Dating Sites Reviews Forums

Single Jew

James2497

Anonymous
For anyone who is interested to know which sites are a bunch of charlatans and shameless quaks, this would be good to know. And I am not saying this because I am anti-semite. I am actually Jewish myself!

SingleJew is a dating site for a lot of different people from all walks of life. The site harbours old profiles, makes it look like these people are still looking, and posts computer generated pictures. Yes, computer generated. Some of the pics are not real people. No one, not one person ever gets back to you. Furthermore, it says that the last time the person was on the website was years ago. And if someone does get back to you, it is likely to not be the actual person who's ad you replied to. Look closesly and you will be able to tell which pics are real and which are computer generated.

Don't trust this site. In fact, it isn't even a ligitimate site. One person runs it out of his home.

It is also linked to another site called JewishSingles. Another fraudulent site which I would not trust.

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:12 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content