Dating Sites Reviews Forums

Warning Fling.com is completely fake!!!!

Page navigation

Anon

Anonymous
Not all the girls are fake, I for example am not and have been on fling and and had some great fun. Obviously there are a lot of woman on the site that are fake, but you only need to look at them to realise that... It is what it is, but rest assured there are woman on there who are genuine and dirty. And I agree with post below the mobile site is crap.

anon

Anonymous
i come from a very small town and i have seen photo's from women i know.i have run into them and asked if that was them on fling,and they said yes but they were also on plenty of fish and they told me there were more good guy's and they made more dates on pof.

ani

Anonymous
I am a woman on Fling and have meet up with a few guys, only a couple of them have been attractive enough for me. I am a live person with actual desire to find someone I am attracted to.
Passion.com

Anonymous

Anonymous
Yeah I tried fling about 3 years ago and had no luck. I was about to try it again until i heard of all of the negative feedback. When i signed up i emailed 3 girls in the area. 2 responded back but fter that they never wrote back or wanted to get together. and one of them had me go to her personal site where there was a completely different picture of her (obviously someone else) and then she still did not get back to me. I think she wanted my cc or something.

AnonymousOnlineSeducer

Anonymous
Here's the deal with fling and most of these dating sites and I have been on many and pulled many hot women from online.

There are 3 problems the MEN, WOMEN and THE SITES.

1. Most men that join these types of sites are clueless, out of shape and can't get women offline. And they think they are going to go to some site and have a model come over and have sex with them by saying "What Up" making lewd sexual advances in their first email.

2. Most of the women on these sites are overweight older women, 5 and 6. Any hot young 7,8,9 signed up out of curiosity and get turned off so fast by the guys with no game that they leave. Unless they are looking for another girl. There are some hot girls looking for girls and some freaks looking for orgies. But the average attractive women under 30 does not need to look for sex. She it offered it all day long. And most of them will not even buy a membership so they can't contact you first anyway.

3. The sites market themselves the lowest common denominator of men in away that makes them think they can join and get laid by hot women. And that is deceptive and for the most part B.S. Of all of the sites I have tried of this type Fling has honestly been the best and LEAST scammy! The used to have a forum and I talked to some men that did hook up also but teh forum is gone probably due to the excessive amount for men *censored*ing that the site was a scam.

It is a scam?

Well I'd say know but it is presented in a way that it is misleading the aveage user, but then so are most dating sites. In fact only less than 4% of even Match.com users get a relationship, less for Eharmony. This is why none of them offer a money back guarantee.

I had one descent thin girl want to hook up with me and couple of other older women from fling. I only go for women that are very attractive and I have things in common with but that's just me. But it will depend on your city and dating pool.

So with Fling if you ok with hooking up with 5s and 6s, older women and fat women. Go For It!

Or are a girl looking for a guy, or another girl or a couple it might work for you.

So the bottom line on Fling, it not a total scam, it depends on where you are, who you are, your game, and your standards.

I wasted a lot of money on these site and dating sites with poor results and then started improving my game I studied a lot fo courses and ebooks and many were a scam. The best I found was but some guy that David D interviewed a while back Nico somebody I can't remember his full name but I know his site is pickupwomenonline.com.

He has a course, a newsletter and his stuff was right on the money. And he recommends using free social networks like myspace and facebook. He said he himself does terrible on dating sites but cleans on on social sites. And now that I have studied his course I have been much more successful on social networks than Fling type sites.

You might want to see if you can find his David D interview floating around somewhere online also there was some good stuff in it. He also has youtube channel that's how I found him.

Anyway I hope this help you lost souls I can totally relate I was once there myself If I only had all that money back now from f---- dating sites I'd have a paid for a new Ipad!

Buddah

Anonymous
Fling is obviously fake. I didnt pay (not that dumb), but i set up a free profile and get messages everyday from super hot girls. Being the cheap skate I am, I decided to just put up an msn address on my profile. I keep getting messages on Fling, Yet no one has added me to their messenger. They're obviously computer generated messages. My advice is dont waste your money.
On a different note, the girls who ask you to add them to your messenger, then they try the old 'come on cam on such and such a site, just send your cc info to verify your age' are usually bots in my experience.
I noticed that they say the same thing no matter what you say to them, like I said, they're bots. I was telling one 'girl' that she was a fat ugly b*tch and i was gay anyway and 'she' still sent the exact same messages asking me to come on cam so we can have 'some fun', regardless. (I wouldn't have sent abuse like that without KNOWING that these were bots).
Like I said they're bots, if a girl invites you on cam and you're suspicious, then dont even bother.
If you want a free site which is real then try plenty of fish or free dating . co . uk if you're in the uk. They're not 'find a f**k buddy' sites, but they're COMPLETELY free and you meet real women. I met a girl on fd who I was with for 3 years and have met many others.
Please be wary of these dating scams guys, some people really get hurt on these things.
Passion.com

A fool

Anonymous
confused
I joined a day ago, was able to use all features till the next day...now they are asking me to join and pay again and no reply from 24/7 Customer Service........do not use this site!!!!!!

ahor123

Anonymous
im a free member on fling and i met a guy on fling who was real.... never had problems yet

Anonymous

Anonymous
hungry
Look out for scammers no matter where you go. I had looked at a few sites and found that I would get chatted up just as many of you have described. This is true even on match.com, mate1.com, and others. Phonies try to pull you from the site and have you pay for webchat on other sites. I was a doofus and got hosed ONCE. They kept trying to pull me to MULTIPLE pay sites saying that the promo code they gave would make it a free visit... Didn't happen. I am still irritated I fell for it.

Also, I never added myself to Fling. "Something" created a profile for my email after I was scammed on match.com. Hahahaha, I gave up on all that on line BS after that and am more satisfied with meeting real women face to face.
Passion.com

Lovin Life

Anonymous
cheerful
I don't know why u are having a bad experience on the Fling site. I have met alot of men to chat with and have actually traveled to meet a couple of them. This site has been great for my sex life and I HIGHLY recommend it

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:50 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content