Dating Sites Reviews Forums

Very naughty dates website, UK based dating

Page navigation

Danber2020

Anonymous
angry
This site is a con aWe are sorry that you have recieved this experience on the site. Please be aware that we simply offer you with a large database of members and it is down to you to create your own success.

We do also have a 'Report this Profile' link at the bottom of every profile on the site. This link can be used as soon as someone has a suspicion about the member or just has a general complaint about their behaviour.

Many thanks,

Emma support

Once you have edited your entry please resubmit it as a new entry. Your original entry is below.

---- Original Entry ----

Well, we swapped email addy's then mobile no's, we talked and and she was lovely, she seemed to think so to so we made a date. I arrived early as was not sure it would happen, would she turn up?

Yes she did and what a great two hours we spent talking and laughing and having a drink. Then her friends arrived as she said they would, to make sure I was not a nutter. That was fine by me as we have to be safe, who knows what kind of person you could meet online and then? I was a set up for this bunch to have a laugh at my exspence. I should have realised straight away, the first comment was " Loser cocktail with a twist everyone? From then on I think was the worst experience you can have, loud shouts of, " meet the online pervert" "Internet loooser is sitting with us, want a laugh" These are the ones I can print. Within 10 minutes what seemed like the ideal date turned into my worst nightmare, as I left I was tripped, insulted and genuinely made to feel like the worst villain in the world for booking an online date and I think the laughing is something I will remember for a long time. The profile is no longer here to even report so now I know what a fool I was. Be very careful what you wish and hope for and be safe when making an online date. What seems real can turn out to be something else. Now I really do not know what to make of this site. Be safe all and a waste of money, it seems good when you join as it is cheaper than most sites and also seems the most genuine but after a first date experience I can only say...... avoid, here is my rejected diary which will tell you what this site is like.

mozzer101

Anonymous
angry
Totally agree mate, this site is a rip off and they hate negative diary enteries as they want a good profile, you can only read so called lady member diaries, total fakes set by the site and if you post a negaive diary that is refused., It seems a good deal but the site is full of fakes and a rip off, Avoid at all cost guys.

Con

Anonymous
brainy
Very Naughty Dates is a Site and Service operated by Global Personals Limited, whose registered office is 1 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1LD. WhiteLabelDating.com. is part of Global Personals Limited 1 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1LD VERY NAUGHTY DATES is just one of many ‘Adult’ sites ran by Global Personals Limited. onenightstand.uk adultsdating.com datinginsecret.com comegetme.imyours.co.uk sexdatinglocal.co.uk findyourlover.co.uk mysticdates.com maritalaffair.co.uk single50s.co.za affairsanddating.co.za fifties.com filthyoverfiftydating.co.uk f**k-buddies.co.uk hornysingles.co.uk execaffair.com localmaturedates.co.uk dates4you.com.au findyourlover.co.uk dates4youadult.co.uk datingstudios.co.uk single50s.us grannydating.co.uk The list goes on and on. Your pictures & profiles are used on their other sites to attract custom. Profiles are open to the World Wide Web and are available to view around the world, thus the messages you will receive CAN be from anywhere around the world. One person can and does ‘message bomb’ a whole ‘Dating’ site (sending messages to all profiles) expecting to hit a ‘Bull’s-eye’. There Also there are ‘Fluffers’, site staff, who pose as interested clients to mislead people into becoming full members i.e. setting up bank subscription charges. There are many genuine people on the site it is not all bad news but they are being scammed also. There are many pictures of very attractive females in stages of undress taken, in very obviously, expensive hotel rooms. Who took these photos? Some ‘Clients’ pictures are in sets and are so obviously not of the same girl. One girls profile says she likes having sex outside, provided is a picture of her posing naked in some park somewhere wearing nothing but very high stiletto heels??? You will also notice a surge of contacts showing interest just before your monthly fee is up for re-new. Put ‘Global Personals Limited 1 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1LD’ in to a search engine and all will be revealed. As also stated any negative 'Diary' entries will not be printed.

sexy bloke who needs a shag

Anonymous
angry
quite agree. i have seen one woman diary post after weeks of e mails ..hubbie in army got to go to ireland sorry and good buy guys. ok thta happens...then i test the system going on as a young new buck and whose there winking at me but ..yep you guessed it. also ask your self why is there search engine so ineffiecient...so you cnat find people like her!! you cannot search by name for example. also if you look carefully at profies you find some say on in last 24hrs ..so active other say nothing...so they havent been on for at least a month probably years. some profiles are written by staff. what woman sends out an e mail ignoring what you have just written and say s"why do you fancy me"...smell a rat??? i could go on but best avoided save your money.

dan2

Anonymous
grumpy
That seems to happen alot, I have had messages only to read a diary which says, "Husband broke his leg, have to look after him" What crock, if she felt that way why join the site? Also the "the guy i dated was a fake and rude so am leaving", regardless of messaging me on a regular basis saying lets meet. A total waste of time and money as they say above, leave this site well alone unless you love being taken for a ride Angry

anonymous

Anonymous
I'm in agreement with the majority here. Marital Affairs don't like any criticism or query. There are a few genuine females on the site. I have met 4 to now but that's from last summer. Not a very good return.

The women who have contacted me on the site (with the said 4 exceptions) have all followed a familiar pattern. Very keen, want a meet but won't say where they live so how the heck can I make any arrangements? No email contact addresses or no mobile number. One said meet at a particular hotel on a certain date then didn't access the site anymore. Needless to say i didn't fall for that one.

I will only make arrangements to meet someone if we have exchanged emails and spoken on the telephone and I've something tangible I can check to see whether they are telling me the truth by getting a colleague to check out a location where we are due to meet.

I won't be renewing my membership again but will find a genuine site. My advice to people is - don't bother unless you have money to burn and if you have, give it to charity.

Anonymous(1)

Anonymous
I agree with anonymous. It's strange that every month or now week you get an update. Most if not all of the women who are supposed to be new members have either left the site or haven't accesedit for months if they were genuine. I know that this is true, as I work in a hospital and two of the supposed new recent members had in fact left the site and made diary entries to that effect. I looked after both of them on my ward. Both had cancelled their membership so how can they be new members. No the sites a con and should be closed down.

Anonymous

Anonymous
Why is it that there is never any activity at the weekend? Obviously the in house writers have the weekend off. I've had the same message that female X has looked at my profile within the last week, but according to the site, they haven't accessed it for weeks? Why are there no new members? The ones I'm shown have been on the site for months and are not new, so why say they are?

Paul

Anonymous
Well, we swapped email addy's then mobile no's, we talked and and she was lovely, she seemed to think so to so we made a date. I arrived early as was not sure it would happen, would she turn up?

Yes she did and what a great two hours we spent talking and laughing and having a drink. Then her friends arrived as she said they would, to make sure I was not a nutter. That was fine by me as we have to be safe, who knows what kind of person you could meet online and then? I was a set up for this bunch to have a laugh at my exspence. I should have realised straight away, the first comment was " Loser *censored*tail with a twist everyone? From then on I think was the worst experience you can have, loud shouts of, " meet the online pervert" "Internet loooser is sitting with us, want a laugh" These are the ones I can print. Within 10 minutes what seemed like the ideal date turned into my worst nightmare, as I left I was tripped, insulted and genuinely made to feel like the worst villain in the world for booking an online date and I think the laughing is something I will remember for a long time. The profile is no longer here to even report so now I know what a fool I was. Be very careful what you wish and hope for and be safe when making an online date. What seems real can turn out to be something else. Now I really do not know what to make of this site. Be safe all and a waste of money, it seems good when you join as it is cheaper than most sites and also seems the most genuine but after a first date experience I can only say...... avoid, here is my rejected diary which will tell you what this site is like.
[/p]

What an evil bunch of women, talk about the pot calling the kettle Black, they called you an "internet loser" so what was she doing on there? people like that give internet dating a bad name, your confidence must have been absolutely shattered after that especially as you got on really well with her at the start before her mates turned up, people like that will get their comeuppance, what goes around comes around

somebody

Anonymous
Seriously, are you people retarded? Any dating site that promises easy sexual encounters with women (who aren't prostitutes by trade) and has more than 1 female profile on it is complete BS. Maybe you haven't noticed (and by that I would have to assume that you've never, not even once, left the house for any reason), but women have exactly ZERO trouble getting men to have sex with them. This includes women who are not good looking. In fact, a woman who couldn't get laid would have to be so physically repulsive that you would puke upon looking at her. If a woman was looking for a quick sexual encounter she could easily find it in life. So 99.9% of actual people on adult dating sites are men. Maybe 00.1% are repulsive women looking for men (and in reality are looking for a relationship, but use the easy sex thing because they are so desperate). Anything else that you might see is just fake BS designed to take your money from you. Isn't this all obvious? What is wrong with you people?

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:46 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content