Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Globogirls not working anymore???????

Bob

Anonymous
Hi....what is happening to globo girls'??? i tryed to use it but no people online....3-4 males and 1-2 females....the site also its super slow to open the pages......suggestions for a good traveldating site???? Free or not i dont care... important it works good and without tricks..... Regards

Pat

Anonymous
Globogirls is a travel dating site but it doesn't work well on my phone and ipad! At least it is free. Other travel dating sites I have tried are filled with fake profiles!

kavos74

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Globogirls is a travel dating site but it doesn't work well on my phone and ipad! At least it is free. Other travel dating sites I have tried are filled with fake profiles!

How True!

Samuel

Anonymous
hi....dont know about globogirls but it look like crap....i signed in tourbar ( russian i guess) without pics and no info about my self i received 45 messages in 10 days......tooo much to be real....of course from young and pretty girls.... im not living in an interesting city like NY or Paris......so i think its another fake.....i always sign up without info and wait 1 week to see how many messages i get......always not less of 45....bah

kavos74

Anonymous
Tourbar????? pleaseeeeeeeee my inbox is full of messages, all girls crazy for my avatar.....ahahhahaah save your money for a dinner with an old friend!

Madrid77

Anonymous
Hey....the real spirit of CS its not to pick up the travellers.......many other site for it....but true that the site after new version not working good with some devices.....!

Marioli

Anonymous

Hey....the real spirit of CS its not to pick up the travellers.......many other site for it....but true that the site after new version not working good with some devices.....!

Cs, expecially in europe its a real dating site....try to be hosted as a couple....or single man....no way, someone got it and made a new website, travelhostdate ....a mix of cs and a dating site....perfect for the CS hunters..... Wink

Pat

Anonymous

The admin changed my message....i was talking about couchsurfing that doesn't work well on my phone and ipad.... how strange forum!

Bob

Anonymous
Thanks Marioli.....i love this website! Smile

Marioli

Anonymous

Thanks Marioli.....i love this website! Smile

you're wellcome..... find them on G+ i saw they have promo code to try for free..... Wink

All times are EST. The time is now 06:08 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content