Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Dating and websites

Beauty

Forum User
confused
I would like to share my experience with you, I am a Kenyan young girl and looking for a my soul mate. I have had an opportunity to travel and I have been to Europe twice, first in 2005 in Germany and the second time in Holland 2009. Both times I was so busy that I did not get time to go out and meet people, however I paid pefectmatch.com to see whether I could yield something. No! that was a total waste of time and money as I received only one email from a guy and after sometime it turned out to be a scammer. I never gave up I paid for another site in Holland and I met this Belgian guy whom I saw for three months, however he had complications from his past marriage and there were kids involved so I pulled the pin and went back to square one.

My time in Holland got finished in November and I am back in Kenya I would like to meet a Caucasian young man or even a little bit older than me but putting my profile on these websites is just a waste of time. The other day I spent enough time searching for the best one but every time I fill my profile the sites deletes it citing that they do not allow Africans, because of scammers. Yes I do understand the issue of scammers but I am too tired to be clustered together with Nigerians since they are the ones who scam people. Even Kenyans are afraid of them and we never associate ourselves with them.

I am totally confused on these dating sites, the latest was the ChristianCafe and they deleted my profile and enquiring their answer was not that Christian to me and I am not convinced about Christian dating sites after my experience with this one. Anyway any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

All times are EST. The time is now 02:16 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content