Online Dating & Relationships Forums

How do you keep them interested while emailing on a dating site?

JJ Ran

Anonymous
blah
I think my subject says it all but how do you keep a women interested during the email phase on a dating site?

I have joined 2 dating sites, Match.com and Plenty of fish. I have been fairly successful with both at getting women I am interested in, to contact me after I send that first email. This seems to suggest that they like my profile and are engaged with my first message. The problem is it always seems to fizzle after about 3 or 4 emails.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve my results so I can move to the next step and contact them by phone?

JJ Ran

Kyle

Anonymous
blah
I try to move the messaging from the dating site to my phone by the third email. Women usually get many messages a day on a dating site so it is fairly easy to get drowned out by all of the other horny guys.

If I were you by the second or third email give your phone number and ask for the girl’s so you can continue to text them or call them if you want. If they do not give you their phone number then most likely they will move on or are not really interested in meeting guys online. Rolling Eyes

All times are EST. The time is now 09:50 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content