Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Why don't more people orginate a post or reply to posts on this site?

firebird

Anonymous
I see several hundred 'looks' at posts but few seem to ever post anything or reply to a post.

Why is that?

If you want this forum to work, you have to PARTICIPATE.

And it IS a good forum. Much better than that ____pof set of forums where it is nothing but nasty people saying the same things.

Steven

Anonymous
How true! Of course people have to get the conversation started. I think once that happens it easier for people to reply than come up with a topic themselves. Like me replying to your message!

tink

Anonymous
and now its December.... Confused hmmm well to anyone that reads this and feels like replying..... plz feel free and dont wait a month is at all possible Wink

Marty

Anonymous
Ha, ha, maybe a lot of those lurkers work for dating sites, and they're just checking to make sure we don't get any ideas... like starting little neighborhood singles clubs.

Cat

Anonymous
I never liked the singles club scene, never seemed to work out for me. For the most part I found the men to be a lot older and a little too old fashion. They expect the woman to always be in the kitchen and cooking for them type mentality.

Online dating has worked best for me.

anonymous

Anonymous
hopeful
Quote by: Cat

I never liked the singles club scene, never seemed to work out for me. For the most part I found the men to be a lot older and a little too old fashion. They expect the woman to always be in the kitchen and cooking for them type mentality.

Online dating has worked best for me.

Not for me...it's been a nightmare Frown

James

Anonymous
dizzy
Hey Big Grin

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:58 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content