Subject: Why don't more people orginate a post or reply to posts on this site?

Posted on: 2007/10/22 04:06pm
By: Anonymous

I see several hundred 'looks' at posts but few seem to ever post anything or reply to a post.

Why is that?

If you want this forum to work, you have to PARTICIPATE.

And it IS a good forum. Much better than that ____pof set of forums where it is nothing but nasty people saying the same things.

Re: Why don't more people orginate a post or reply to posts on this site?

Posted on: 2007/10/24 11:48am

How true! Of course people have to get the conversation started. I think once that happens it easier for people to reply than come up with a topic themselves. Like me replying to your message!

Posted on: 2007/12/07 01:04pm

and now its December.... Confused hmmm well to anyone that reads this and feels like replying..... plz feel free and dont wait a month is at all possible Wink

Posted on: 2007/12/10 08:23pm

Ha, ha, maybe a lot of those lurkers work for dating sites, and they're just checking to make sure we don't get any ideas... like starting little neighborhood singles clubs.

Posted on: 2007/12/19 10:50am

I never liked the singles club scene, never seemed to work out for me. For the most part I found the men to be a lot older and a little too old fashion. They expect the woman to always be in the kitchen and cooking for them type mentality.

Online dating has worked best for me.

Posted on: 2008/01/22 12:39pm

Quote by: Cat

I never liked the singles club scene, never seemed to work out for me. For the most part I found the men to be a lot older and a little too old fashion. They expect the woman to always be in the kitchen and cooking for them type mentality.

Online dating has worked best for me.

Not for me...it's been a nightmare Frown

Posted on: 2008/04/17 04:49pm

Hey Big Grin

Dating Sites Reviews - Forum
https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=2570