Online Dating & Relationships Forums

What do you like to do on a date?

Lisa

Anonymous
Ok, a fun topic!

I like to do activities that both people like early in the dating process, so you both have a what that you are used to while you check out the "who." Save those slightly awkward new experiences for when you both know each other better.

I'm a big fan of the movie date, and as a woman who likes action/sf flicks, guys appreciate this.

Get food. It can be before something or after, but remember, crashing blood sugar is not attractive. Eat simply and skip the nerves over all those foods that don't agree with you, ok?

One thing I like is taking walks, and it surprised me when I found out my last boyfriend did too. It was amazing how long we had dated and it had never come up. We had a few great day hikes in the redwoods that were cheap dates and we both had a fantastic time. Plus all that running around in the fresh air makes you lusty.... Surprised!pps: LOL

No12

Anonymous
I'm a big fan of the Movie Date too!!! After the movie you can go out for coffee and you will have something to talk about. Not that that has been my problem Big Grin

Mr. Nice

Anonymous
cheerful
I think dating can be a very artificial thing. In fact, I think dating is often a hinderance to actually getting to know the real person you are with.

Personally, I prefer getting to know people as friends. There's usually a lot less pressure and you can see the person really is and reacts in situations.

Don't get me wrong: If I see a nice girl that I want to meet, I'll do something to get her attention and ask her out. However, I am convinced it's the day to day kinds of interactions, not the "dress up real nice for the dinner & movie" outings, that facilitate healthy relationships.

All times are EST. The time is now 11:24 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content