Online Dating & Relationships Forums

How do I get POF App Calling to work?

Billy

Anonymous
Good morning all,

I have the POF app and there is someone that is trying to get me to talk with them I do you know how to get the voice calling to work I need some help could you please help me what activate it for me please.

Thank you for your time

Billy

Cat

Forum User
moody
Hi Billy,

I've started using the POF app recently and while it use to have voice and video calling they for some reason don't have it anymore. I did a search so see this post Plenty Of Fish Launches ‘Conversation Powers’ To Keep Users Talking. Not sure why they would drop such a useful feature that was new less than 2 years ago.

So, the POF app does not have video or voice calling currently in the app. The only way to communicate with someone is to send them text messages from the app or share phone numbers to actually call the person from a real phone.

Hopefully they will add it back soon.

Cat

micDate

Anonymous
You have to exchange a few messages first then it unlocks the power features (the little blue + sign next to the type a message). If it's not blue you haven't talked enough. Then once it is unlocked you press it and you can send pictures, send short voice messages or call.

Cat

Forum User
Ha you are right micDate. Should have read the other article more carefully. The only thing POF doesn't have is video calling. Voice calling is their but you must chat with a member for a while first before it unlocks. Guess I have not chatted enough with anyone yet Big Grin

miccDate

Forum User
Yeah, cat! haha, it uses to be on all the time!

All times are EST. The time is now 04:46 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content