Online Dating & Relationships Forums

Facebook DATING not available

fernando ricagno

Anonymous
I have a main user " fernando ricagno" and DATING app is not there . so , I cannot access it .

Other users have DATING available in my phone .

I created a new user wit other name and ohhh ,, Dating is available ...

What can I do or what should Facebook do with my main user ...

HELP

RLD

Anonymous
Hi Fernando. Did you get a response with regard to why you don't have FB dating app? Everyone around me has it but I do notl Also, you cannot get any information that I have been able to find anywhere on the internet or on FB. It's almost like FB is blocking any information to people like us. Seems like some people in their algorithm are being discriminated against...

fernando

Anonymous
Quote by: Anonymous

Hi Fernando. Did you get a response with regard to why you don't have FB dating app? Everyone around me has it but I do notl Also, you cannot get any information that I have been able to find anywhere on the internet or on FB. It's almost like FB is blocking any information to people like us. Seems like some people in their algorithm are being discriminated against...

I couldn't find any way to contact FB . I move to other computers other languages and is the same . the problem is the user . I've changed country , origin, language , pictures ... and all the same .
no way .

All times are EST. The time is now 08:57 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content