Online Dating & Relationships Forums

The Adult Hub VS Adult Friend Finder

Frank

Anonymous
I have been checking out theadulthub.com and adultfriendfinder.com and am not sure which one to join as they both seem pretty good.

They both seem to have a decent amount of members but more seem to be active on Adult Friend Finder when compared to Adult Hub.

Has anyone used both of these before. Should I choose Adult Hub over AFF or should I go with my gut?

Rob19say

Anonymous
I don't know much about Adult Hub but I have used Adult Friend Finder off and on over the years and have had some good luck meeting new people.

collso

Anonymous
hopeful
another +1 for adultfriendfinder

site works better than most and is the most popular hookup site i have found.

alien

Anonymous
voting for adulthub, much less fakes

jim

Anonymous
lots of bad feedback on adulthub if you do a search

Tried it for 1 month definately a scam!

Tried it for 1 month after getting lots of unreadable messages as a standard member.
joined 1 month and realised full of scammers, Bots and false profiles. Although like others i cancelled my renewal simply
amazing isnt it and speaks volumes. 1 month of membership had 12 emails no responses when i written back. sent 22 messages got 1 response which seemed robotic then nothing . After cancelling membership and it ended i have now received 38 messages apparently within 3 days!
You do the maths!!!!!

jim

Anonymous

Scam site takes my money despite cancellation!

This site makes it look like you receive a lot of responses from other people. In reality, the system is generating an email to you every time someone looks at your profile. After my three month subscription ran out, I requested an end to the subscription. So far, they say they have cancelled it, but charged me for another three months and have not refunded my money. This is a fraudulent site. Stay away from it!

jim

Anonymous

This is the biggest scam adult site in…

This is the biggest scam adult site in the UK and spanning across th globe
The profiles are 99% made up and controlled by Admim
******Please don't part with your hard earned cash as this bunch of blood sucking leeches **********
They should be named and shamed I will find who they are and publicly name and shame on behalf of all the people they have scammed

SCAM SITE
DO NOT PAY FOR THIS AS THEY WILL KEEP TAKING FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD
THEY MAKE IT VERY DIFFICULT TO CANCEL REPEAT BILLING

SCAM SITE

shiny

Anonymous
adult friend finder has many fake profiles for they give females free gold membership.

but in adult hub AdminMAria and other AdminJosie they ban the profiles without any justification. they cheat others banning their profile claiming breach of rules without any reasons. real bad experience hurts me

shiny

Anonymous
please read this message of adult hub admin

SiteAdminMaria (Help/Support Hub)

May 16, 13:06
Hello, evidence has been found of repeated breaches of site rules, you have repeatedly been banned from the chat rooms and your profile will no longer be reinstated. As per our terms and conditions we have the right to restrict, suspend, review or remove any profile at any time and without warning.

SiteAdminMaria

dave099

Anonymous
THe BIG THING about AF (adultfriendfinder) is the HIGH cost..Remember you not only have to pay $260 for the year for YOUR membership but If you want to be able to communicate to NON gold-members or BASIC members, you MUST pay an ADDITIONAL $108..Grand total = $368 for year..Is it worth it?..Depends on your pool of available female candidates in your area..
Also Remember or keep in mind that some of these available women on AF are women looking to "get paid" for their dates with you..Oh did I say "working girls?" ..Oh no, I didnt!!..But I did LOL..

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:46 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content