Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Any sites for blue collar or tattooed guys?

ConstructionWorker206

Anonymous
I really would like to find a dating website for blue collar men or at least appropriate for guys with lots and lots of tattoos. I have tried tattooedsingles.com but they just don't have enough members. Yahoo personals and other mainstream sites don't even bring up the subject of body mods. When it comes to tattoos people either love em or hate em and I wish there was a way for people to indicate a preference rather than have to be disappointed every time someone rejects me on that account. Any recommendations?

Tattoochk

Anonymous
Any luck? I'm looking for a site that allows the same thing.. I've noticed that sites like eharmony and March do not allow me to search based on things like tattoos, atving, camping or any other things that I find interesting in a man.

The1cassandra

Anonymous
curious
So as a women with ink, I noticed it let's you post on some sites you have ink and piercings out should show in your profile.
I end up I only get scammers asking for money so deleted them all.
Post pictures showing you have ink. Make sure you put it in your write up. I love ink and women I know love ink, guys I met not so much. So old and single I'll stay lol!

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:01 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content