sent out the same message twice within a moment of each other to the same person but got back two different replies. So I sent the same message again but this time didn't get a reply. Interestingly, I've not received ONE message from anyone since & previously they were arriving every few days. Think it's a scam site but can't prove it.

paul

Anonymous
angry
I've been chatting to a girl on this site for couple of weeks and had various points when I've found the replies a little sketchy.
Was getting on real well with this so called girl and asked her if she wanted to meet for chat or find some way to chat with out the costly messages. Sent my email and number in a photo as the site blocks out contact details?
Surely a site like this called real sex contacts should be letting people exchange details when they're ready to? But of course, they don't because it's a scam. You'll never actually meet anyone but they will tell u they want to chat some more cos they're not ready to meet.
I spent £400 on points which amounted to a lot of chat, by the end of it, she'd agreed to meet me and then changed her mind several times.
It's a scam.
Also keep an eye on things like this, I told the girl that I loved girls with green eyes and suddenly all the girls that viewed my profile had green eyes? Funny coincidence really?
Green eyes are hard to find so where did they all just surface from?
It's a very well put together scam site that makes u feel u can trust it. But keep ur eye on the ball and you'll see the cracks showing in the chat.
Also, the woman I was chatting to was married with 2 kids and working full time.
Strange as I sent messages over a full 24 hour period and got a reply every time within 5 minutes.
Working mother and husband asleep beside her and she's tapping away on her phone 24/7 lol,
Very convincing site and if the greedy bastard on the other end of the server was clever enough, I might have spent another £400.
Glad I found out now.
If anyone finds a genuine site not out to rob u, I'd like to hear about it.
I've had a good look and they're all *censored* so keep ur money in ur bank and go out and find something real. Might save ur cash and some heartache over being taken for a fool.

anon

Anonymous
caffeinated
Similar experiences. Two profiles, different location and photo but identical wording, sadly with the same spelling mistakes too. I set up a couple of profiles. Wasn't really surprised to see the same people had viewed my profile in the same order on each one. Popular photographs added can't be popular: in those profiles they are private and if you can't see them... I've had replies from different people too. You can tell by the style and language. Also, ask yourself - if these are UK contacts then why are the sockets in the photo two pin European? Fortunately, the only good thing is that you can pay by Ukash and it's not recurring. There might be some real women there, but finding them? Avoid and also avoid a sister site nsa-sexcontacts. Found exactly the same things on that as well. Happy hunting.

anon

Anonymous
indifferent
So, following on from my earlier post I logged on to search for women in Bedfordshire, England and looked at six profiles. One is looking for someone with a sense of humor and enjoys going to the theater. Those 2 pin sockets in the background of another and in the third... Well, it's illegal to have a light switch in a bathroom in the UK, but not in the US. I know, because I lived there for a few years. Finding 3 obviously American women out of six? Now what's the chances of that.

Alex

Anonymous
I was chatting to a girl on there and everything was fine and but then sometimes her messages became a bit erratic and sometimes didn’t make much sense. Sometimes she also repeated herself. Obviously I started to get suspicious so I started examining her pics and noticed the european plug thing as well. Anyway, cut a long boring story short we arranged to meet and given my suspicions I expected to be stood up or have some big fat heffalump turn up! To my surprise she did show up and she wasn’t fat or old lol. Didn’t actually go any further than a drink though so not the happy ending I was hoping for but hey-ho

fyi I think I spent around £55 in the end

Anthony

Anonymous
embarrassed
I have been chatting to several girls on this site and i think most are NOT genuine, The site filters out all contact details so unless the girl is willing to meet you there is not chance for you to communicate outside of this site.

I have responded to contract from girls and just to test its validity I have also made my own hits, in some cases it's difficult to say, but I always try to arrange a meeting or suggest one. In most cases I have got a negative response from to that, READ INTO IT WHAT YOU WILL?

I have even suggested a way of covertly including my email details in the conversation thread, but again none of the women I been in touch with thought it was a good idea... or in response tried to change the topic, so the question is why would you pay to chat to someone when you could do it for free!

I have spent at least £200.. My Verdict.. there may be some genuine females but as already said Finding them? DEFINITELY A SCAM.. SAVE YOUR MONEY..

Boris

Anonymous
blank
Spent just (!) £30 on testing this site. Definite scam - generic responses designed to keep you messaging and paying money. 4 different women, 1 style of answers. You need to try these places, but this one clever. Suspect the replies yiu get are Staff of the site. Avoid!

All times are Eastern Daylight Time. The time is now 11:26 AM.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content