Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Best Friend VS Fiance

Eden

Anonymous
I met my Fiance 2 years ago. I was going through a divorce then and I was in a mess because of my previous husband. My best friend was worried about me and didn't trust the new boyfriend. She though he was taking advantage of me and using me when I was at my most vulnerable. I never found out why she thought this and why she would not give him a chance.

The relationship between my best friend and Fiance finally boiled over one night at a bar. She was very rude to him and said some really not nice things. While I am very forgiving and see things in shades of gray, my Fiance is not. He was very hurt by the exchange and doesn't want to see my best friend again.

I miss my best friend and I want to try to repair the relationship. When I talk to my other friends they say she is worried about me and wants to set things right. She even has texted me recently saying she is sorry and wants to invite both of us over to her house for dinner.

My Finance doesn't want anything to do with her now. He said he tried with her before and just cannot forgive her now. She hurt him ant that is that.

I do not want to loose my best friend, I really miss her. Does anyone know how to fix this?

All times are EST. The time is now 06:08 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content